Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Always To Love You ,till My Phone Do Us Apart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Always To Love You ,till My Phone Do Us Apart (968 Views)

Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today / My Wife To Be Is Trying To Make Religion Put Us Apart. / I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always To Love You ,till My Phone Do Us Apart by WomanOfRace(f): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Apart from our hearts,where the secrets we may not want to share is another are perfectly locked away, i believe the next place some of store the rest in our phones. If i may ask,what could be that damaging in our phone?

As a single or married, how do you take the idea or the act of a partner/spouse using lock code on the phone and very sentimental about you having anything to do with the phone or tampering with the lock?
How do you take that or will take that if he/she keeps changing code because of you?

Do you think or will think someone is cheating,hiding something from you or you wouldn't care because it's just ok?

We are all humans with this inquisitive nature,especially when comes to someone we love or care about. Though the trust is there but there is always that but pushing us.

Don't lie...
Re: Always To Love You ,till My Phone Do Us Apart by NevetsIbot(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
as for me. my phone is forever unlocked. Bae can use it nd go thru it.... Everything is well hidden.... Lol.. No... I have nothing to hide.

If i have a partner that keeps changing the codes.... She's cheating

1 Like

Re: Always To Love You ,till My Phone Do Us Apart by WomanOfRace(f): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
as for me. my phone is forever unlocked. Bae can use it nd go thru it.... Everything is well hidden.... Lol.. No... I have nothing to hide.

Are you a man?
Re: Always To Love You ,till My Phone Do Us Apart by WomanOfRace(f): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:

By everything secured,you mean locked files....
Re: Always To Love You ,till My Phone Do Us Apart by NevetsIbot(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
WomanOfRace:

By everything secured,you mean locked files....
that was a joke. Bae knows all i do nd i know all she does. Ion keep incriminating files

Imma guy tho. Dnt let the /f\ fool yu

1 Like

Re: Always To Love You ,till My Phone Do Us Apart by WomanOfRace(f): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
that was a joke. Bae knows all i do nd i know all she does. Ion keep incriminating files

Imma guy tho. Dnt let the /f\ fool yu

Alright.
Re: Always To Love You ,till My Phone Do Us Apart by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
-

1 Like

Re: Always To Love You ,till My Phone Do Us Apart by missjo(f): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Do you think or will think someone is cheating,hiding something from you or you wouldn't care because it's just ok?
I'll be frank with you, I have noticed this issue of locking one's phone from their partners is a big deal with Nigerians and every time it's talked about, all I keep hearing/reading is the cheating factor.
There's a topic on this subject and I stopped reading the comments when I got to page 4 because all everyone kept talking about is the cheating/hiding something factor.

Do you know that the most important reason to keep your phone accessible at all times to your partner is for safety reasons?
Even if there were a password, its imperative your partner is aware of it because in the case of emergencies, access to your phone might just save your life. It's that simple and I don't understand why two people in a relationship will make their phones a no-go area to each other. Beats my imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Always To Love You ,till My Phone Do Us Apart by WomanOfRace(f): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
missjo:

I'll be frank with you, I have noticed this issue of locking one's phone from their partners is a big deal with Nigerians and every time it's talked about, all I keep hearing/reading is the cheating factor.
There's a topic on this subject and I stopped reading the comments when I got to page 4 because all everyone kept talking about is the cheating/hiding something factor.

Do you know that the most important reason to keep your phone accessible at all times to your partner is for safety reasons?
Even if there were a password, its imperative your partner is aware of it because in the case of emergencies, access to your phone might just save your life. It's that simple and I don't understand why two people in a relationship will make their phones a no-go area to each other. Beats my imagination.

You are so right..

I wonder what will happen in a case of emergency.
Re: Always To Love You ,till My Phone Do Us Apart by WomanOfRace(f): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Yieldings:
After losing my two phones and recovering them this week, I know the importance of locking phones because if you lose them, it makes it harder for anyone who finds them to get access.

That said, if you're in a relationship with someone and you trust them, you should be able to share passwords. If you don't trust them, then refrain from sharing.

In a marriage, I don't see why you shouldn't share your phone/s password/s. If they keep changing passwords because of you, then you need to ask wassup.

You are absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Always To Love You ,till My Phone Do Us Apart by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
My bf use lock code and I do too. He don't bother me about checking my phone and I don't bother him cos we trust each other.
Re: Always To Love You ,till My Phone Do Us Apart by TheArchangel(f): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
missjo:

Babe, we no trust ourselves talk more of our "SPOUSES" for dis we country.
We are always looking behind our backs over here after all "man's enemies are often or always members of his household" undecided tongue
Re: Always To Love You ,till My Phone Do Us Apart by EfemenaXY: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
My phone, my business.

(1) (Reply)

Cute Nairaland And His Son / My Mother Said i Am A Loving Person / How Best To Raise Your Teenage Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.