Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) (7410 Views)

Separated Conjoined Twins Arrive Bayelsa, Get N1m For Upkeep (photo) / Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic / Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) by okevibes: 12:12am On Nov 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked REMEMBER THE CONJOINED TWINS DR.BE CARSON SEPARATED? SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE NOW(PHOTOS) shocked shocked shocked
These are the conjoined twins that “DR. Ben Carson” separated in 1987!>>>>SEE THEM HERE: http://mkgist.info/remember-the-conjoined-twins-dr-ben-carson-separated-see-what-they-look-like-now-photos/

Re: The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 26, 2016
Na dem b diz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) by nwasinachi(f): 12:21am On Nov 26, 2016
Chineke is truly wonderful

2 Likes

Re: The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) by Davash222(m): 12:28am On Nov 26, 2016
Abeg Who's the OP here, Okevibes or Cglobalz
Re: The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) by yanabasee(m): 12:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Is their skull a plastic skull or real skull? I don't get!
Re: The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) by laprince(m): 12:40am On Nov 26, 2016
Someone's intelligence kept them alive. We lack so much here in Nigeria. Not scholars, but leaders.
Re: The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) by hushshinani(m): 12:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Ogbeni

1 Like

Re: The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) by uboma(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2016
God is great.
I am happy for them.
Re: The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) by amicable09(f): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2016
Oh Wow! Handsome guys today grin
Who would have thought!?
Re: The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2016
Uhmmm.... Op **scratches head**

I really don't know how to say this without sounding like a "spoilsport" sad

But truth is, Patrick Binder is dead while Ben Binder is still alive.

Patrick and Ben (the binder boys sometimes known as "the benders" ) did survive the surgery in 1987. Ben Carson did successfully separate them but there were serious neurological deficits that followed.

(It was a difficult 22 hour surgery and a miracle that both boys survived).

However, Patrick lived his life in a vegetative state until he died more than 10 years ago.

Ben is still alive but has many physical and mental problems and always needs constant supervision.

So uhmmm... That photo up there is uhmm... Not exactly correct... Hope I didn't sound somehow. Just saying let's pass the right Info across.

Thank you smiley

P.S: You should check on info about the Banda boys who Ben Carson successfully separated in 1997 after the 1994 failure with the makwaeba girls. Both boys, Joseph Banda and Luka Banda are still alive and well but also with a few neurological challenges.

4 Likes

Re: The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) by Emmaesty(f): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

Patrick and Ben (the binder boys sometimes known as "the benders" ) did survive the surgery in 1987. Ben Carson did successfully separate them but there were serious neurological deficits that followed.

However, Patrick lived his life in a vegetative state until he died more than 10 years ago.

Ben is still alive but has many physical and mental problems and always needs constant supervision.

So uhmmm... That photo up there is uhmm... Not exactly correct... Hope I didn't sound somehow. Just saying let's pass the right Info across.

Thank you smiley

P.S: You should check on info about the Banda boys who Ben Carson successfully separated in 1997 after the 1994 failure with the makwaeba girls. Both boys, Joseph Banda and Luka Banda are still alive and well but also with a few neurological challenges.
Thanks for this. I actually believed the op but after I read what you wrote, I had to Google it to be sure. Patrick is dead and Benjamin is bed ridden without the ability to talk and feed himself at 28 yrs

1 Like

Re: The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) by Emmanuel602(m): 5:37am On Nov 27, 2016
okevibes:
shocked shocked shocked REMEMBER THE CONJOINED TWINS DR.BE CARSON SEPARATED? SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE NOW(PHOTOS) shocked shocked shocked
These are the conjoined twins that “DR. Ben Carson” separated in 1987!>>>>SEE THEM HERE: http://mkgist.info/remember-the-conjoined-twins-dr-ben-carson-separated-see-what-they-look-like-now-photos/

You need to jailed for misinformation just to get traffic
Re: The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) by Presh900(m): 7:30am On Nov 27, 2016
Wow..
Re: The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) by sisisioge: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2016
nwasinachi:
Chineke is truly wonderful

Osinachi ni o

See the fine boys ! Hallelujah!
Re: The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) by sisisioge: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

Thank you smiley

Chai! But we are still grateful they got a better lease on life. Imagine what would have happened to the other when one passed on...it is well.

(1) (Reply)

Breast Sucking For Male Adults / Live A Healthy Life And Remedy To All Ill / Health Benefits Of Onions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.