Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

OMG! Watch The President: Buhari"s Small Convoy To His Vilage Daura... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG! Watch The President: Buhari"s Small Convoy To His Vilage Daura... (1342 Views)

Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra / Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) / Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Watch The President: Buhari"s Small Convoy To His Vilage Daura... by Hygist: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Buhari who promised he will deal with few convoy and cut presidential convoy after few months of his tenure now is doing opposite of what he said..

lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s0Xf0Tq-hc
http://www.hygist.com/2016/11/omg-watch-president-buharis-small.html

Re: OMG! Watch The President: Buhari"s Small Convoy To His Vilage Daura... by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
forget all these ppl abeg .

APC AND LIES be like....

1 Like

Re: OMG! Watch The President: Buhari"s Small Convoy To His Vilage Daura... by Atiku2019: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: OMG! Watch The President: Buhari"s Small Convoy To His Vilage Daura... by Mrjo(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Is that too much? According to sm people that will come after me.
Re: OMG! Watch The President: Buhari"s Small Convoy To His Vilage Daura... by herzernIsHere: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
God have mercy on me oooh....

And make me successful!!!.......

I will never hate on anyone's success....

1 Like

Re: OMG! Watch The President: Buhari"s Small Convoy To His Vilage Daura... by DesChyko: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
We've seen worse broken promises.
Re: OMG! Watch The President: Buhari"s Small Convoy To His Vilage Daura... by Laird(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
I saw and counted 21 Vehicles in the entourage

Na waa ohhh

(1) (Reply)

Join APC, Kalu Tells Ndigbo / FG Recovers $153.3 Million NNPC Money Stashed By Diezani In 3 Banks / Cash Haul Uncovered By EFCC At Kaduna Bunker Of Fmr GM NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.