Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (4448 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Danzakidakura(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Seeing my death grand parents in the dream, my grandma brought yam me and her ate in the dream. Then i saw my grandpa again but i didnt talk with him. Pls whats the meaning
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by icon02(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
EDITED EDITED EDITED EDITED EDITED
In my dream, I saw former president Goodluck Jonathan(he was still the president then) delivering a speech and there in my room, I had an exact copy of the speech he was reading.
Immediately after the speech,I WAS VERY EXCITED BECAUSE THE SPEECH WAS LADDENED WITH WORDS OF WISDOM. I knelt down AND STARTED PRAYING THAT GOD SHOULD GIVE ME WISDOM and I slept off during the prayer and I had another dream ( dreaming inside dream) in the dream, I saw myself near my house somewhere at kubwa phase 2 beside a church, in reality, the fence of the church is high but it was low in the dream. Then I heard a voice speaking to me. The voice asked me to look into the church and asked what I saw, I said I saw three chairs on the alter, it asked who they are for and I answered for pastor and special guests of honour. Then it said to me that "You people will always invite me but will never prepare a chair for me, if I come won't I sit?" It also said to me. IF YOU WILL MAKE A SIT FOR ME, THERE IS NOTHING YOU ASK THAT I WON'T GIVE YOU. I had this dream 8 years ago but I haven't fully understood it till now.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Hotspotbro(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
I dreamt USA sent a agm bomb to shekau but it hits Buhari's house
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:18am On Mar 11, 2020
Danzakidakura:
Seeing my death grand parents in the dream, my grandma brought yam me and her ate in the dream. Then i saw my grandpa again but i didnt talk with him. Pls whats the meaning

Eating in the dream is not a good dream, the enemy may come to You in the image of your grandparents especially when you were close to them while they are alive just to poison you via food in the dream. 1 cor 6.19...What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
Ask the holyspirit to purge you of every evil food deposited in your body through eating in the dream.

Psalms 118.17.....I shall not die, but live,And declare the works of the LORD. Pray violently against spirit of death around u. There is no relationship between the dead and the living. If seeing your grandparents in the dream and telling you information that can transform your life in a godly manner then it's fine but in a situation where they gave you food to eat in the dream is not good. Please ask the holyspirit to purge you of every evil food. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:25am On Mar 11, 2020
icon02:
In my dream, I saw former president Goodluck Jonathan(he was still the president then) delivering a speech and there in my room, I had an exact copy of the speech he was reading.
Immediately after the speech, I knelt down to pray and I slept off during the prayer and I had another dream ( dreaming inside dream) in the dream, I saw myself near my house somewhere at kubwa phase 2 beside a church, in reality, the fence of the church is high but it was low in the dream. Then I heard a voice speaking to me. The voice asked me to look into the church and asked what I saw, I said I saw three chairs on the alter, it asked who they are for and I answered for pastor and special guests of honour. Then it said to me that "You people will always invite me but will never prepare a chair for me, if I come won't I sit?" It also said to me. IF YOU WILL MAKE A SIT FOR ME, THERE IS NOTHING YOU ASK THAT I WON'T GIVE YOU. I had this dream 8 years ago but I haven't fully understood it till now.

This is a deep truth, here the holyspirit is telling to make yourself available for him, by doing his work, infact is call to God's work.... John 15.7....If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. God needs your service in his vineyard. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lady25(f): 6:59am On Mar 11, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret
I appreciate your good work. God bless you more

I had 3 different dreams
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Generalamen(m): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2020
I saw a being in Space at first,it was as fire, secondly,it came as a flowing garment 'white' and on his face were pure crystal white beard and then looks like pages of Scriptures.
And he said when he is come then will men know that they are called,after this was said,I saw,the being flowing or flying towards the earth in the form of ball,and when it approached the earth,it hit the earth like thrice (like knocking)and finally,I saw myself sleeping on the bed, alongside the bed,on my palm were three ball-like object in the form of egg but it was rather not eggs but leather holding oils.
I woke up took the oil in my palm in this dream and headed towards were brethren where supposed to be at along the path,I saw a woman who said to me,Buhari had already forgiven and he has paid off my debt, hmmmmm.
Then I came to where the brethren seems to be gathered but met few and when I asked,I was told they went out,bt I had bags of pure water on my head and bt the egg-like were no more egg-like but oils in pure water satchet,three in number.
So I asked one of the brethren I met to help me,he took the two of oil from my hand and instead of dropping it carefully, dropped carelessly and it got Bursted and then I got angry,flung my phone from my own hand into a dark stream and immediately I began to think of getting an affidavit for my SIM cards,then I woke.
Pls I need the interpretation of this.tthank you God bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Ogadijan: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
Please help me interpret this my dream.
I had a dream and I saw myself climbing a hill and there is something in my hand that I brought from where I,m coming from, that is well packed in a fine bag, l was very happy, but I met one of my dead aunt coming down the from top of the mountain, she collected that my bag and changed my fine nylon bag to a black one, but when I check inside everything is still intact, is only the nylon bag that she changed, and became so sad and I woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by icon02(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

This is a deep truth, here the holyspirit is telling to make yourself available for him, by doing his work, infact is call to God's work.... John 15.7....If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. God needs your service in his vineyard. Thanks

Thanks for the interpretation, God bless you.

I'll like to have your phone number pls.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Leis: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Someone spoke with me from the sky, cant remember what he said, I raise my eyes up and started seeing the sky lighten up with the beautiful light and stars, I raised my head up and went around watching the sky
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by sholay2011(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
I sort of had a dream. I am not sure it was even a dream because it was like I felt the presence there right there with me while I was asleep. My eyes were closed and just felt someone pour oil over my head. When I woke up eventually, I didn't see any oil in my head though.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hotspotbro:
I dreamt USA sent a agm bomb to shekau but it hits Buhari's house

Matthew 26.31.....Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad. The Lord needs you and I to stand in the gap for Nigeria and also our leaders. Every concluded plans of the enemies on Nigeria will not come to pass in Jesus name. Good night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
lady25:

I appreciate your good work. God bless you more

I had 3 different dreams
1. I saw a very old woman who told me that was was my mother (I have never seen before). She went as far as showing me something like a vision where she was being intimate with my biological mother.
2. I was trying to give birth to a baby but I had to attend to something urgent, I told my husband to help me collect the baby that I will be back. When I came back he gave me a strange baby. I told him it wasn’t mine and as I tried to return the baby the baby held on tight and started breastfeeding
3. I and some people did a Job for someone. We were paid and I was given the money to share as the head. I distributed the money and then kept my part somewhere only for it to get stolen.
Pls help me interprete them because I have a strong feeling the dreams are not good

The enemy has succeeded in changing your glory, and lost many blessings due to your own carelessness which was as a result of your sinful act. But there is a God in heaven who answers by fire, He recovers David his lost glory in 1 Sam 30.8, Job recover double of his glory in job 42.10. Pray for total recovery of your lost glory. Also ask the lord to visit your foundation psalms 11.3. God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lady25(f): 6:51am On Mar 12, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

The Pray for total recovery of your lost glory. Also ask the lord to visit your foundation psalms 11.3. God bless.
thank you so much. More grace
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2020
Generalamen:

I saw a being in Space at first,it was as fire, secondly,it came as a flowing garment 'white' and on his face were pure crystal white beard and then looks like pages of Scriptures.
And he said when he is come then will men know that they are called,after this was said,I saw,the being flowing or flying towards the earth in the form of ball,and when it approached the earth,it hit the earth like thrice (like knocking)and finally,I saw myself sleeping on the bed, alongside the bed,on my palm were three ball-like object in the form of egg but it was rather not eggs but leather holding oils.
I woke up took the oil in my palm in this dream and headed towards were brethren where supposed to be at along the path,I saw a woman who said to me,Buhari had already forgiven and he has paid off my debt, hmmmmm.
Then I came to where the brethren seems to be gathered but met few and when I asked,I was told they went out,bt I had bags of pure water on my head and bt the egg-like were no more egg-like but oils in pure water satchet,three in number.
So I asked one of the brethren I met to help me,he took the two of oil from my hand and instead of dropping it carefully, dropped carelessly and it got Bursted and then I got angry,flung my phone from my own hand into a dark stream and immediately I began to think of getting an affidavit for my SIM cards,then I woke.

Here is the interpretation sir.... there is a call of God upon your head. He has given you three special anointing, the holyspirit is telling you to be very careful who you mingle with both spiritual and secular not to angrily loose your anointing and the connecting power God gave you. This is a deep mystery that you need to concentrate yourself to the things of God. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2020
Ogadijan:

Please help me interpret this my dream.
I had a dream and I saw myself climbing a hill and there is something in my hand that I brought from where I,m coming from, that is well packed in a fine bag, l was very happy, but I met one of my dead aunt coming down the from top of the mountain, she collected that my bag and changed my fine nylon bag to a black one, but when I check inside everything is still intact, is only the nylon bag that she changed, and became so sad and I woke up.

You need to pray hard and move closer to God so that the enemy will not exchange your star.... You have a great destiny and the Lord has prepared a plsce for you in which the forces of darkness have seen and want to change it. This calls for a serious prayer even with fasting now.
Isaiah 54.15....Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. Pray that every agenda of the forces of darkness over your life, star and destiny be cancelled in Jesus name. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2020
Leis:
Someone spoke with me from the sky, cant remember what he said, I raise my eyes up and started seeing the sky lighten up with the beautiful light and stars, I raised my head up and went around watching the sky

The lord wants you to move closer to Him. Devote your time for God. God bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Generalamen(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2020
Here is the interpretation sir.... there is a call of God upon your head. He has given you three special anointing, the holyspirit is telling you to be very careful who you mingle with both spiritual and secular not to angrily loose your anointing and the connecting power God gave you. This is a deep mystery that you need to concentrate yourself to the things of God. God bless you.
Appreciate you Sir,the lord bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2020
sholay2011:
I sort of had a dream. I am not sure it was even a dream because it was like I felt the presence there right there with me while I was asleep. My eyes were closed and just felt someone pour oil over my head. When I woke up eventually, I didn't see any oil in my head though.

Please pray with Ephesians 5.17. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2020
Generalamen:

Appreciate you Sir,the lord bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by peggywebbs(f): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hello, please help me interpret this strange dream.

I dreamt I was in a very big house that had so many rooms. Two ladies were attached to each room in the house. I had a roommate but I didn't get to see who she was. I entered the room and saw it was very big with a very big bed with white pillows and bedsheets. There were two golden lamps by each side of the bed on a desk at the foot side of the bed. The lamps were on and added to the already brightly lit room. I walked to one of the lamps and was touching the control. I noticed it had a fan and it was spinning fast. I turned it till it got to its lowest. Then I bent down to look at the lamp. Money flew out of the lamp. It was mint 50 naira notes and some 20 naira notes. I don't know how much but it was a lot. I moved to the other lamp and then I saw 1000 naira notes and then a single note of 10,000 Francs. I took all the money and kept them but didn't tell anyone what I found.

I then saw a box of clothes which I believed was mine and I was bringing out red dresses. I noticed some friends had filled the room now. they were a mixture of classmates from secondary school and university. I wasn't close to any of them real life but they were all familiar faces. I was each of the three red dresses and stood to look at how it fit in the mirror. I normally like red clothes though. But I noticed this red dresses were made of silk material.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
peggywebbs:
Hello, please help me interpret this strange dream.

I dreamt I was in a very big house that had so many rooms. Two ladies were attached to each room in the house. I had a roommate but I didn't get to see who she was. I entered the room and saw it was very big with a very big bed with white pillows and bedsheets. There were two golden lamps by each side of the bed on a desk at the foot side of the bed. The lamps were on and added to the already brightly lit room. I walked to one of the lamps and was touching the control. I noticed it had a fan and it was spinning fast. I turned it till it got to its lowest. Then I bent down to look at the lamp. Money flew out of the lamp. It was mint 50 naira notes and some 20 naira notes. I don't know how much but it was a lot. I moved to the other lamp and then I saw 1000 naira notes and then a single note of 10,000 Francs. I took all the money and kept them but didn't tell anyone what I found.

I then saw a box of clothes which I believed was mine and I was bringing out red dresses. I noticed some friends had filled the room now. they were a mixture of classmates from secondary school and university. I wasn't close to any of them real life but they were all familiar faces. I was each of the three red dresses and stood to look at how it fit in the mirror. I normally like red clothes though. But I noticed this red dresses were made of silk material.

Praise Jesus.....This is what your dream means: God has prepared a door that will give you a major financial breakthrough in your life. Everything is ready in the spiritual realm but you need to activate it with faith using that same amount of money (mint) you saw in the dream. Go to your church or a bible believing Church and use that same money as seed to God. I see blessings coming your way soon. But you need to be in line with God for Him to actualize His purpose for you. Pray with Ephisians 5.17. Pray for His will to manifest speedily. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by peggywebbs(f): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Thank you for the interpretation God bless you. I really appreciate

yinkaadesegha:

Praise Jesus.....This is what your dream means: God has prepared a door that will give you a major financial breakthrough in your life. Everything is ready in the spiritual realm but you need to activate it with faith using that same amount of money (mint) you saw in the dream. Go to your church or a bible believing Church and use that same money as seed to God. I see blessings coming your way soon. But you need to be in line with God for Him to actualize His purpose for you. Pray with Ephisians 5.17. Pray for His will to manifest speedily. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ojaysam25(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
please help....
just this afternoon I saw a roasted python which was prepared for me to eat...without cutting it properly or cooking it...the head was cut off but the other part of the snake was roosted like that for me to eat...just as I was about to eat it...I woke up....please what can this mean.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Aladdin1(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Aladdin1(m): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
ojaysam25:
please help....
just this afternoon I saw a roasted python which was prepared for me to eat...without cutting it properly or cooking it...the head was cut off but the other part of the snake was roosted like that for me to eat...just as I was about to eat it...I woke up....please what can this mean.

The enemy has concluded evil plans against your destiny and life. Please pray hard to avoid forces of darkness not to initiate you in to their kingdom. Please surrender your life to Christ fully and be baptised of the holyghost Luke 3.16...John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire: pray for the baptism of the holyghost. Please read psalm 3,27,30 before you sleep. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Aladdin1:
pls what does a female native fowl mean in a dream? secondly years back.i have had about 4 dreams about doves and i would share 2 that i dint really perfectly understand.the first one was a dream in which i saw a dove(a normal nigerian kind of dove),the dove came to meet me and was speaking in an unknown language that i could not understand.but the dove was pointing its wings at me and speaking to me like it was angry,and sometimes the dove would take its hands to its ears as if it was drawing its ears and warning me like a humanbeing would do.the most surprising thing to me in d dream was that d dove in between speaking and pointing at me just suddenly walked up to me.removed a single feather from its wings.opened my palms with force and put the feather in my hands and left.and i stood watching with surprise.this period i was teaching then & i asked students to bring animals for practical.d next day students brougth several doves for practical.my colleague told me not to use d dove after i shared d dream

There are ancient spirits monitoring you.... there are powers who doesn't want you to make use of dove as the practical. The dream is just to warn you. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Aladdin1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

There are ancient spirits monitoring you.... there are powers who doesn't want you to make use of dove as the practical. The dream is just to warn you. Bless u
God forbid!! which one be ancient spirits again?.are you a spiritualist?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ojaysam25(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

The enemy has concluded evil plans against your destiny and life. Please pray hard to avoid forces of darkness not to initiate you in to their kingdom. Please surrender your life to Christ fully and be baptised of the holyghost Luke 3.16...John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire: pray for the baptism of the holyghost. Please read psalm 3,27,30 before you sleep. Thanks
Thanks....I will do just that
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by BlueAngel444: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

You need to pray hard and move closer to God so that the enemy will not exchange your star.... You have a great destiny and the Lord has prepared a plsce for you in which the forces of darkness have seen and want to change it. This calls for a serious prayer even with fasting now.
Isaiah 54.15....Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. Pray that every agenda of the forces of darkness over your life, star and destiny be cancelled in Jesus name. God bless you.
wrong interpretation shocked

Ogadijan note how you noticed that the contents were intact but you cared more about the container. That's the problem you have in your life. You care more about how a thing appears than what it actually contains.

In fact you ascending up shows you're ambitious in life, a character of the living, the contents of that bag are what you hope to achieve when you get to the top.

The change of container means you should change your approach to your goals. In fact if you check your current situation someone is offering you another way to achieve your dreams and you won't like it because it won't lean to your pride or lust

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed / Differences Between Celestial Church Of Christ, And Cherubim And Seraphim / Why Do Some Men Hate Going To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.