Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar (1316 Views)

Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by badassProdigy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
21st August 2012 would remain one of those remarkable dates: I set my eyes on Ify. I reported for CDS group placement at the NYSC zonal office in Port Harcourt and on the same day she reported as a redeployed corp member from Jigawa state.

At first sight, she was simple looking, sitting on the office pavement, reading a novel and waiting for the office to be opened as we reported quite early.

No sooner than we discovered we were to serve in the same CDS group, I quizzed her about a lot of stuff and found out she had known my sister (Ifeoma) all the while.

Keeping a conversation with her was so easy as there was a whole lot to talk about without getting bored. Days turned to weeks and we became inseparable friends.

Soon any day without speaking with her became bad days and friendship later turned to dating. As our relationship deepened, there were only a few things to discover about her as she was barely with me from the onset.

Early this year (2016), things were so smooth between us and then some kind of fear set in (what if I lose her). Right from then the search for the “one ring” began.

One ring to give a lasting sweep, one ring to bind us forever. 29th May 2016, I set her up to an evening date with my wonderful friends and colleagues (@Fourpoints Lagos) and right before them I popped the million dollar question.

I saw my baby broken and overwhelmed by emotions. she said YES . I won an old bet which I won’t give details of.

She’s mine forever and I’m so privileged to have her by my side.

See more of their pre-wedding photos below...

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/meet-youth-corpers-who-fell-in-love-and.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by badassProdigy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
More photos

Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
when will this ixxues end In my life nao jesu kiti??

all Lady I meet in my lifetime are all gold digger.

++sigh++

Jesu kiti
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by Emodeee: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
missmossy, bo se n jo o n dum momi, bo se n redi, o n dun momi.*singing*
Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by Niyeal(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nice one, check my signature to be financially free
Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by herzernIsHere: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Husby looks like Lanre Teriba....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4536185_e12b2989jpgjpg_jpeg814ea1634dbbcb829fef3415cc20ab96

Please....wah messaqe are they planninq to pass across here??...... undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Cute.
Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by DoPeRoSa(f): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Awww.. Beautiful couple, wish you both the best after your marriage, I see fine fine kids as well *winks*
Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Wow!! Happy for you both!! Baba God please pick up my call!!
Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by stan241(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Everybody now met at NYSC camp,is alright

Congrats
Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by olawumi765(f): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Congrats to them.
Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nice pics. Congrats and HML
Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by EYIBLESSN(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
God those Ladies I always meet are I never chop

Please do something new in my life.
Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by torres89: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
fresh corpers have started changing their mind o
no more chop and clean mouth
Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by luminouz(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lizzdeb:
He.don pick am tey tey...Na u no listen to wetin him talk...wanna know more...check ma dp. cheesy
Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
luminouz:

He.don pick am tey tey...Na u no listen to wetin him talk...wanna know more...check ma dp. cheesy

Checked...What I saw was your pix and profile
Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by luminouz(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lizzdeb:

Checked...What I saw was your pix and profile

N there is d man d lord has chosen for u! Do d needful! grin
Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by Splinz(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nice

Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by Caylia(f): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lovely... Congrats Hml
Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by idu1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
I love this
Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by firstking01(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hmmn, what more can i say?, Godbless their union...

Where's sinaj?, she owe me some explanations.
Re: Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar by firstking01(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lizzdeb:
When it comes to the issue of marriage most ladies are always the reason why they are still single, but unknown to them they will be praying this kind of wasteful prayer you are praying now disturbing God asif God is the one tying them down....you saw how the female corper reciprocated the greetings of the male corper with kind gestures at the first sight?, if it were some girls or some of you, you will first of all look weather my NYSC wear is clean enough or the shoe i wore is italian, but she ignored all those things knowing they are primaries because she was optimistic the guy might get a good job some day....y'all should learn to hold unto what you have why you wait for God's time and stop judging us by our present statusqou.

(1) (Reply)

Do This its Fun (picture inside) / So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) / See How Prostitutes Naked A Man In Broad Daylight For Not Paying After S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.