Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) (41330 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by sakalisis(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by Joe50(m): 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
africans and religion na 5 and 6

check my signature
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by tommynico(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
makydebbie:
All this end time pastors. God should help us embarassed
chai!!!.......mikkypel!! Come and see this adanna!! Bae, you are too hot to be held and i think you need to be well drilled, that's wat you need, a good driller, you are beautiful, probably the most i've ever seen yet on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by mikkypel(m): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
tommynico:

chai!!!.......mikkypel!! Come and see this adanna!! Bae, you are too hot to be held and i think you need to be well drilled, that's wat you need, a good driller, you are beautiful, probably the most i've ever seen yet on this forum.

Lol..Driller keh, na oil well?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by Ihavespoken: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Misinterpretation of religion by Africans is what is pulling us back.

Why do you allow the so called religious leaders to take full control of your mind, body and soul.

On the judgement day, you will still account for your sins no matter the brainwash.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by jamislaw(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Is this a religion? Tufiakwa, olowu maje, Allah kiyaye.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Let us pray not only for ourselves, but also for others.
Especially for those who don't know Almighty God JEHOVAH NISSI.
Because, if you don't know God, you will not understand His Word.
And if you don't understand His Word
You will be confused by the world.
Let us pray.

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by Temmytea70(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:
whats with all this fake pastors tarnishing the image of God
...God is truly a merciful God sad if man was God ehn

Hello madam...sent u a pm...kindly do well to reply..thanks
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
And God will be like "Touch not my anointed.... Hahaha just kidding, Beat the crap out of him" cheesy.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by buzyjoy(f): 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
God av mercy !
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
That why I don't trust those fake entrepreneur money making pastors lol, they will rob the masses blind than when you don't wash Wella your eyes they start bedding your wives.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by ofwest47(m): 12:28am On Nov 27, 2016
All these so called men of God or do I mean men of devils here there and yonder both here in Nigeria, Kenya, Zimbabwe and almost everywhere with bible in hand committing crimes everywhere they are men of devil and not of Jesus.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 27, 2016
End time pastors... End time girl.. End time everything. Infact, end time nl'ers.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by cococandy(f): 12:52am On Nov 27, 2016
He didn't rape her did he?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by nwakaibeya1: 2:00am On Nov 27, 2016
Jeremiah 12:10 ?,Prophets and pastors and apostles have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority and judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by Originalsly: 2:42am On Nov 27, 2016
contactmorak:
She was in a relationship with one guy called Sithole, who is also a member of my church.
Hmmmm..... why do I believe one h is missing from the name Sithole?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by lahit14(m): 3:30am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:
he was beaten because he impregnated a girl? I don't understand...beating him will undo what he did

I think Africans need to start acting against jungle justice before it goes too far.

Before they start killing the innocent.

no matter what he did.. Jungle justice is a barbaric act. It is inhuman, it is illegal.
Imagine if everyone is legalized to take law into their own hands. I should have killed Myńd44 by now undecided

I tink u should focus more on this pastors case and leave the good uncle jungle justice alone. He's been in existence for years, decades even. Let me paint u a picture. 2weeks ago a family was attacked by armed robbers, they stole all their valuables, their dad just sold their land in the village for 400k to startup pure water business, the robbers took the money, raped his sexy wife too, did I tell u they raped her in turns, she eventually died, shot the husband for not watching with joy, wanted to start raping the daughter but unknowingly to them the son has sent a text out from his phone long ago to his vigilanteee friend they didn't come early but they eventually came, robbers shot ceaselessly at vigilanteee, e no de enter, robbers took off, vigilanteee eventually caught two and burnt them alive, if u were in the girls shoe God forbid the only thing u would remember is thanking those vigilanteee in tears for giving u what u deserved, "RETRIBUTION". The western world is so civilized somuch so they wished they could hav jungle justice, it's sweet, it sets u free from regrets, makes u move on faster.

Ps: this is a true life story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by Urahara2: 3:48am On Nov 27, 2016
Please can someone help me with the Jacob Zuma photo
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 4:27am On Nov 27, 2016
That bae in the first pic inside the compound is heavily kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by calabardick(m): 5:43am On Nov 27, 2016
mytime24:
shocked

Babe, I need the contact of that prophet on this pic
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by calabardick(m): 5:47am On Nov 27, 2016
Urahara2:
Please can someone help me with the Jacob Zuma photo

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by Urahara2: 5:48am On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=calabardick post=51408615][/quote]

Loolz.

Not this one.

I mean the 5 and 6 own

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by okowande(f): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2016
He should marry her now. Afterall the two of them really match. Olosi omo okunrin!
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2016
cococandy:
He didn't rape her did he?
that he didn't rape her doesn't make it right, since he is a so called pastor, probably that is what go him the beating, if it was just an ordinary guy, I doubt it will be an issue.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2016
lahit14:

I tink u should focus more on this pastors case and leave the good uncle jungle justice alone. He's been in existence for years, decades even. Let me paint u a picture. 2weeks ago a family was attacked by armed robbers, they stole all their valuables, their dad just sold their land in the village for 400k to startup pure water business, the robbers took the money, raped his sexy wife too, did I tell u they raped her in turns, she eventually died, shot the husband for not watching with joy, wanted to start raping the daughter but unknowingly to them the son has sent a text out from his phone long ago to his vigilanteee friend they didn't come early but they eventually came, robbers shot ceaselessly at vigilanteee, e no de enter, robbers took off, vigilanteee eventually caught two and burnt them alive, if u were in the girls shoe God forbid the only thing u would remember is thanking those vigilanteee in tears for giving u what u deserved, "RETRIBUTION". The western world is so civilized somuch so they wished they could hav jungle justice, it's sweet, it sets u free from regrets, makes u move on faster.

Ps: this is a true life story

I don't like jungle justice, but if this is a true story. kudos to the vigilantee, just imagine the pains the robbers actually put that family,
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by SWORD419(m): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2016
pastor is now a synonym to rapist
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by lahit14(m): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

I don't like jungle justice, but if this is a true story. kudos to the vigilantee, just imagine the pains the robbers actually put that family,

U see how differently u reacted now, I'll neva leave this type of situation to a broken corrupt prejudicial money laundering Nigerian judiciary. Criminals, murderers have been set free in the United States not to mention Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2016
What's all these pastors and committing one crime or the other?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by ssfWeShss: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2016
The pastors these days tho...
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) by MarshalABS: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I think we seriously have a long way to go

Beating someone cuz he impregnated a lady is just so ridiculous. Did he rape her? Smh
. Wat if it were ur sister or daughter will u say all dis tinz ur sayin. If u ar goin tru a crisis u undstand everytin. But if sm1 else is goin tru dat same crisis u don't put urslves in d victims shoe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon / Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters / Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.