Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? (1025 Views)

Is it a Man's Responsibility To LOVE First in a relationship? / There Is No Such Thing As "Love @ First Sight" U Grow In It! / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Please guys what is your take on love at first sight?
Does is truely exist?
Am in a dilemma right now.
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by dingbang(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Nonsensical
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by dissybling(f): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2016
depends on how lucky u are,some could be lust
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by DaddySLY(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2016
more like a spark at first sight... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2016
dissybling:
Thanks
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by Masonic(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2016
There's no such thing.
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2016
Rose and Jack in the Titanic was love at first sight and it was real. So?

1 Like

Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2016
You mean lust at first sight? Then yes, it exists smiley
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:
There's no such thing.
There is sir
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
You mean lust at first sight? Then yes, it exists smiley
No Ma'am

I mean love at first sight
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2016
do you believe in love at first sight or should i walk by again?
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by JuanDeDios: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2016
There's something the Italians call "thunderbolt". You can Google it. Yes, a serious spark can develop at first sight. That spark can lead to something more serious. Or not.

1 Like

Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2016
JuanDeDios:
There's something the Italians call "thunderbolt". You can Google it. Yes, a serious spark can develop at first sight. That spark can lead to something more serious. Or not.
Thanks
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2016
NevetsIbot:
do you believe in love at first sight

What do you have to say about it sir?

NevetsIbot:
or should i walk by again?

I don't get you
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by henrydadon(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2016
grin

yes i believe
[img]http://i./itATfDExE0SKA.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by mofeoluwadassah: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
It really exist o

1 Like

Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by Splinz(m): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
I know there's love at first sight.

1 Like

Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by harffie(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
There is o..
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by harffie(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
dissybling:

Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
I fell for my wife the first time I saw her , same with her too. so its real
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
I fell for my wife the first time I saw her , same with her too. so its real
Thank you sir. I really appreciate your comment. Please, i would like to ask you one question.
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
fados4sure:

Thank you sir. I really appreciate your comment. Please, i would like to ask you one question.
OK shoot
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 27, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
OK shoot
Thanks once again sir
please, when i saw the particular sister, i fell in love with her & spoke to her & she gave me her contact.

Please, considering the fact that Christmas is coming. Would you advice me to give her presents/gift? Though, i haven't really spoke to her about my plans because i was in a hurry for work when i meant her.

what is your take sir?
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by vchykp(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2016
it exists in bollywood nd nollywood... undecided

the truth is that.. lust comes first before love, that is it about LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT..!!
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2016
Love at first sight occurs when infatuation on someone transcends to loving the same person's attributes on close familiarization.

So, yes, there's something like love at first sight.

1 Like

Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:
Love at first sight occurs when infatuation on someone transcends to loving the same person's attributes on close familiarization.

So, yes, there's something like love at first sight.
Thanks
Re: Love @ First Sight; What Do You Have To Say? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
fados4sure:

Thanks once again sir
please, when i saw the particular sister, i fell in love with her & spoke to her & she gave me her contact.

Please, considering the fact that Christmas is coming. Would you advice me to give her presents/gift? Though, i haven't really spoke to her about my plans because i was in a hurry for work when i meant her.

what is your take sir?
you can but don't go overboard o, most importantly seek God first.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tennis Star Serena Williams Finally Engaged Today. Yay!!! See The Luck Man - / What Do You All Think? *UPDATE!* / 10 Surprising Things That Men Find Attractive In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.