Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE (2659 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC / Buhari’s Govt Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed / Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad (2) (3) (4)

We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by bukifemi1: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2016
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has assured Nigerians of better times ahead, saying they will soon get the change they voted for. ”This Government will not give excuses. The painstaking and methodical approach by the Buhari Administration, its deep analysis and understanding of the challenges and the recent inauguration of the cabinet will herald a new dawn,” the Minister said at a meeting with representatives of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in Abuja on Tuesday.

He said that in the next few days, the Administration ”will start firing from all cylinders, starting with the unveiling of the 2016 budget”. ”Nigerians will witness measurable and impactful progress in all spheres of governance. We shall not abandon our social intervention policies such as one meal a day for school children and the payment of 5,000 Naira each to vulnerable Nigerians. We are committed to lifting millions of Nigerians out of poverty,” Alhaji Mohammed said

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com

Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by Atiku2019: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2016
I am Confused is it the 12.5 Cooking Cylinder or 3.9kg cooking Cylinder ?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by yeyeboi(m): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by noble71(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2016
pls stop the lie
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by KingBelieve: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2016
Another lie from someone's grand father

Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by nerodenero: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2016
I can only see and hear LIE MOHAMMED's mouth firing from all cylinders. Talkative government.

This government has made Jonathan seriously missed that if the hand of clock were to change, Bubu won't get a vote in his backyard.

Tinubu, posterity won't forget how you chained Nigerians into believing these change agents. I'm happy I didn't vote for your change.

Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2016
Lie Mohammed, doing what he knows how to do best. grin

Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by littlewonders: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2016
bukifemi1:
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has assured Nigerians of better times ahead, saying they will soon get the change they voted for. ”This Government will not give excuses. The painstaking and methodical approach by the Buhari Administration, its deep analysis and understanding of the challenges and the recent inauguration of the cabinet will herald a new dawn,” the Minister said at a meeting with representatives of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in Abuja on Tuesday.

He said that in the next few days, the Administration ”will start firing from all cylinders, starting with the unveiling of the 2016 budget”. ”Nigerians will witness measurable and impactful progress in all spheres of governance.
We shall not abandon our social intervention policies such as one meal a day for school children and the payment of 5,000 Naira each to vulnerable Nigerians. We are committed to lifting millions of Nigerians out of poverty,” Alhaji Mohammed said

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com

Just be scared anytime this government comes up with the bolded. A future impossible tense.

Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by hannyjay(f): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2016
nerodenero:
I can only see and hear LIE MOHAMMED's mouth firing from all cylinders. Talkative government.

This government has made Jonathan seriously missed that if the hand of clock were to change, Bubu won't get a vote in his backyard.

Tinubu, posterity won't forget how you chained Nigerians into believing these change agents. I'm happy I didn't vote for your change.
then u av no right to complain.we dat voted for change still belief in pmb

Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by Cooly100: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2016
hannyjay:

"Nigeria Experiencing Worst Economic Recession Ever", Says Gowon

You believe in PMB, not for any economic gain, but for tribal and religious gain...Don't talk about fighting corruption here, because nobody has been convicted almost two years now...There is no economic blue print to take Nigeria out of recession...Almost all the ministers are just there to pay workers salaries...If you believe body language and not concrete policies can improve the economy...then am afraid you shouldn't be commenting here...

Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by nerodenero: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
hannyjay:
People are suffering and you expect us to keep quiet and watch PMB send us to our untimely death because of hunger, abeg, shift comot make I pass. You people foolishly support these polithiefcians without making sure they make true all their campaign promises.

One advice - You better face your election in Akure and vote wisely.

Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by IVORY2009(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Na be only fire from all cylinder, Lie Mohammed don turn militant tooo cool
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by thegentile: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
It is not possible for satan to tell truth.
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by abduljabbar4(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
nerodenero:

Jonathan is only being missed by the ipoop yoots that voted him in. Go to the NE and ask them if they miss jonathan.

Here in the north we don't miss the orangutan that allowed us to get bombed anyhow and stole billions of naira.
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Jonathan is only being missed by the ipoop yoots that voted him in. Go to the NE and ask them if they miss jonathan.

Here in the north we don't miss the orangutan that allowed us to get bombed anyhow and stole billions of naira.

Allowed you to get bombed? Religious Extremism remains the root cause of Bokoharam Mr Man.
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by talktimi(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
abduljabbar4:

[s]Jonathan is only being missed by the ipoop yoots that voted him in. Go to the NE and ask them if they miss jonathan.

Here in the north we don't miss the orangutan that allowed us to get bombed anyhow and stole billions of naira[/s].

tell your dog Buhari in Aso rock to do the job he was elected to do instead of coming online to disgrace yourself
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by nerodenero: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I'd have countered your submission but it'd be assumed I'm pro-Jonathan but I detest with passion how we allow these polithiefcians blind us unnecessarily.

Let us begin to demand from leaders irrespective of party affiliations, policies that would bring about radical but positive change in the lives of common Nigeria. Just my opinion!
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by nerodenero: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
Lie Mohammed, doing what he knows how to do best. grin
Lying Lia deserves to be flogged severally to totally kill that spirit of lies in Lia.

Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by abduljabbar4(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
talktimi:
tell your dog Buhari in Aso rock to do the job he was elected to do instead of coming online to disgrace yourself

We are the ones that elected him and not you so shut your mouth upgrin
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by abduljabbar4(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Allowed you to get bombed? Religious Extremism remains the root cause of Bokoharam Mr Man.

So he was right for folding his hands and allowing them to bomb people right?

This silly post of yours is the same thing as saying Buhari should not work on the econoly because the fall of oil price is the reason why we are facing recession
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by hannyjay(f): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
talktimi:
pls ignore the idíot who probably depends on others for all her needs
who is dis fool, go bring ur mama i ll feed her
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by chriskosherbal(m): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Well for me anything and everything should be done to put this country in the right path, she supposed to be ontime, I don't care who does it, be it gender ( male or female), religion, educational background, party affiliation,colour, language etc just fix NIGERIA RIGHT.
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by sammyj: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Story. Talk less and make your work speak for you!! angry
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by talktimi(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
hannyjay:
[s]who is dis fool, go bring ur mama i ll feed her[/s]
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by talktimi(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
abduljabbar4:

[s]We are the ones that elected him and not you so shut your mouth up[/s]grin
zombiesm is really a disease chai grin
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by Splinz(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Mr. Lie sir, I salute your uncommon lies...

Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by abduljabbar4(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
talktimi:
zombiesm is really a disease chai grin

Yes I like it that way. And with that zombeism of ours, he will rule till 2023 whether you like it or not
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by sremmlyf(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
poliTRICKcian's.. sorry we are wise nw. but the kind lie that emanates from oga lia is legendry!! na bubu do the beat
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by sremmlyf(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
poliTRICKcian's.. sorry we are wise nw. but the kind lie that emanates from oga lia is legendry!! na bubu do the beat
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
U are still talking about 2016 BUDGET, when 2017 is just next door.... grin grin grin
Re: We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE by talktimi(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2016
hannyjay:
who is dis fool, go bring ur mama i ll feed her
your mother was a whóre, she was weekend pússy, she had you to keep your daddy but it didn't work out and that's why your daddy isn't around but don't worry he's a good man because he takes care of his real family. Your mother was just a dumb bitçh trying to keep a nigga that she wanted. Thank me later daughter of a bitçh cool

How Gov. Okowa Constructed 70 Road Projects With N30bn Across Delta State By Oss / How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption / Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1