Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip (17839 Views)

Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo / Osinbajo And Wife Represent Buhari In Dubai (Photos) / Osinbajo In Togo To Represent Buhari At The African Union Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by ajalawole(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Special invitation to watch F1 abi
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by Elfaris(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
itsdumebi:
Saudi prince sent special invitation to President Buhari

VP represents President on visit to UAE

VP accompanied by wife and minister of state for foreign affairs

To hold bilateral talks with Prince

President Muhammadu Buhari is being represented this weekend in Abu Dhabi by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, as Nigeria and the United Arab Emirates seek to build closer relationship and economic ties.
The Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, who is also the Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the UAE Armed Forces, His Highness, Sheik Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, extended an invitation to President Buhari as Special Guest at the Eight Race of the Grand Prize of Union Airways for Formula 1, organised by Abu Dhabi holding this weekend.
Considered as the biggest international sporting event in the Middle East, the race attracts wide global attention, and the presence of several heads of states and governments from across the world.
President Buhari held bilateral discussions with the Crown Prince during his visit to UAE earlier this year, securing a number of agreements and offers of assistance from the Emirate including helping in the North East with the re-establishment of livelihood for IDPs. While in Abu Dhabi, Vice President Osinbajo will hold follow-up bilateral discussions on this offer, and other issues of mutual economic and diplomatic concerns.

Osinbajo, who is accompanied on the weekend trip by his wife, Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo and the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Mrs. Khadija Bukar A. Ibrahim left Abuja this afternoon and is expected back on Sunday.
http://politicsngr.com/saudi-prince-invitation-osinbajo-represent-buhari/

cc : lalasticlala
Some people are here ranting that Buhari is tired of junketing, if he had gone they would be the first to criticise him that he doesn't care about the recession back home... HYPOCRITES..
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by zero8zero(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
He is an ex pastor. I learnt he doesn't go to church again. Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED
Guess when Okonjo iweala went to the same UAE a few weeks back, she was an ex- Christian, or more like an apostate. You so much attract stew. pidity.

Truth is mine*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by ephi123(f): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ask4Info:
Jonathan Goodluck Azikiwe led Nigeria to this deep Ethnic and Religious divides.

Uncle Obasanjo and Yaradua, Nigerians irrespective of Ethnic and Religious differences never saw themselves as core enemies.

But when Jonathan permitted Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Edwin Clark and others to keep shouting "our son" the hatred grew bigger and wider.

You are still at this bus stop?
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by googlepikins: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
emmabest2000:

Recession everywhere ... tongue

Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by wellmax(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
He is an ex pastor. I learnt he doesn't go to church again. Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED

Its because of people like you that Zukerberg is worried about false news on the web.
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by DaPuncline: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Igbos are just too pained and agitated. That's why you see them trolling osibanjo like a piece of malware. Brainless folks.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by shamecurls(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:

You classically dumb!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by tundafayaBuhari: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
shamecurls:

You classically dumb!
what's dumb about my post? I blame MTN, very soon they will stop free MB. Nonsense
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by tundafayaBuhari: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
wellmax:

Its because of people like you that Zukerberg is worried about false news on the web.
who is Zuckerberg? Is he a pastor too? I only know trump
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by tundafayaBuhari: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
zero8zero:
Guess when Okonjo iweala went to the same UAE a few weeks back, she was an ex- Christian, or more like an apostate. You so much attract stew. pidity.

Truth is mine*
I don't blame you. stupid Afonja
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by Jacko1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ah finally

Osibanjo will leave Africa shores

VP dat has not see nnamdi azikiwe airport

Am so happy for his promotion..... Hehe
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by tundafayaBuhari: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sirmuel1:
Wow, such an honor. I'd love to meet the Crown Prince too. I have so much respect for him.

BTW, why Buhari no go for this trip? Abi he dey fear plane crash? cheesy

I have seen Osibanjo in RCCG camp many times, he is always in church with his wife.

how many times have you seen him. Talk true. even thiefnibu is angry with him
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by tundafayaBuhari: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
gratefulheart:
Nothing like ex-pastor...olodoo.
May you find forgiveness before God. How do you. Know he. Don't go to church again?

RIP English.
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by Ask4Info: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
ephi123:

You are still at this bus stop?

I am waiting for you to drive your molue to come pick me.
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by ephi123(f): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ask4Info:

I am waiting for you to drive your molue to come pick me.

Keep waiting
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by repogirl(f): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Is like Baba's ear pain has resumed,thats why he opted out of this trip. He will soon go to Europe to treat 'ear infection' again
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by africandollar: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
That topic should read Arab Prince and not Saudi Prince, Saudi Arabia is not part of the UAE so OP please get your facts straight before the Kingdom declares fatwa on you.
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by Sirmuel1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
how many times have you seen him. Talk true. even thiefnibu is angry with him

The last time I saw him, he was a stone-throw away from where I was standing.

As for Tinubu, I have no business with him, he should continue with his evil works but one thing is certain; No King Rules forever
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by umarazizz87(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=itsdumebi post=51376520]Saudi prince sent special invitation to President Buhari

VP represents President on visit to UAE

VP accompanied by wife and minister of state for foreign affairs

To hold bilateral talks with Prince

President Muhammadu Buhari is being represented this weekend in Abu Dhabi by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, as Nigeria and the United Arab Emirates seek to build closer relationship and economic ties.
The Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, who is also the Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the UAE Armed Forces, His Highness, Sheik Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, extended an invitation to President Buhari as Special Guest at the Eight Race of the Grand Prize of Union Airways for Formula 1, organised by Abu Dhabi holding this weekend.
Considered as the biggest international sporting event in the Middle East, the race attracts wide global attention, and the presence of several heads of states and governments from across the world.
President Buhari held bilateral discussions with the Crown Prince during his visit to UAE earlier this year, securing a number of agreements and offers of assistance from the Emirate including helping in the North East with the re-establishment of livelihood for IDPs. While in Abu Dhabi, Vice President Osinbajo will hold follow-up bilateral discussions on this offer, and other issues of mutual economic and diplomatic concerns.

Osinbajo, who is accompanied on the weekend trip by his wife, Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo and the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Mrs. Khadija Bukar A. Ibrahim left Abuja this afternoon and is expected back on Sunday.
http://politicsngr.com/saudi-prince-invitation-osinbajo-represent-buhari
This is gross! Osibanjo is furthering Buhari's Islamisation agenda ! What do you think about this, Ugandan Jews?
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
EmeeNaka:
This one he send Osibanjo, is he tired of Junketing?

All those trips has been fruitless
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by Jakasibo(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Baba is observing Ondo Election. He don't trust anybody so he want to stay back and make sure that everything goes as planned.

ELECTION OBSERVERS.
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Following.
Na so
Even Don Jazzy got a surprise packaged bday gift from female fan on Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/p/BNR6FQFgLsd/
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by MeAboki(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
ceeceebobo:
Is like Buhari is trying to Islamize his vice. sad grin

Yes oOh, in fact the VP is right now secretly receiving his Islamic indoctrination; by the time he returns back, he'll be ready to lead the Friday Juma'at prayers at the Abuja National Mosque. cool
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by Kingbuhari(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
prince of UAE knw that buhari is a dullard and globetrotting is his hobby that's why he invited him come and watch motorsports in Abu Dhabi .... Bughari President of tourism abeg go and honour the invitation
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by Kingbuhari(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
ceeceebobo:
Is like Buhari is trying to Islamize his vice. sad grin
prince of UAE knw that buhari is a dullard and globetrotting is his hobby that's why he invited him come and watch motorsports in Abu Dhabi .... Bughari President of tourism abeg go and honour the invitation
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by biggy26: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
EmeeNaka:

He has to be here to monitor d rigging...sorry, election.
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Probably doctor 's advice grin
EmeeNaka:
Re: Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip by Cletus77(m): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
EmeeNaka:
No!!! The truth is dat he has travelled uncountably to SA and the UAE..... IF NA European countries him for rush go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office / Imo: Six Killed As DSS, EbubeAgu Raid Orlu LGA In Search Of Criminals / Okada Riders Protesting In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.