Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

OMG! Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knee After Sex (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knee After Sex (photos) (695 Views)

Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) / A Man's Joystick Relocates To His Knee After Sleeping With Someone's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knee After Sex (photos) by muyi001: 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
An unidentified man has experienced the worst after sleeping with another man’s wife.

According to Tuko, the man came out to beg for forgiveness after sleeping with a Luo man’s wife in Kenya. He had to publicly do that because his manhood shifted to his kneels after he had sex with another man’s wife. Many believe the man put a curse on his wife after finding out she was cheating.

See Picture Below FromThe Link
http://muyigist.com/2016/11/25/omg-mans-manhood-moves-to-his-knee-after-sex-photos/
Re: OMG! Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knee After Sex (photos) by hushshinani(m): 12:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Hmmm
Re: OMG! Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knee After Sex (photos) by Kingsboy96(m): 1:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Kenya again

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Never Regret Loving You / Suggestions On Where I Can Do My IT (industrial Training) / Let’s Talk About S.EX!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.