Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (63597 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV / God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by rowland545(m): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kingdov:
bloody fool u were having sex with a girl withawt condom know u dont have a penny 2 buy dipers,NAN and u got her pregnant told d poor stupid girl 2 go 4 abortion nd she did ,now its come to diz if ur story is true you want help... My friend both u and d doctor need prison term, come make sure you marry dat girl nonsense u need help murderer....all dis boys who talk abt sex and dont have a fadden bewarned grown up means taking care of ur responsibility when it call, cleanin ur mess urself

u have serious comprehension issues I advice u see an English teacher to help u read d post again... middle finger
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by idongesit88: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
nelszx:
The child may no longer be there but the hormone are still circulating so it will be giving you a positive result. Leave for more weeks and repeat it. The circulating hormone present is what is making the result positive.
Bros don't believe dis o, it happen to me personally and my girl and I tried everything, each time she take abortion pills she wud bleed like 2-3 days, n after dat d test results still show positive, dey was another of this pill she took and bleed for complete 5 days like her normal circle we tot every was over, only 2 discover 3 weeks later that d baby is still developing. most of dis abortion pills are hormonal in nature, they release the hormones n it seems as if the pregnancy is aborted, not knowing that d child was well protected n born without a blame. it also depends on ur genotype if u have strong genotype don't even try d real abortion or dat girl may die. just prepare for the child.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by propanet(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by otitokoroleti: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
And i don't do faceless guys ok!.
dey there make pant dey wear u! e fit start anywhere including online! though u no meet the requirements! I love it light with big size firm oranges & not black with average size oranges
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nelszx: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Luckymay:

You forgot to ask how many weeks or months of the pregnancy and the amount/type of blood lost.

rowland545:
My friend got pregnant and she said she intends removing it. So we bought a lot of drugs from pos.. to mes... u name it, we bought all so it did not work...

Then there was this one she bought I've forgotten the name . After she took it she began to bleed . We thought that was it, so the next day, we bought pregnancy strip to test and its still showing two lines which is positive.... Then we waited for a week and she went to the lab and it's still showing positive...

Is it positive for the baby to still be there or is it out? .I'm confused. Doctors in the house, pls help ...pls no abusive words.....

My Sister, I only tried to explain the bolded and not the abortion.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by rowland545(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
What nonsense!, bring yours let me suck since there's no dick.

Mitcheew!.

hahahhhahah DAT was epic
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
for how long is the pregnancy?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by YhungPablo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
[size=8pts]studentsbase[/size]

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
@op why have sex when you dont want to bring forth a new life if i'm permited to, i wld say you are a disgrace to humanity...spits sad

2 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by drskyfly007(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Mr man visit a hospital ASAP or she might bleed to death due to incomplete abortion and cud suffer from severe infection...hope this teaches u a lesson on the dangers of unprotected sex

2 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Lilimax(f): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
BarrElChapo:
You will soon kill someone's daughter undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by laikas: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
nelszx:

100% possible.....It takes time before the hormone fades in circulation
One to two weeks after the blood.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Lilimax(f): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
propanet:
If that innocent baby finally die, just know that you and your partner are murderers and that the blood of that innocent baby will hunt both of you down like animals.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Handsomecole(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
I once recommended a friend to a friend to assist in aborting a baby.
Only years later I realised as a "Catholic" I just assisted to commit murder, my conscience still haunts me till date.

Mr, what you and your girl are trying to do is to commit murder, pure murder. Just imagine what you said "That means the child is gone" meaning you even know that it's a child a life.

Just leave that child and allow the child to live. If worse come to worse put up the child for adoption after birth there's totally nothing wrong in that.

#ProLife
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Lilimax(f): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
YhungPablo:
all the abortions will keep failing ijn.. I see bright future..
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by rowland545(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
idongesit88:
Bros don't believe dis o, it happen to me personally and my girl and I tried everything, each time she take abortion pills she wud bleed like 2-3 days, n after dat d test results still show positive, dey was another of this pill she took and bleed for complete 5 days like her normal circle we tot every was over, only 2 discover 3 weeks later that d baby is still developing. most of dis abortion pills are hormonal in nature, they release the hormones n it seems as if the pregnancy is aborted, not knowing that d child was well protected n born without a blame. it also depends on ur genotype if u have strong genotype don't even try d real abortion or dat girl may die. just prepare for the child.

now uve succeeded in scaring me.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nelszx: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
idongesit88:
rowland545:
My friend got pregnant and she said she intends removing it. So we bought a lot of drugs from pos.. to mes... u name it, we bought all so it did not work...

Then there was this one she bought I've forgotten the name . After she took it she began to bleed . We thought that was it, so the next day, we bought pregnancy strip to test and its still showing two lines which is positive.... Then we waited for a week and she went to the lab and it's still showing positive...

Is it positive for the baby to still be there or is it out? .I'm confused. Doctors in the house, pls help ...pls no abusive words.....

Oga Bros, I only explained the bolded the OP asked and not the abortion cos that's unethical. And if you check I used may whilst explaining.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by agrovick(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
I still don't understand why people find it difficult to take responsibilities; despite all warnings and free CDs, you chose to dive in raw and now you find it difficult to deal with the results.

I just can't deal
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
otitokoroleti:
dey there make pant dey wear u! e fit start anywhere including online! though u no meet the requirements! I love it light with big size firm oranges & not black with average size oranges
cheesy grin cheesy
E pain am!, abeg carry your wahala and be going. grin
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by mal4pc: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fool!!!!!!. ........, shebi!!!! It was because your father didn't abort you that is why you have the gut to abort that great leader of tomorrow..... Yeye ..... Foollll, if the act was a mistake , the child is NOT. ......fool you are even looking for help....... Chai .............

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by laikas: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
rowland545:

Thanks alot xo its possible d child is gone
let her go for a scan, the child might be dead inside of her or alive 100% possible only a scan can detect that.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Freestainworld(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
for your mind now, you be innocent citizen, bakassi boys bring your knife, e go show red
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by thunderbabs: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
You will see all the drugs u used trying to terminate that baby when the baby comes out. He go show u himself, just check her palms

Babies of nowadays sef don wise up frm womb, if d baby wan show u, he go jus dey grab doz pills as u dey swallow dem shocked

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Chukazu: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
cheesy "mee kwa onye di mma enyi... mee kwa onye di enyi, ma ka olu lu "

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by propanet(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
./
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
rowland545:

hahahhhahah DAT was epic
Don't mind him.

Some of them are hypocrites here.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Girlbestfriend(f): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
JAWASIL:
The headline should be: Help! My girlfriend is pregnant, we tried killing the child and this happened

some people are so hilarious

this is one funny comment. gringrin
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by otitokoroleti: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy grin cheesy
E pain am!, abeg carry your wahala and be going. grin
no, i dey enjoy am. lets meet 4 d oda room! I go send u pm soon! *winks*
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by faridpac2: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
rowland545:

GO
AND MAKE SCANNING U WILL CEE THE RESULT EVEN AFTER 10 DAYS IT CAN SHOW POSITIVE ON TEST
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Luckymay(f): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
nelszx:

My Sister, I only tried to explain the bolded and not the abortion.
OK.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chai.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
otitokoroleti:
no, i dey enjoy am. lets meet 4 d oda room! I go send u pm soon! *winks*
Don't let me call my boo on you. tongue grin cheesy
Look at you forming James Bond. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) / Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) / Human Anatomy: This Is What Your Body Looks Like Inside (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.