Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal (880 Views)

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal by phlio666(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Before i got born again i was just a normal boy who was very fun of sin.i got born again and the pastor impacted the holyspirit in me instantly i started seeing vision ,,i got home to sleep lo and behold an angel touched me he introduced himself as cornwell he told me stuffs abt church and people.fastward to 3yrs now am a great guy cos the holyspirit help wit the gift of knowlege i became a brilant student in sch i stil see and talk to angels i just want to ask the pastors in the room pls is it normal are u also experiencin the same.mind not my eng
Re: I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal by mrmrmister: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Angel Cornwell grin grin
Re: I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal by dikeigbo2(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
Wake up ,its already dawn.
Re: I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
As Cornwell, you are spontaneous, happy-go-lucky, and you enjoy the company of others-- the more the merrier. You make friends easily as people are attracted to your warm and generous nature.
Re: I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal by jonbellion(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
Please next time you see angels take a picture of them with your phone
And tell us what the holy spirit sounds like
Do us a favour and maybe record the voice the next time the two of you are conversing

1 Like

Re: I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal by Nixiepie(f): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
This is super story grin

1 Like

Re: I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal by Coyotejack(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
phlio666:
Before i got born again i was just a normal boy who was very fun of sin.i got born again and the pastor impacted the holyspirit in me instantly i started seeing vision ,,i got home to sleep lo and behold an angel touched me he introduced himself as cornwell he told me stuffs abt church and people.fastward to 3yrs now am a great guy cos the holyspirit help wit the gift of knowlege i became a brilant student in sch i stil see and talk to angels i just want to ask the pastors in the room pls is it normal are u also experiencin the same.mind not my eng

Don't take this stuff for granted.....
Re: I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal by phlio666(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
tmon01:
As Cornwell, you are spontaneous, happy-go-lucky, and
you enjoy the company of others--
the more the merrier. You make friends easily as people
are attracted to your warm and
generous nature.
i dont understand
Re: I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal by phlio666(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Coyotejack:

Don't take this stuff for granted.....
i kno bro i rapture and end time but dnt kno hw to tell
Re: I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal by jeff1607(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
TELL DEM ANGELS WHAT NIGERIANS ARE GOING THROUGH IN NAIJA , BUT TIME DON REACH TO TAKE DAT DRUG
Re: I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal by EyeHateGod: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Someone has stop taking his meds
Re: I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal by Uyi168: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Its perfectly normal.. as far as u keep the tales of ur vision and 'angel seeing' to ur self...

1 Like

Re: I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal by cjfbn: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Oshogbo weed at work.

2 Likes

Re: I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal by Karlovich: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
I pity some people, I pity Nigeria as a whole, religion has fcked up some people's mindset

2 Likes

Re: I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal by Omudia11: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Keep fooling. You're an agent of Satan and your moniker says it all.

1 Like

Re: I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal by jonbellion(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Omudia11:
Keep fooling. You're an agent of Satan and your moniker says it all.
hehe monicker got me wondering too

1 Like

Re: I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
You need psychological evaluation, you're definitely hallucinating. And it seems really extreme.
You need medical help.
No insult intended.

(1) (Reply)

Jumu'ah Playlist For All Muslim Faithfuls / Explain The Importance Of John The Baptist To The Fulfillment Of Jesus Ministry / Revealed!: Apostle Suleman 26 Cars Gift And Money A Diversionary Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.