Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. (2338 Views)

How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Some guyz will be begging profusely to have sex with a girl after she has hesitated from the normal sexual initiative.Below are the reasons why she is doing yanga.

1.She is not in the mood for sex;If she is she will definitely heed to your call.Na the same blood una get.

2.She is not feeling you;You may not be her specs of a guy. Simply put,you are not attractive to her.

3.Her undies is dirty;;She may be sweating or her undies is an eyesore at that particular time.She may not want to tell you,Hence her refusal.Some type of female undies turns most guyz on a lot.E.g,gstring,thong,bikini.

4.She has not refreshen;Most ladies like to smell good during lovemaking.They know that guyz dont like body odour even though some guys have it.However,Ladies I have seen with their boyfriends at home or in a hotel always take their bath during pre-intimacy.If she is not smelling nice no amount of begging can convince her.

Most honest girls can attest to these list.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by Heterodox(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Most honest girls can attest to these list

There, you have it: the single reason she keeps saying No.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by firstking01(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hmmmmundecided
Re: These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by agohmamuda(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
All these na story. The major reason is: She will say no if you dont have MONEY. Simple. grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by softMarket(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
I totally agree with NO 3

the kind of itchin smell dat comes out of there ehhh

i will be like "just kill me...kill me lemme die" grin
Re: These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by EternalTruth: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
agohmamuda:
All these na story. The major reason is: She will say no if you dont have MONEY. Simple. grin grin
my brother money answereth all things.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by TIDDOLL(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Proly She noticed Your wee Wee Is so small..... undecided
Re: These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by crackhouse(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Or maybe she get infection that causes her painful sex.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sex is always the trendy topic among Nigerian youths... undecided Despite the failed economy, recession, poor educational system, corruption to say a few. The only problem they feel worth talking about and being solved is SEX!

Truly the beautiful ones are yet to be born undecided

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by Boboye4slim(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
MzMayD:
Sex is always the trendy topic among Nigerian youths... undecided Despite the failed economy, recession, poor educational system, corruption to say a few. The only problem they feel worth talking about and being solved is SEX!

Shamefully, this is so true

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Boboye4slim:

Shamefully, this is so true
..... Sigh...
Re: These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by ayesco202(m): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Radarada
Re: These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
MzMayD:

obviously we working on that...no1 wants to be a self-servicer n sit back. but with our spare time....lets talk about fannies! smiley
Re: These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
RayRayZicc:
obviously we working on that...no1 wants to be a self-servicer n sit back. but with our spare time....lets talk about fannies! smiley
Then you have a whole lot of spare time... grin smiley

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
MzMayD:
Then you have a whole lot of spare time... grin smiley
maybe not, the first iv talked bout fannies in a week
Re: These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by TsokanCrown(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
comshots:
Some guyz will be begging profusely to have sex with a girl after she has hesitated from the normal sexual initiative.Below are the reasons why she is doing yanga.

1.She is not in the mood for sex;If she is she will definitely heed to your call.Na the same blood una get.

2.She is not feeling you;You may not be her specs of a guy. Simply put,you are not attractive to her.

3.Her undies is dirty;;She may be sweating or her undies is an eyesore at that particular time.She may not want to tell you,Hence her refusal.Some type of female undies turns most guyz on a lot.E.g,gstring,thong,bikini.

4.She has not refreshen;Most ladies like to smell good during lovemaking.They know that guyz dont like body odour even though some guys have it.However,Ladies I have seen with their boyfriends at home or in a hotel always take their bath during pre-intimacy.If she is not smelling nice no amount of begging can convince her.

Most honest girls can attest to these list.

Re: These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by StarBukola(f): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
agohmamuda:
not all is money, some will still mess u if u re d ugliest dude on earth but brilliant or handsome.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why She Refuses To Let You Have Sex With Her. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
MzMayD:

have you check my political thread lately?

(1) (Reply)

My First Time S*x Experience: Amaka's Story / Meet This Beautiful Dark Skin Gurl From University Of Mkar / How Do I Give Up On Women Completely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.