Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed (12489 Views)

Vacancies For Technical Operators in a Multinational FMCG Company / BA, Bed, Beng, Bsc, Btech Or HND At MTN Nigeria - Graduate Sales Representatives / 20 Technical Operators Are Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Ernestblack(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2016
Yea I got the same interview invite @ guinness ogba acme road for 12pm today. I believe there is hope and progress. God is at work.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by jeremiah123: 8:30am On Dec 01, 2016
Please house anybody on the interview questions with To us in consulting company should help me. I have interview with them tomorrow
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Ernestblack(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2016
The interview questions for tusen isn't a tough one.... It goes as thus!
A. Tell me abt ur self
B. Ur skill...
C. Ur expected salary range
D. U might be asked if u were given a certain amount of money will u take up the job..
Just be wise I wish u success.. To progress to the next stage of interview.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by femzey(m): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2016
please any update from Guinness ogba please.how did it went .
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by jeremiah123: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Thanks u very much for your reply Earnest black
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by temmybaba(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
Guinness guys try sha ....BT we thank God it all went very well n we r expecting a positive reply.....
to dose who Neva do...expect questions from from every replies u give to dem...make ur replies short n precise..best of luck.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Adehorze(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
If u going for d interview, just digest ur CV in and out, u will be asked normal HR question which are: can we meet u, wat can u bring to impact d job positively,wat are ur core strength, wat are ur weakeness, just nail all d question relating to ur field either mechanical or electrical. Also note b4 u enter u will be played a video and u will be required to pay attention and answer a twelve questions which are objectives and very easy, I score 11 in dat sha. Just be confident and be bold. Hoping to get positive feedback from dem.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by shalom4eva(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
Arrowgents:
I rescheduled my interview wiv tusen to 2mao,dis evening I got anoda sms 4rm kuramo industries saying I shld come for interview 2mao at abt d same time,kind of confused nw,nah 6 digits pay job I dey find nw jare
I got an invite from dis same kuramo last month Bt cldnt attend. Is it for d same technical job advertised sme months ago? Guess d sender is Ayoola
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by shalom4eva(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
I got d tusen invite too Bt since someone said its 60+ Dts why I dint attend, not much diff from wat am being paid now. Good luck to all those that went
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by brightex33(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
Busbar:
Tusen consulting call me today to come to guinness Benin city tomorow for intervew . 8am

Mr busbar add me up I forgot to collect ur no today.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Busbar(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
brightex33:

Mr busbar add me up I forgot to collect ur no today.
Ok
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by femzey(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
what next after this interview when will they get back to us
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Ernestblack(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
the interview went well.... God is faithfull waiting for their reply....
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Mackin: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
did any body's ask y the position is open.bcz if dey need many technical operator's lik dat ,doz it mean dey retrench or expand.
wit what I understand wit KHS and KRONES machines is fully automated
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by temmybaba(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
nice observation BT no 1 knows wat dey r up to....let's enta first n I believe It will b clear to us
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Mackin: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
hummm! enter first DAT is calculation risky
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by jeremiah123: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Earnest black tell us some of the questions in the interview and was diagrammatical reasoning set. Thanks
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by XwhY(m): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
femzey:
please any update from Guinness ogba please.how did it went .

Ok, this is you shocked

1 Like

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Ernestblack(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2016
there was nothing like diagramatical test... when u get to the company u will be welcomed by the security to watch a short video clip of guinness safety operation while in the company,aftr that a test question will be given to u, just 12 questions regarding to wat u watched. a simple oné thou.. after that u will be directed to the HR office for the proper interview, there u find two persons who will interview you u. Dnt panic they wont ask you outside ur field... some of the questions u might be asked goes thus:
1. tell me wat role u are applying for
2. Wat do u do presently and how will u relate it to the role u are applying for
3 wat major challenge hav u experience in respect to ur job and how did u tackle it
4 wat is ur strength
5 then u might be asked for questions relating to the info u hav on ur CV
5 make sure u are bold and create an interactive environment. Dnt be too straight ať ur answer.... Good luck
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by megadinho(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2016
ErnestB...u did just one interview dats y u didn't write d diagrammatic test...those dat went to Tusen in VI did d test before going to Guinness. So if u are going to Tusen, prepare ur mind for such test.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by markize(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2016
Ernestblack:
there was nothing like diagramatical test... when u get to the company u will be welcomed by the security to watch a short video clip of guinness safety operation while in the company,aftr that a test question will be given to u, just 12 questions regarding to wat u watched. a simple oné thou.. after that u will be directed to the HR office for the proper interview, there u find two persons who will interview you u. Dnt panic they wont ask you outside ur field... some of the questions u might be asked goes thus:
1. tell me wat role u are applying for
2. Wat do u do presently and how will u relate it to the role u are applying for
3 wat major challenge hav u experience in respect to ur job and how did u tackle it
4 wat is ur strength
5 then u might be asked for questions relating to the info u hav on ur CV
5 make sure u are bold and create an interactive environment. Dnt be too straight ať ur answer.... Good luck

which state were u interviewed, Benin or Lagos?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Busbar(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2016
How soon are we resuming?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by gbeseun(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2016
Mackin:
did any body's ask y the position is open.bcz if dey need many technical operator's lik dat ,doz it mean dey retrench or expand.
wit what I understand wit KHS and KRONES machines is fully automated
They just retrenched people
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Mackin: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
hmmm! tnks segun. pls doz retrenched, ar dey casual or staff?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Busbar(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Got a successful mesage from guinness. Medical tomorow. I dedicate d success to Almighty God....
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Mackin: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
congrats!
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Busbar(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mackin:
congrats!
Tnx boss
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by femzey(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Busbar:
Got a successful mesage from guinness. Medical tomorow. I dedicate d success to Almighty God....
congrate
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Busbar(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
femzey:
congrate
Tnx
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by galax1: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
i got a congratulation message dat i shd come for a medical in benin city,,,grace first slayed it for me n i killed it ,thank u Jesus.finally so one can get a job without knowing any1.Thanks to nairaland
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Busbar(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
galax1:
i got a congratulation message dat i shd come for a medical in benin city,,,grace first slayed it for me n i killed it ,thank u Jesus.finally so one can get a job without knowing any1.Thanks to nairaland
Na so. Tnx to God, nairaland and d poster
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by markize(m): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
Gratefully graaful to God and to the hux for ur meaningful support....

After interview with Guinness this morning. I got
a congratulatory msg. this evening...

Congratulations you are one of the successful candidates from the interview. Visit Union diagnostics centre "TOMORROW" Saturday 3rd December 2016 for medical @ 75, sapele road opposite police micro finance bank Benin city, edo state. Tel them you are from .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Ways Job Seekers Outsmart Employers / Testimonies Of Graduates With 2.2 And Below And How They Made It. / Urgent Teaching Vacancy 4 Abuja Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.