Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors (48892 Views)

I Am Hardmirror (picture) / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
So Hardmirror as a preamble you were asked a question by my niece why did you choose to avoid it? At least this is man to man now between you and me so care to share why you made 2 different statements over one issue?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
TomHagen:
Hardmirror match don finish na.
Rancho can't you defend your guy again?

I just discovered that you are Rancho...., with the way you are typing.

So, you are using an alternate account while dumbly claiming that I am promise10. it is a shame!
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:

You still have not answered my question.

cc damogul I asked him the question requested and he hs been unable to respond
Hehehehehe
Now I believe you are truely seventeen. grin

"Uncle I asked him the question you asked me to ask him, he has been unable to answer."

This is getting funny by the minute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Jobless niece and uncle. What a family. They have turned nairaland to life achievements. cheesy

Ad Hominems are not your strong suite so stick to the question. Why give 2 different comments over one issue?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by TomHagen: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
ambassagod:

Rancho can't you defend your guy again?
I hope for your sake that brain transplantation becomes a reality.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:
So Hardmirror as a preamble you were asked a question by my niece why did you choose to avoid it? At least this is man to man now between you and me so care to share why you made 2 different statements over one issue?
Chai!!!
This family na real damugu family o.
Chineke. Uncle and niece collabo.
Jesu!!!

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehehe
Now I believe you are truely seventeen. grin

"Uncle I asked him the question you asked me to ask him, he has been unable to answer."

This is getting funny by the minute

I am sure if i had left you at the mercy of that 17 yr old you would have been under by now as she can be a tough cookie.

I am in a lighter mood right now but that will soon change by the time i am done with the evidence i have.

Would you mind answering the question asked? Its okay if you refuse though as you would have ample time to answer when i get serious.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:

Ad Hominems are not your strong suite so stick to the question. Why give 2 different comments over one issue?
Pls pls pls. After 2 days ban is this the proof you came up with that you said will make me run where ever I see your username? Lol

Uncle damogul how old are you?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:
Did Seun just call this, "a silly sideshow"?

Wow!

YES, THAT'S WHAT HE JUST DID!!!

what do you think?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:

I am sure if i had left you at the mercy of that 17 yr old you would have been under by now as she can be a tough cookie.

I am in a lighter mood right now but that will soon change by the time i am done with the evidence i have.

Would you mind answering the question asked? Its okay if you refuse though as you would have ample time to answer when i get serious.

I am sure she wld be feeling proud of herself right now.
Let's not spoil her mood, let me play along with her uncle.

Bbfever u were a touch cookie with a softspot
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by kevoh(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:

FYI bbfever is my 17 yr old Niece and i can see she kept you busy and schooled you quite a bit as instructed.

Your 17 yr old Niece must be one hell of a business girl at age 13 (check attached pic 1) and she started receiving way too much bans for her age (check attached pic 2). By age 14 she get's stronger with the estate management hustle (check attached pic3). Your niece must be a hell of businesswoman/girl! I troway salute for this your niece!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
TomHagen:
I hope for your sake that brain transplantation becomes a reality.
shut the fucking hole up and defend your guy Rancho!
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by lepasharon(f): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Chai!!!
This family na real damugu family o.
Chineke. Uncle and niece collabo.
Jesu!!!

Lol thats not his niece, thats him

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seun:
HardMirror versus the Apologists and their multiple handles.
bull stories!

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
OK NOW WE ALL KNOW I AM BACK FROM THE BAN FALSELY IMPOSED ON ME AND I WILL DO THIS LIKE I DID BEFORE.

TOMORROW I WILL BE HERE WITH MORE PROOF SAME AS WE BEGAN.

I DETEST ARROGANCE AND PEOPLE WHO KEEP LYING EVEN IN THE FACE OF TRUTH IN EVIDENCE.

I will not exchange words with you hardmirror as thats beneath me. I would rather do that in evidence.

I will depart now to return tomorrow. I appreciate every believer who has stood for all that is right and for those who also got falsely banned over all this. We shall prevail.

God bless you.

FYI hardmirror this is still me being nice. It wont last for long.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol thats not his niece, thats him
ANOTHER LIE!!
Bring out your proofs.
why is it that some guys derive fun from lying just like hardmirror?!
Atheists are good without God.... LMAO!!
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
kevoh:

Your 17 yr old Niece must be one hell of a business girl at age 13 (check attached pic 1) and she started receiving way too much bans for her age (check attached pic 2). By age 14 she get's stronger with the estate management hustle (check attached pic3). Your niece must be a hell of businesswoman/girl! I troway salute for this your niece!
Chai!!!
What a family. Now I understand damogul better. It runs in the blood

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by lepasharon(f): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
ambassagod:

ANOTHER LIE!!

Bring out your proofs.

why is it that some guys derive fun from lying just like hardmirror?!

Atheists are good without God.... LMAO!!

Not convinced this isnt another damugu clone too grin
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
kevoh:

She joined NL back then as an encouragement from me and that was when she was crazy about blackberries hence her moniker. I know her user and pass so used it once or twice but she is currently in Pennsylvania which was why i said she does not need Jamb and is way beyond hardmirrors league.

Anything else?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
ambassagod:

YES, THAT'S WHAT HE JUST DID!!!

what do you think?

I think that statement is a big insult to all the atheists on Nairaland forum, who have been following this thread.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Rilwayne001: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
kevoh:

Are you minding that chronic liar?

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
We are done here. Mr Culprit have a good night while it remains good.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:
OK NOW WE ALL KNOW I AM BACK FROM THE BAN FALSELY IMPOSED ON ME AND I WILL DO THIS LIKE I DID BEFORE.

TOMORROW I WILL BE HERE WITH MORE PROOF SAME AS WE BEGAN.

I DETEST ARROGANCE AND PEOPLE WHO KEEP LYING EVEN IN THE FACE OF TRUTH IN EVIDENCE.

I will not exchange words with you hardmirror as thats beneath me. I would rather do that in evidence.

I will depart now to return tomorrow. I appreciate every believer who has stood for all that is right and for those who also got falsely banned over all this. We shall prevail.

God bless you.

FYI hardmirror this is still me being nice. It wont last for long.
Empty barrel. That was how he was beating chest and giving me ultimatum the other day. Kept shouting that I had till 6pm else... At the end what happened?
Just a few minute ago, he showed up again boasting he will deal with me with all the evidences he has gathered. Now he is running away.

Abeg better login back as bbfever and let us continue our romance.

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I think that statement is a big insult to all the atheists on Nairaland forum, who have been following this thread.

Ignore Seun. He knows what he doing
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Empty barrel. That was how he was beating chest and giving me ultimatum the other day. Kept shouting that I had till 6pm else... At the end what happened?
Just a few minute ago, he showed up again boasting he will deal with me with all the evidences he has gathered. Now he is running away.

Abeg better login back as bbfever and let us continue our romance.

By now you should know i do not just talk. I would advice you to be quiet and observe. Shouting the roof off in advance would change nothing. Save your energy because you would be needing it to shout a lot by tomorrow.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by hopefulLandlord: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
kevoh:

Hehehehehehehehe lying for Jesus is normal, we are used to it but this is a new level

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol promise10 the coward that ran away from performing a miracle and showing us the blood money

hope you're good bro

this isn't good for your health

now go back to staying off my mentions till you open that thread

the miracle and blood money thread you ran away from is there too Mr Coward
I have looked into this case as a neutral guy, yet you are still presenting yourself as what you are not.

continue to shift the burden of retaliation on promise10 since you are dumb.

in fact, I am done with you. may be when promise10 comes back from ban, you can reach back to him and prove what you wrote there.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
ambassagod:

I have looked into this case as a neutral guy, yet you are still presenting yourself as what you are not.

continue to shift the burden of retaliation on promise10 since you are dumb.

in fact, I am done with you. may be when promise10 comes back from ban, you can reach back to him and prove what you wrote there.

Its enough young man. Save your strenght.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:
We are done here. Mr Culprit have a good night while it remains good.
Chai!!
Something is fishy here oh, damogul is running away, you are also running away. Could this mean you are both using the same phone? Or you are both going to bed at the same time. If you are using the same phone, no problem, but if going to bed at the same time...hmmm... Damogul softly softly o
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

What image? I don't think there's any image left that we haven't seen on this thread.
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

this is my first best thread I have ever commented on NL. full of fun.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by hopefulLandlord: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:

She joined NL back then as an encouragement from me and that was when she was crazy about blackberries hence her moniker. I know her user and pass so used it once or twice but she is currently in Pennsylvania which was why i said she does not need Jamb and is way beyond hardmirrors league.

Anything else?

@bolded

Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
FYI TOPIC OF THE THREAD HAS BEEN CHANGED TO HOW IT ORIGINALLY WAS ND I WANT IT TO REMAIN SO AS WE PROCEED TOMORROW.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / What Soul Age Are You? / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.