Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz (2074 Views)

Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by thaddeus99: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2009
I need genuine online business as a student, please anybody with idea/
Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by thaddeus99: 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2009
Please anybody with Google adsense idea, I have been working with Google adsense for close to three months now, and my account was yet to improve.

Below are my account statues,

Adsense for Domain, No data available

Adsense for content, available

Adsense for search, No data available

Please does anyone have idea on how to make money on Google adsense program. I heard from a friend that you have to receive PIN from Google before receiving your earnings but I dont know how to apply for any PIN to google, please anybody with an idea? How can I start making money on my Google adsense please Nairalanders?
Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by itefuemartins: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2009
Google adsense its d easiest 4 9ja ppl 2 make $$$,ask seun(site moderator)hw much in checks he recieves 4rm google.all u need is a blog or website wit good content nd traffic then xpect ur checks.bout d pin durin registration u are asked 4 ur address wc d google pin is sent 2.i'm in2 info marketin and webdesign.2 get books on google adsense nd affiliate marketin and more on online biz books 2 guide u step by step send a mail 2 itefuemartins@gmail.com.tanx
Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by ademlabi(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2009
@itefuemartins
I realy appreciate your response, please can you tell me more about google adsense PIN cos I have been running google adsense program close to three months and I am yet to receive any money from google, neither have I receive any PIN from google adsense, but only confirmation of my account that google adsense email to me when I register for my account. Please help me out,
Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by thaddeus99: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2009
@itefuemartins please tell me more about adsense PIN
Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by itefuemartins: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2009
Man u know i can't go on and on,i'm killin biz 4 us.well let me giv u a helpin hand,google sends u a pin afta u have attained a certain amount,d pin sent 2 u is wat u use 2 recieve ur checks afta u have verified it.u cld keep workin witout d pin though.i still highly recommend u get d book.tanx
Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by surveycash(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2009
thaddeus99:

@itefuemartins please tell me more about adsense PIN

I have answered that question extensively but I dont know why it is not displaying. If I check my posts in my profile, I see them there but not here. Moderator, why is my post not displaying?
Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by cornel318(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
@thaddeus99 ,
You need to be up and doing,
i created my site just some 2weeks back, i can confidently tell you how much i have now in my acct.
am waiting for my pin which will arrive any moment from now.
so get to work, blog blog blog and blog.

see my link below.
cheers.
Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by thaddeus99: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
@cornell318
please can you tell me how you come about it. I have close to seven blogs with over sixty topics still I am yet to start makin money from google adsense. please can you tell me how to create in my adsense set up, my adsense for dormain and adsense for search? help me out? how can i improve my google adsense account Nairalanders?
Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by dalin133: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
just feel free to holla me @ 08063260568

Its a little secret, mind u, am not charging you okay!!
Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by Damiolad(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2009
Even with no Capital,you want to make it big online as a Nigerian? Get the Info! Hook up with me by sending me your full name and email add(preferably yahoo) to damiolad@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 11, 2009

Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by thaddeus99: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2009
smiley
Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by thaddeus99: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2009
why naija people always think that they can scam anybody that need their help? we have to change naijirians. please f you know that you cant help me, please dont reply me here. cos of simple google adsense, you guys are demandind for money, why! why!! why!!! naija
Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by exotica(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2009
[size=14pt]My dear,

This is exactly the problem I get from all these internet marketers roaming the face of nairaland.
Everyday cannot be payday. ! I hope they understand this.
[/size]
Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by thaddeus99: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2009
smiley
Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by kunle22(m): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2009
DO YOU NEED LOAN TO FINANCE YOUR PROJECT
DO YOU HAVE ANY BUSINESS IDEA
WE PARTNERSHIP ON ANY PROJECT THAT GIVE RETURNS
WE PROVIDE INTEREST FREE LOAN

FOR ENQUIRY
kunleojo22@yahoo.com
Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by thaddeus99: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2009
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The American Abracatabra ( Ebay Scam) / Repair Of Water Dispenser / I Resigned From My 40k Job To Follow My Passion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.