Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed (12478 Views)

Vacancies For Technical Operators in a Multinational FMCG Company / BA, Bed, Beng, Bsc, Btech Or HND At MTN Nigeria - Graduate Sales Representatives / 20 Technical Operators Are Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by deleib(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
markize:
Gratefully graaful to God and to the hux for ur meaningful support....

After interview with Guinness this morning. I got
a congratulatory msg. this evening...

Congratulations you are one of the successful candidates from the interview. Visit Union diagnostics centre "TOMORROW" Saturday 3rd December 2016 for medical @ 75, sapele road opposite police micro finance bank Benin city, edo state. Tel them you are from .
I Hope The Pay Is Ok. How Much Is It?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by temmybaba(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
congrats to u all dat av received congratulatory msg... hoping for our own to cum.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Adehorze(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
markize:
Gratefully graaful to God and to the hux for ur meaningful support....

After interview with Guinness this morning. I got
a congratulatory msg. this evening...

Congratulations you are one of the successful candidates from the interview. Visit Union diagnostics centre "TOMORROW" Saturday 3rd December 2016 for medical @ 75, sapele road opposite police micro finance bank Benin city, edo state. Tel them you are from .
Congratulations bro, Lagos loading I guess.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by judemurphy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
I'm grateful to God almighty for making me one of the selected few chosen today,my hearthy cheers goes to the poaster and all nairalanders for your support and encouragement.I love you all
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Adehorze(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sequel to your interview with Guiness-Harp, we invite you for Food Handlers Test @Union Diagnostics Center Ikeja Opposite Lasuth. Tomorrow by 9am.
Who's with me?

1 Like

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by adezjamz(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Busbar:
Got a successful mesage from guinness. Medical tomorow. I dedicate d success to Almighty God....
Congrats bro. Got the same news too. See you tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by doghorp(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Got same message too Sequel to your interview with Guiness-Harp, we invite you for Food Handlers Test @Union Diagnostics Center Ikeja Opposite Lasuth.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by temmybaba(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sequel to your interview with Guiness-Harp, we invite you for Food Handlers Test @Union Diagnostics Center Ikeja Opposite Lasuth. Tomorrow by 9am.
see u guys tomoro
long live nairalanders
long live d Tusen NIGERIA limited
long live guinness nigeria limited

2 Likes

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by megadinho(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
Got it too.To God be the Glory.can anybody give me directions from iyana ipaja to luth...those in Lagos plsss
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Adehorze(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
megadinho:
Got it too.To God be the Glory.can anybody give me directions from iyana ipaja to luth...those in Lagos plsss
Take Ikeja inside, alight @ d last bus stop, which is under d bridge cross towards d filling station guess it's conoil u will see Luth staring @ u.

1 Like

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by temmybaba(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
GUYS abeg I tink we r writing anoda jamb paper wit Guinness oooooo...abi which one is FOOD HANDLER TEST?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Ernestblack(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
God is at work, got same invite for food test handler....... For 9am
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Ernestblack(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
I was invited for its tusen's interview so as guiness.. The interview question I uploaded earlier on was that of Guinness. So there was nothing like diagrammatical test for Guinness....
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by megadinho(m): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Oga ErnestB...see u tomorrow...I wrote diagrammatical test at V.I @Tusen but it doesn't matter...we are getting there.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by megadinho(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is it the conoil at national in Ikeja along?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by YGF1(m): 4:42am On Dec 03, 2016
Grace, Mercy and Favor and Nothing more. That is what speaks for us and not our ability.
And i pray God should open greater does for others who are still searching.
God of late hour had surprise me too. I rep Benin

4 Likes

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by monabass: 6:56am On Dec 03, 2016
Ernestblack:
God is at work, got same invite for food test handler....... For 9am
I am thinking a medical test will be conducted for the company since the venue is a medical lab.

The test they are talking about may not be a test on knowledge but health status
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by monabass: 7:01am On Dec 03, 2016
temmybaba:
GUYS abeg I tink we r writing anoda jamb paper wit Guinness oooooo...abi which one is FOOD HANDLER TEST?
I am thinking a medical test will be conducted for the company since the venue is a medical lab.

The test they are talking about may not be a test on knowledge but health status
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Mackin: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2016
@magadinho, I heard DAT der is a serious traffic along abulegba/iyanapaja. The conoil @ entrance of GRA ikeja off Oba-Akinjobi way beside overhead bridge moboilaji bank Anthony way.
The union diagnostic centre is inside the complex/building of conoil filling station.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by megadinho(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2016
@mackin... thanks...I'm there already ooo, the traffic Na die... Lol...even traffic can't stop us oo grin
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Chemz(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2016
Is your name is Aliu Sulaiman, Kehinde Ogunbayeje, Ogundare Jeremiah pls send me your phone number ASAP
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by jeremiah123: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2016
what are u using there number for
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by galax1: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
can sm1 still send cv and when is it closing
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Sewislar: 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
galax1:
can sm1 still send cv and when is it closing
try ur luck maybe u will still be consider but I doubt it
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by femzey(m): 4:59am On Dec 04, 2016
what next after medical
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Busbar(m): 5:03am On Dec 04, 2016
femzey:
what next after medical

Training
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by doghorp(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2016
how long will the training take?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by megadinho(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
doghorp:
how long will the training take?
3months
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by KennyAyodeji(f): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
fashoo2010:
An FMCG with Locations in both Lagos and Benin is currently recruiting for the post of Technical Operators.
The requirement needed is ND or HND in Mechanical or Electrical engineering with at least a year experience.
Interested candidates should kindly forward CVs to
hrintern@tusenconsulting.com or noah.hunsu@gmail.com
Evening Sir. I sent you message not quite long. Thanks
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Busbar(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
KennyAyodeji:

Evening Sir. I sent you message not quite long. Thanks
Whr do u base?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by whyx06(m): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Congrats to you guys all... Hope God we pick up our own call too in dis job hunt...

1 Like

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Ogunbayeje: 6:17am On Dec 05, 2016
Chemz:
Is your name is Aliu Sulaiman, Kehinde Ogunbayeje, Ogundare Jeremiah pls send me your phone number ASAP
. Am kehinde Ogunbayeje y did nid my number ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Ways Job Seekers Outsmart Employers / NIMC Applicant Training ! / My Leadway Interview Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.