Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors (48830 Views)

I Am Hardmirror (picture) / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bennyann: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:

^^^^^^^^
cc Bennyann

You need to understand that even God made reference to those who would go reprobate.

I understand you dear. But once there is life there is hope. And I know God has great interest in Him.

Jesus promised He will not cast out anyone that comes to Him. I believe there's a probability he can still come to God as long as he is still living.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
paulGrundy:

All the folks that would bring out more facts, damogul, complaince and co, seems to have been banned by Seun to defend SmashedMirror.
thanks for pointing that out.

their ban will soon be over. let's just wait for them.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:
Hardmirror i asked you a question and you dodged it and ran off? Its extremely important that you respond to that question.

We need to reconcile both comments you made and why you made 2 different comments about the same matter.

You told seun this

Yet you said this in your original thread

[color=#990000][/color]

You say you only found falsehood but there you were praising the Pastor for being such a noble examble of love and having such a large heart.

can you reconcile both statements?
I did not run off. I have answered you more than twice. If you still don't understand then answering you a million times would make no difference.
Except you just derive pleasure in mentioning me. Or your soft spot is really soft for me

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:
https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian

Extract I had formal Pastoral training from my home church with a certificate. (Don't want to name the church). That was before I got admission into FUTA.
Do you think it's possible that the random FUTArian who registered to drop that comment simply wasn't aware of this pre-FUTA certificate?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Forget all the nonsense he has been spewing. Hardmirror was religious, not spiritual because anyone who has truly experienced God and felt the power of the Holy Spirit will not turn around to deny the existence and reality of the one true, Almighty God.

They want to study God under a microscope but He refuses to be studied like a lab specimen. When they can't box Him into the four walls of carnal reasoning, they turn around and cry foul because He is just TOO MUCH for their puny minds to handle.

Hardmirror wrote a tall and fantastic tale of backsliding, embellishing details, and in some places outrightly lying in a bid to defend his voluntary descent into thick darkness. The devil has him now.

May God have mercy on him and bring him back to light.

May God have mercy on all of us.
i just taya for the guy.

His hardmirrored lies are mind blowing, i must say.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:

I did not run off. I have answered you more than twice. If you still don't understand then answering you a million times would make no difference.
Except you just derive pleasure in mentioning me. Or your soft spot is really soft for me

smh you think you are slippery? Even a 10yr old clearly understands my question and knows you have not answered it. You rather dodged it. So let me post it again here

You told seun this

Incase I did not say it before I am saying it now. YES I WAS FORMALLY TRAINED.
As for the quote she is building on, that is not my church. Life Oasis (aka dream center) was only a church I ran to when I was losing my faith. I thought submitting myself there would help me regain my faith in God, but I never found God. I kept seeing the falsehood.
So let's not mix the churches up.

I must confess pastor charlse was a great teacher. I remember how he opened his home to us and how much time he spent with us sharing the word of God with us. Nuturing us. This was despite him being a medical doctor and barely having enough time for himself and family, yet he gave it all for us.

You say you only found falsehood but there you were praising the Pastor for being such a noble examble of love and having such a large heart.

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
bennyann:

I understand you dear. But once there is life there is hope. And I know God has great interest in Him.

Jesus promised He will not cast out anyone that comes to Him. I believe there's a probability he can still come to God as long as he is still living.
if only he would humble himself.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seun:

Do you think it's possible that the random FUTArian who registered to drop that comment simply wasn't aware of this pre-FUTA certificate?

Seun did you bother checking the date the moniker was registered? it was 2012! And not just registered as that seems to be your latest lingo.

I am actually asking the questions you should be asking and it worries me.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:

Seun did you bother checking the date the moniker was registered? it was 2012! And not just registered as that seems to be your latest lingo.

Thanks a lot!
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hardmirror answer my question pls
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:

smh you think you are slippery? Even a 10yr old clearly understands my question and knows you have not answered it. You rather dodged it. So let me post it again here

You told seun this

[b][/b]

Keep repeating it since you lack comprehension. Even the other guy is obviously a member of cac yet he also goes thru discipleship under areogun. But you aint just smart enough to understand

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Sanchez02: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Okay, so I'm going to pour out my heart like a typical me would. Seun has gone on to prove that he is a stark hypocrite. Interestingly, the concept of intelligence is clearly missing as he has done all within his understanding to shield a liar who readily smeared the belief of a people just so he could massage the ego of he never had.

I reiterate that HardMirror is still a liar. And it is jarring to see that in the face of all these, he has found the same courage he found when he crafted his lies. Seun on the other hand, has clearly confessed, albeit unconsciously that HardMirror is only but a spicy liar who conjured and distorted his life tales but never confessed why he left theism, not like it worries me in the least of ways, though.

A whole lot of usernames have been silenced on the thread since this has been on and it is so surprising to realize that God lovers and Christians alike have been slapped with bans of various degrees for what they didn't do. I for one was shocked when I discovered I have been banned for 'insulting a nairalander'. How and when did I do this still remains a mystery.

If an intelligent engagement would pose a threat to the likes of Seun who would readily brandish intelligence and rational thinking, just because he is all out to take the fall for his colleague in the campaign of their master, then I'd say it makes a whole mockery of your intelligence and your belief.

Quite unfortunately, I have not been able to find that post wherein 'I insulted a nairalander'. However, I can only laugh at your (Seun) folly and that of your belief mates who have been running amok like naked kids would do in the rain. One thing stands for sure, you might exercise the power you lack in real life on the forum by slapping a ban on the moniker of every active believer on here, it does not make you more intelligent than HardMirror since I have come to notice you roll in style.

I'd enjoin all God lovers cum theists on the thread to lay back as the truth has been established. Those who revel in sudden courts have clearly been beaten at their own game of rationality and vain intelligence by the same very people they dedicate to calling out night and day.

Sanchez01

4 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Cc Seun

This guy just admitted to peddling false information right here.
HardMirror:

I know this already. And I have stated this. Even those who I called said the same thing. But I am still sure of the report I got then, I did not formulate that part
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:
Hardmirror answer my question pls
Else u won't sleep? Oboy, people need to get a life o.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bennyann: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Forget all the nonsense he has been spewing. Hardmirror was religious, not spiritual because anyone who has truly experienced God and felt the power of the Holy Spirit will not turn around to deny the existence and reality of the one true, Almighty God.

They want to study God under a microscope but He refuses to be studied like a lab specimen. When they can't box Him into the four walls of carnal reasoning, they turn around and cry foul because He is just TOO MUCH for their puny minds to handle.

Hardmirror wrote a tall and fantastic tale of backsliding, embellishing details, and in some places outrightly lying in a bid to defend his voluntary descent into thick darkness. The devil has him now.

May God have mercy on him and bring him back to light.

May God have mercy on all of us .

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sanchez02:
Okay, so I'm going to pour out my heart like a typical me would. Seun has gone on to prove that he is a stark hypocrite. Interestingly, the concept of intelligence is clearly missing as he has done all within his understanding to shield a liar who readily smeared the belief of a people just so he could massage the ego of he never had.

I reiterate that HardMirror is still a liar. And it is jarring to see that in the face of all these, he has found the same courage he found when he crafted his lies. Seun on the other hand, has clearly confessed, albeit unconsciously that HardMirror is only but a spicy liar who conjured and distorted his life tales but never confessed why he left theism, not like it worries me in the least of ways, though.

A whole lot of usernames have been silenced on the thread since this has been on and it is so surprising to realize that God lovers and Christians alike have been slapped with bans of various degrees for what they didn't do. I for one was shocked when I discovered I have been banned for 'insulting a nairalander'. How and when did I do this still remains a mystery.

If an intelligent engagement would pose a threat to the likes of Seun who would readily brandish intelligence and rational thinking, just because he is all out to take the fall for his colleague in the campaign of their master, then I'd say it makes a whole mockery of your intelligence and your belief.

Quite unfortunately, I have not been able to find that post wherein 'I insulted a nairalander'. However, I can only laugh at your (Seun) folly and that of your belief mates who have been running amok like naked kids would do in the rain. One thing stands for sure, you might exercise the power you lack in real life on the forum by slapping a ban on the moniker of every active believer on here, it does not make you more intelligent than HardMirror since I have come to notice you roll in style.

I'd enjoin all God lovers cum theists on the thread to lay back as the truth has been established. Those who revel in sudden courts have clearly been beaten at their own game of rationality and vain intelligence by the same very people they dedicate to calling out night and day.

Sanchez01
another hammer is comming oooooo. a long one.

lol
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Keep repeating it since you lack comprehension. Even the other guy is obviously a member of cac yet he also goes thru discipleship under areogun. But you aint just smart enough to understand

Gosh! So you do not see me using colours and impacts to show you where i made comparisons between your comment to seun and your comment from your story and how come you are saying 2 different things about one single matter?

For the 3rd time let me post it again and if you refuse to answer this time then i would know why!

You told seun this

Incase I did not say it before I am saying it now. YES I WAS FORMALLY TRAINED.
As for the quote she is building on, that is not my church. Life Oasis (aka dream center) was only a church I ran to when I was losing my faith. I thought submitting myself there would help me regain my faith in God, but I never found God. I kept seeing the falsehood.
So let's not mix the churches up.

I must confess pastor charlse was a great teacher. I remember how he opened his home to us and how much time he spent with us sharing the word of God with us. Nuturing us. This was despite him being a medical doctor and barely having enough time for himself and family, yet he gave it all for us.

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:

I just want this silly sideshow to be over.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seun:
this could mean many things to different persons.

please explain what you mean by this?

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bennyann: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:

You have to be wise dear.

I think Seun is trying to pass a message that he was a pastor.

Since that question shouldn't be meant for you. I haven't seen Seun questioning those that came with facts, especially those that claim they know him. He just ignores them
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:

Gosh! So you do not see me using colours and impacts to show you where i made comparisons between your comment to seun and your comment from your story and how come you are saying 2 different things about one single matter?

For the 3rd time let me post it again and if you refuse to answer this time then i would know why!

You told seun this

[b][/b]

you never jam lairs before. stay there dey joke.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
You're sucking all the oxygen out of this section. Thinking of funnelling everything back to the first thread. Maybe that will contain the shitshow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
bennyann:

Since that question shouldn't be meant for you. I haven't seen Seun questioning those that came with facts, especially those that claim they know him. He just ignores them
hmm.

i didn't talk oooo, i just bolded.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seun:

Pray tell us how you want this "silly sideshow" to be over when you refuse asking the right questions and asking the right people?

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror versus the Apologists and their multiple handles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
bennyann:

Smart pants is one size fits all my dear. I understood him clearly.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by chrmn1: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seun:
Yes you have both the yam and the knive so do as you please but we all won't forget how you shielded a liar and appeared to defend him when his deceit and lies where olainly shown to you. The whole world is watching.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seun:
HardMirror versus the Apologists and their multiple handles.

Edit:

HardMirror the Liar versus the Apologists!

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Did Seun just call this, "a silly sideshow"?

Wow!

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by TomHagen: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hardmirror match don finish na.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bennyann: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seun:
You're sucking all the oxygen out of this section. Thinking of funnelling everything back to the first thread . Maybe that will contain the shitshow.

Are you for real? Are you aware this particular thread would be lost in it? Except I don't understand you.

Besides, it isn't your thread. You can't add damogul's thread to Hardmirror's thread.

I bet you, if that is what you mean, you'll have no sleep, no rest and your image will be at stake.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by KingEbukaNaija: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
I dont care about the outcome of this any longer . Nobody abjured his belief in God after the dude's thread . So why bother ? The population of Atheists are still irrelevant and insignificant in Nigeria and in the world anyway .

The wicked communists with all their hatred for God , power and authority could not stymie the growth of Christianity in their countries , its a picayune bunch of atheist Nairalanders that will ? Mtcheew

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers / Santa Claus' Grave Is Found Under A Church In Turkey (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.