Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (63622 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV / God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 27, 2016
rowland545:
My friend got pregnant and she said she intends removing it. So we bought a lot of drugs from pos.. to mes... u name it, we bought all so it did not work...

Then there was this one she bought I've forgotten the name . After she took it she began to bleed . We thought that was it, so the next day, we bought pregnancy strip to test and its still showing two lines which is positive.... Then we waited for a week and she went to the lab and it's still showing positive...

Is it positive for the baby to still be there or is it out? .I'm confused. Doctors in the house, pls help ...pls no abusive words.....

If that abortion was successful, that means you're now among the list of murderers walking. I just can't rap my finger around this, why climb the tree when you know you aren't ready to reap? Why halt the life of an innocent child just to fulfil your selfish purpose? The innocent child will haunt you till grave. I know that deep down, you're feeling bad for your action. i also know that weeks from now, you will start feeling whole again as if nothing happened. But have in mind, deeds always come with rewards later in life. God may forgive you, but the deed won't go unpunished. SHALOM!

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by biggie73(m): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2016
You are a murderer. Assuming your mother has aborted you.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by calabardick(m): 6:14am On Nov 27, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Start investing on MMM and others for the marriage rites and taking care of your family. Happy father's day in advance. 50 naira could have prevented all this.

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by calabardick(m): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2016
HenryDion:

If that abortion was successful, that means you're now among the list of murderers walking. I just can't rap my finger around this, why climb the tree when you know you aren't ready to reap? Why halt the life of an innocent child just to fulfil your selfish purpose? The innocent child will haunt you till grave. I know that deep down, you're feeling bad for your action. i also know that weeks from now, you will start feeling whole again as if nothing happened. But have in mind, deeds always come with rewards later in life. God may forgive you, but the deed won't go unpunished. SHALOM!

This is my greatest fear, children of nowadays knows nothing about blood, all they know is séx, money and weed.

The blood speaks, every innocent blood shed cries for vengeance, God does not take it easy when it gets to the matters of blood.

What a lost generation
Sai

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Na wah o, is this thread even supposed to be on fp?smh, if something happens to her womb now she will start going to mountain for fasting and prayers, and might even accuse that old woman in her village who gave her a Strange gift during her wedding, smh

2 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ladymc(f): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2016
hmmmmmm.....abortion?
so ppl still do it. am not trying to be abusive bt let me jst make my point clear.
first of all she is your girlfrnd nd not wife.
sin no 1: fornication
sin no 2: abortion(wch is murder)
pls u guys shld hv a re-think.
u were allowed to live so why are u sending an innocent child home so early.
am not judging u cos am not God nd even d bible said do not judge so u wunt be judged.
u two shld reflect on ur lives nd relationship to avoid things like.
RIP junior.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Youngpo413: 6:29am On Nov 27, 2016
beautiful232:
the baby is not still Der,but since she just took drugs and bleed,and she went for test its will keep showing positive till after some weeks, I'm so sure after that,let her go back for test..it's will be negative....

and another fucccck session begins, I don't know why ladies find it very difficult to close their legs till the wedding night.

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nicefaze: 6:34am On Nov 27, 2016
Bisjosh:
Pls go and see a gynaecologist

Everyone here can only assume and suggest.

Scan and tests need to be carried out asap

Finally: stop having unprotected se!x if you cant handle the responsibility angry

Kids these days
lols bad. Guy
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Youngpo413: 6:35am On Nov 27, 2016
Benita27:
Too many hypocrites on this thread, even those that have had countless abortions lamenting.
all these won't happen if ladies will learn to close their legs.

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Tinyemeka(m): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2016
rowland545:
My friend got pregnant and she said she intends removing it. So we bought a lot of drugs from pos.. to mes... u name it, we bought all so it did not work...

Then there was this one she bought I've forgotten the name . After she took it she began to bleed . We thought that was it, so the next day, we bought pregnancy strip to test and its still showing two lines which is positive.... Then we waited for a week and she went to the lab and it's still showing positive...

Is it positive for the baby to still be there or is it out? .I'm confused. Doctors in the house, pls help ...pls no abusive words.....

Killer! Killer!! Killer!!! Cold blooded heartless murderer!!! You murdered a baby! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nicefaze: 6:37am On Nov 27, 2016
nmreports:
Some of us have done these things so I won't judge.
Infact most sexually active girl have done this so it's not unusual.

However, know that it's a crime in Nigeria and also a sin to God if you are religious.

I have personally... Myself experienced a lady that died from this concussion. The guy is in jail (hopefully he is free) eventhough he was not there when she was using the drugs.
I personally also know a friend that was lucky to escape jail time because of complications after the girl used drugs.

I advice you in all humility to visit a hospital. Don't be sad nor feel bad. Life goes on. You should be above 18 so feel no shame at the hospital too. Stand tall.

I'm also afraid if you eventually leave this baby... Well I pray the baby is fine and healthy eventually.

Don't wait more days chief, visit the hospital and run a scan. Let her be taken care of and decide about what you want to do after confirmation that she is fine in her womb, abdomen etc.

Avoid police, prison, sin and breaking the law every way you can.
. All the grammar u re blowing..remember thier is OXFORD ooooo

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by delerx(m): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2016
I pray he ends up in Panti. It's the best place for him to be.
progress69:

If u use cytotec misoprostol (preferred brand) the way u are meant to use it, u won't have serious probs. Diclofenac would have just been used to kill the cramp pains. Bleeding will be a normal thing, may look excessive though but usually not a serious problem. But you are advised to do under supervision of a medical doctor. Misoprostol is a safe abortion pill, (less than 2 months pregnanancy. Also works for above under strict supervision and combination of another drug). Either ways, its advisable a dr is nearby in whatever case.
You need a minimum of 9days to test negative after an abortion or miscarriage. It may take as long as 35 days to test negative. Also your gf may bleed for as long as 3 weeks. Little clots and blood stains may last a while.If you are concerned see a GP, if a GP feels there is a threat, u may be referred to a gynecologist.

I wonder why u used different pills without a professional advice. U may just damage your Gf's womb. A scan can determine the real state of things. For the fact that you have tried different pills, i advice u go to an hospital. If she is still pregnant, i don't advice u keep such, or u may end up with a deformed baby. A doctor will advise. Good luck and act fast before you end in Panti, then kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 99foxxy(f): 6:45am On Nov 27, 2016
How old was the pregnancy for a start.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by perfectcrown(f): 6:53am On Nov 27, 2016
rowland545:

pls let her go for scan to b sure if d pregnancy is still der or not. D positive result may still b due 2 d fact that there are still pregnancy hormones but pls go for scan.
nawa for u sef,

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Youngpo413: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2016
idongesit88:
Guy na truth I tell you base on true life experience, u 50/50 chance, it may be or nt aborted, n it a strong child meant to live, on the process of trying to abort the girl may die, D say thing happened to me, and I even posted it here on Nairaland(u can check my profile) to see. u've made a mistake, move on and avoid repeating the mistake and take responsibility. because sumting worst might happen in the process, that's my advice for u
ikpa ette.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Deilluminator(m): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2016
rowland545:

Thanks alot xo its possible d child is gone
you are now happy that the CHILD is gone

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nmreports: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2016
nicefaze:
. All the grammar u re blowing..remember thier is OXFORD ooooo

Not perfect but thanks.
What's the correct one?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Sotenna(m): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2016
rowland545:

You see what this fool is trying to do? That's how boko haram started.

Trying to kill an innocent child is terrorism of the highest order.

When you were hosing down that stupid girl that wants to kill her baby with your dirty semen I guess you so enjoyed it that you forgot about the responsibility following that action.

The devil is watching you in 5D and is eating bitter cola while at it

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2016
nicefaze:
. All the grammar u re blowing..remember "thier" is OXFORD ooooo
Some People will never cease to amaze me ...

You're mocking and correcting someone else buh you couldn't even spell "Their" properly !! ..

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Ishilove: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2016
If you have unprotected sex and you're both biologically fit, you WILL get pregnant.

Be wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by MrsExplorer(f): 7:20am On Nov 27, 2016
Ancientboy:
I will rather keep mute than say sh!t.
Just an advice though,be a man,u are never too young to father a child,what if the baby is the solution to the problems we are facing in Nigeria?

But u finally said shit
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by dmola(m): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2016
beautiful232:
the baby is not still Der,but since she just took drugs and bleed,and she went for test its will keep showing positive till after some weeks, I'm so sure after that,let her go back for test..it's will be negative....

gm hwas ur nyt?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Jhennipha(f): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2016
nelszx:
The child may no longer be there but the hormone are still circulating so it will be giving you a positive result. Leave for more weeks and repeat it (test). The circulating hormone present is what is making the result positive.
you are very correct
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nelszx: 7:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Drabrah:

Septic Abortion Loading..........

rowland545:

Must you quote me at all? Did you see anything as regards abortion on my comment? He asked a question I responded to. And when I say leave the tests for weeks did I say he shouldn't get medical attention. Simple answer then you want to turn it to a complicated one (the bolded was my comment and not the jargon)
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nelszx: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2016
nero2face:
you're certainly talking from experience, who know how many foetus u may have aborted... don't tell me u studied them in de class...

rowland545:

Must you quote me at all? If you didn't see the explanation in my comment why not ask? He asked a question I responded to. Simple answer then you want to turn it to a complicated one (the bolded was my comment and not the jargon).
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by rowland545(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Tinyemeka:

Killer! Killer!! Killer!!! Cold blooded heartless murderer!!! You murdered a baby! angry angry

hypocrite
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nelszx: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2016
Jhennipha:

you are very correct

My sister thank you, I just gave a a simple medical explanation as to the OPs question
Is it positive for the baby to still be there or is it out? .I'm confused.
and people here are quoting me to say thrash. That's why it's pretty difficult to comment here cos of too many dimwits on nairaland.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2016
rowland545:

hypocrite
He just told you the truth and you're still doing like Jakie Chan and James bond ...!!

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2016
op why don't you use preventions than making the lady undergo pains....I'm sure if the womb got damage you'll be the first person to dump her because of her problem..

my Advice is....go to a professional doctor and standard hospital....tell the Doc you want to do FLUSHING...its more safe than drugse

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by vchykp(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2016
rowland545:

you never mention how long the blood came out nd you never mentioned howmany months preg, well... if she bleeded upto 2days or more, relax..! you have succesfully aborted the baby, you dont need any test, matured human beign cant stand loosing blood for 2days talk more of foetus, but mind you, if you are going to hospital with her for abortion, you are not still save because you will be made to sign a paper incase anything happent to her.

pls next time if you dont like latex, try releasing outside, thats the way i do and i have never had any pregnancy news for 2yrs+ with my partner, abortion is wickedness, the day i used mistropostol for my EX, i could not sleep that night, she inserted 2 and drank 1 at about 8pm after food, she started bleeding around 12pm, that was the longest night of my life,since then i have learnt to use the withdrawal method.

ABORTION IS MURDER :O
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Tundecool(m): 7:53am On Nov 27, 2016
bettercreature:
The OP should be arrested and locked up,he is a criminal

like you're a saint..

abeg swerve.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

86 New Cases of Coronavirus in Nigeria. Total 627. 170 discharged. 21 deaths / Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) / Tiger Tests Positive For Coronavirus In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.