Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,873 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Ruin Your First Date With Four Words - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ruin Your First Date With Four Words (2202 Views)

What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / How To Ruin A Date In Four Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruin Your First Date With Four Words by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Millz404:

There are way more garbage on fp....and the fvck u doin commenting on garbage if you are not a sh! T load of garbage.
You should act more like the first four letters of your moniker and... STFU
K lipsrsealed
Re: Ruin Your First Date With Four Words by Medunah: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Are you pleading they delete your thread? Cuz I don't wanna believe you asking they move this garbage to FP
ROTFL grin grin

You re Wicked!!
Re: Ruin Your First Date With Four Words by kingDELE(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Are you pleading they delete your thread? Cuz I don't wanna believe you asking they move this garbage to FP

Re: Ruin Your First Date With Four Words by Brown14: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
I forgot my wallet
Re: Ruin Your First Date With Four Words by Airforce1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Twaci:
You tell me undecided

Good morningcheesy
take that photo down.
Re: Ruin Your First Date With Four Words by Twaci(f): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Airforce1:
take that photo down.
What? undecided
Re: Ruin Your First Date With Four Words by Airforce1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Twaci:
What? undecided
nevermind
Re: Ruin Your First Date With Four Words by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Is your mum dead?
Not only will you ruin it,but you will go home with bruises.

1 Like

Re: Ruin Your First Date With Four Words by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Vorpal:

Not only will you ruin it,but you will go home with bruises.
Udonmeanit

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+ Guys Which One Is Your Girlfriend / I Bet You - This Girl Will Make Your Dickk Erupt Really Hard Before It Drops / A Look Into The World Of Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.