Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) (63214 Views)

Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States / Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari / NUJ Asks FG, States To Urgently Fix Federal Roads In Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by calabardick(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
olaric:
This guy is the funniest comedian in Nigeria.

A real Radical Comedian on Power
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Cletus77(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
I wish Buhari will feel dis indirect blow!! The man is turning useless overtime
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
richidinho:

Where diz one commot from? grin grin grin
HE CRAWL OUT FROM A RAT HOLE!
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Cletus77(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Aburi001:
Yeah....just as you're a curse to your family
Bros him talk 2u?
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by McFabian07(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
see where Fayose learnt it from... ;Dsee where Fayose learnt it from...

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by azlad2010(m): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=rem44 post=51395685]Fayose no go kill me!The signpost got me confused.Can someone plz explain the essence of the signpost?

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Teobaba(m): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Politics of a tout and supporters of belle kingdom is what is happening in Ekiti
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Akolawole(m): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Why cant he erect this signpost pre-May 2015?

OR

Use part of Obanikoro money to repair it? shocked
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by abeg222(m): 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
thumbs up for you Fayose...keep telling them
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by phenomem(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hin mates dey repair federal road dey collect money back, him dey there dey criticize. Yeye ffo man
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
GMBuhari:
What's the name of the road, how can we know it's federal road?

When has the sign been put up, what has he done about it so far?

Finally what will they claim to be the cost of that signboard
From where you are, board a bus going to Ekiti State. Drop off @ Ado, tell the first mad man on the road that u r going to the Secretariat and all your aforementioned problems will be fixed there. Thanks for showing concern.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by ajbf: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
During Tinubu first term tenure in Lagos, he did something of such in Lagos State on FG roads but he did not fix it.
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by xelly: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
amaechi1:

A display of stupidity is not a show statesmanship.

Do you show sportsmanship even to the point of death?
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by oluwamile(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
castrokins:
Ayo Was Careful Not To Mention Names. Did You Notice He Said Federal Government? Does That Absolve Goodluck? Is Federal Government A Person? Lastly, Do You Have A Personal Problem With Jonathan?

it is already clear dat he was referring to someone...I don't do politics BT wen I c d truth,i say tinx d way dey re
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by SBG04: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
People of Ekiti, please don't buy Into this madness by this stupid thug. A governor that wont even attend FEC meetings. Instead of attending meetings and bringing the Federal road issue to the attention of the FG, he is busy paying millions of naira for billboards to criticise the FG. When other governors are lobbying for Federal presence in their states during FEC meetings.
Very irresponsible governor. Only thing he does well is launder money and cut ponmo on the streets of Ekiti.
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by talktonase(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
nwaanambra1:
this fayose na MAD man i swear!

i like the guy sha! grin

ok Nairalanders make u join Fayose and tell Buhari to be responsible! cheesy
if you no get small crase for your head in this country,you wont be able to survive...
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by LorDBolton(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
The. Way PDP suddenly jigged. Everything I SWEAR ask. A foreigner he will tell APC has been in power for 16years
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Keegan: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kingbuhari:
i will keep saying it... Fayose is greater than Awolowo more popular than MKO , wiser than Tinubu and bravier than OBj.... baba Fayose is the greatest Yoruba man that liveth....

Clap for yourself Mr. Odeson.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Splashme:
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria

If I beat u.

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by SBG04: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
bkool7:

He is jus being mischievous. Fg had told all states to complete every fg road under construction in tneir state . That they'll be refunded. And they had been. Each collected 2billions
Fayose the thug would not know this because he never attends FEC meetings. I don't know how the people of that state cope with someone that steals from them and does it expertly with plenty of noise and drama. They must be serious dunces in that state.
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by symbianDON(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
abeg222:
thumbs up for you Fayose...keep telling them
keep telling them what? as far as I'm concerned, it is a wanton waste of scarce funds to have erected that sign post there! how then is he different from the ones he is supposed to be telling? it will be a grave mistake to have fayose serve at the federal level after his stint as governor of ekiti state because the fo.o.l is just going to make a mockery of himself and the office!!
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Emassive(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
All this Fayose Haters wan just die for nothing..lol
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
nwasinachi:
na fayose fit dis Buhari govt walahi

And you never bother to ask yourself that since 2014 that Fayose have been ranting and disgracing him, Buhari has never reply him at all.
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Smiles ambode repaired ilasa to cele bus stop that was neglected for Years under GEJ yet no noise but for fayose my question, what's your responsibility to the ekiti people

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by Adebanjids1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
amaechi1:

undecidedAm not surprise cox ya name na Amechi grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Splashme:
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria

okay noted, But you are free to relocated to uganda.
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by oluxy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fayose must b crazy with acts.
He should fix it. Afterall, FG is not the one using the road.

FG should let all state govt be responsible for all thus road. What is the work of these state governors even.
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by tutusaint(m): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
rem44:
Fayose no go kill me!The signpost got me confused.Can someone plz explain the essence of the signpost?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/between-fayose-and-federal.html

I expect same on federal roads in IMO state.
But IMO has an irresponsible, rekless and
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by ayesco202(m): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ekun Oko Buhari! wink
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by numericalguy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lol..

Fayose the slayer of TyrantBuhari
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by numericalguy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lol..

Fayose the slayer of TyrantBuhari..
Re: Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) by giggy63: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
amaechi1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of 46 Bills The Nigerian Senate Passed Yesterday / How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.