Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) (3370 Views)

Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency / Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) / Ali Ndume Empowers His Constituency With Keke Napeps (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by Mtcheeewfree(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2016
One of our Senators went to visit his constituency with his 38 million naira Jeep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00tRb14Q0yA

3 Likes

Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by FastShipping: 4:55am On Nov 26, 2016
Which state did this happen?

All these legislooters deserve this type of humiliation.
Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by laurel03(m): 5:33am On Nov 26, 2016
best thing to do for those useless politicians.....
Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by dominique(f): 6:22am On Nov 26, 2016
He actually almost ran over the people we swore to serve with his vehicle. You can't go flauntong your wealth on the people you stole from. People are not smiling anymore
I'm sure he was expecting to be hailed, mumu thief.

5 Likes

Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by bjbukzy(m): 6:49am On Nov 26, 2016
lol...northerners got no chill at all...d moment dy believe u r cheating them it is over.

the only time this can happen in the south is if the youths r paid by opponents or d politician refuses to drop for the boys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by Justiyke4u: 7:09am On Nov 26, 2016
People have lost confidence in him
Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by ammyluv2002(f): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2016
Good!
Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by Runaway: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2016
him go die inside now.
Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 26, 2016
OP fear God with this fake news na
this is Govenor elrufai of kaduna state who came to greet the emir of zaria..and angry youths were stonning his car because he is bringing change to kaduna...

fear God and post authentic news oo

meanwhile old video

3 Likes

Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by dotman4real007(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2016
good i love this, if we start to treat those legislooters like this, they will respect the masses.
Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by potbelly(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Funny thing is, his likes will still be hailed in some parts of the country
dominique:
He actually almost ran over the people we swore to serve with his vehicle. You can't go flauntong your wealth on the people you stole from. People are not smiling anymore
I'm sure he was expecting to be hailed, mumu thief.
Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by potbelly(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2016
If I am not mistaken sir... Nigerian state governors move in convoys regardless the occasion... But the video shows only one vehicle being chased by those individuals
Damiiron:
this is Govenor elrufai of kaduna state who came to greet the emir of zaria..and angry youths were stonning his car because he is bringing change to kaduna...

meanwhile old video

2 Likes

Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by rozayx5(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2016
potbelly:
If I am not mistaken sir... Nigerian state governors move in convoys regardless the occasion... But the video shows only one vehicle being chased by those individuals
https://www.naij.com/658251-angry-mob-fiercely-attacks-governor-el-rufais-suv-zaria-photosvideo.html
Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by phemmyutd(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2016
Damiiron:

meanwhile old video

You are demonic liar. pure lie

1 Like

Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by phemmyutd(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2016
potbelly:

Dont mind that idiotic liar, How can a governor move in just one SUV in Nigeria. mean while this video have been o line for long
Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by LadyOmaDine(f): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2016
Check my signature
Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by potbelly(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Bro... Let's be honest... His security details would have cleared the area before he exits the premises... So I don't think he is the one...
Damiiron:
https://www.naij.com/658251-angry-mob-fiercely-attacks-governor-el-rufais-suv-zaria-photosvideo.html
Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2016
phemmyutd:

You are demonic liar. pure lie
say it ONE MORE TIME!

Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by juman(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2016
Dan iska, barawo bansa politician grin.
Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by Kelklein(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2016
Lalasticlala ...let this be on fp

All of them deserve this..
Re: When A Senator Visits His Constituency, With 38 Million Naira Jeep.(Video) by esthel(f): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Can Yoruba And Igbo Co-exist? / Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night / I'm British, Saraki's Wife Tells Seychelles' Investigators Probing Alleged Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.