Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It (48580 Views)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic / 10 Movies Where The Actors Have Actual Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Buyeradvertcom: 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
24.Nymphomaniac (2014)

Considering this is a Lars Von Trier movie, it probably comes as no surprise that the director likes to employ real sex scenes in his movies. In fact, to get the role, Shia LeBeouf apparently sent Von Trier pictures of his member and videos of himself having sex with his girlfriend.

There are two sides to the saucy story though. Main actress Stacy Martin says, that while the sex scenes were definitely real — it wasn’t her doing them, but adult film actors, while the actors’ faces were added in CGI. LeBeouf maintains that all of the scenes were real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Buyeradvertcom: 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
25.Little Ashes (2008)

In the movie Little Ashes, actor Robert Pattinson has a solo scene where he pleasures himself. And according to Pattinson himself, “faking it” just didn’t cut it — so he took matters into his own hands. Umm, literally.
Pattinson masturbated to completion in real life during the scene, and later joked that “My hand job face is recorded for eternity.” Sure is, Rob.

1 Like

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Buyeradvertcom: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
26.Factory Girl (2006)

Factory Girl was a movie with terrible reviews, but there were rumors that in some scenes, actors Sienna Miller and Hayden Christensen were actually having sex. Miller denied the rumors and said she took it as a “compliment” that her sex scenes looked so real.

1 Like

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Buyeradvertcom: 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
27.Don’t Look Now (1973)

In the movie Don’t Look Now, the sex scene between actors Julie Christie and Donald Sutherland look pretty real. That’s because, according to a filmographer on set, they ARE for real. Christie’s then-boyfriend actor Warren Beatty was supposedly so upset by the realistic sex scenes in the movie that he flew to the film location and demanded that they be cut.

1 Like

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Taiofil(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Masikay:
Am I the only one who hasn't watched any of the movies? undecided

Was just about asking thesame question?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Buyeradvertcom: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
28.The Getaway (1994)

Once upon a time time ago, Kim Basinger and Alec Baldwin were the perfect Hollywood couple. They were happily dating, then engaged, then married… and at one point, filmed infamous The Getaway together. In it, they have a personal, erotic scene… during which production assistants claimed things got hot and heavy for REAL in the studio.

2 Likes

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Buyeradvertcom: 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
29.Notorious B.I.G. in “Respect”

During the recording of The Notorious B.I.G.’s album Ready to Die, at the end of the track “Respect” you can hear the voice of a woman and then… some slurping. In 2009, Biggie’s longtime friend Sean “Puff Daddy” Combs confessed that what sounded like MouthAction was in fact… MouthAction. He got it for real, right there in the studio.

1 Like

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Free101(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2016
All About Anna and Basic Instincts are worth watching and would rate them as favs in my library

3 Likes

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Buyeradvertcom: 12:00am On Nov 27, 2016
30.Wild Orchid (1989)

Wild Orchid is a movie about two yuppies played by Mickey Rourke and Carre Otis having wild sex.
According to people on set, there was no “acting” happening during the raunchy scenes. But you’ll just have to judge and watch for yourself.

1 Like

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Buyeradvertcom: 12:03am On Nov 27, 2016
31.Performance (1970)

The wild movie Performance featured some hot and heavy sex scenes between Mick Jagger, lead singer of the Rolling Stones, and actress/model Anita Pallenberg. Rumors have been longstanding that the “performances” inPerformance were all real. Oh, did we mention that at the time, Anita Pallenberg was the girlfriend of Jagger’s band mate Keith Richards? There’s some infidelity on-screen forever!

1 Like

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Buyeradvertcom: 12:06am On Nov 27, 2016
32.True Blood

Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer had an instant sexual attraction on the HBO show True Blood. So much so that the actors are now married… and supposedly had fun with REAL sex during filming. Moyer has said repeatedly that he absolutely loved filming wild sex scenes with his wife during the filming of True Blood, so maybe the scenes look real… because they are.

3 Likes

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Buyeradvertcom: 12:08am On Nov 27, 2016
33.Bolero (1984)

In Bolero, Bo Derek’s character travels around the world to find the perfect person to take her virginity. Since the film’s release in 1984, people have sworn that the sex scene in this movie is totally real. Derek has never denied the claims, but what makes it more awkward is thatBolero was directed by her husband, filmmaker John Derek.

1 Like

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Buyeradvertcom: 12:10am On Nov 27, 2016
34.Monster’s Ball (2001)

In this movie, the sex scene between Halle Berry and Billy Bob Thornton was supposedly so intense that it helped win Berry an Oscar for Best Actress. And also, it was real — or so they say. Rumor has it that the awkward, impassioned sex scene wouldn’t have worked unless the actors were really doing it, and many people say it WAS real. We’ll probably never know the truth!

2 Likes

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by allobright17: 12:23am On Nov 27, 2016
Titanic no make the list?
Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Buyeradvertcom:
12.CALIGULA (1979)

The movie Caligula is based on the real life of the infamous Roman Emperor, and his legendary orgies. The movie itself features loads of group sex, and there is MouthAction, penetration, and ejaculation in every corner. In case you didn’t know, the scenes were real, not faked… You definitely don’t want to watch this movie with your family…

This movie is so nasty. . .if you were planning to download any of those movies. . . I beg you in whatever you believe in. . .don't watch this one

5 Likes

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 27, 2016
allobright17:
Titanic no make the list?
They didn't have sex in Titanic
It wasn't real
Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by lyricalpontiff(m): 5:55am On Nov 27, 2016
Cool
Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by sinaj(f): 6:23am On Nov 27, 2016
What bout sparticus grin

4 Likes

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by sinaj(f): 6:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Free101:
All About Anna and Basic Instincts are worth watching and would rate them as favs in my library
basic instincts remain my fav movie smiley
Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by phlamesG: 6:26am On Nov 27, 2016
I've watched Notorious BIG respect
I can say the sex was super real...

1 Like

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 27, 2016
Buyeradvertcom:
23.Basic Instinct (1992) grin favourite

While this classic movie might be more infamous for the scene where Sharon Stone uncrosses her legs, there were rumors that this classic 1992 drama was sizzling for other reasons. According to rumors from people on the production crew, Michael Douglas and Sharon Stone were NOT acting in Basic Instinct during the steamy sex scenes. Wowza!

Me too grin .... ah this movie.... have you watched Unfaithful also a favorite of mine.... doubt the sex was real though

2 Likes

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Masonic(m): 6:31am On Nov 27, 2016
Original Sin - Antonio Banderas x Angelina Jolie.

3 Likes

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:

This movie is so nasty. . .if you were planning to download any of those movies. . . I beg you in whatever you believe in. . .don't watch this one

Why ? .... lol now I will definitely want to download it grin just to be rebellious

1 Like

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by EmperorLee(m): 6:35am On Nov 27, 2016
Oleku. Ajani and Ashake..... Sex was real AF lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 27, 2016
Masonic:
Original Sin - Antonio Banderas x Angelina Jolie.

Oh dam I love this one.... remember the scene where Angelina Jolie "love-vendor" spits in her mouth then kisses her .... shooo that was nasty ( amongst other things) lol

1 Like

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Masonic(m): 6:43am On Nov 27, 2016
Softcurls:

Oh dam I love this one.... remember the scene where Angelina Jolie "love-vendor" spits in her mouth then kisses her .... shooo that was nasty ( amongst other things) lol

Lol! That movie inspired me in many ways, man. First time I watched it was the first time I actually saw a man fücking the shït out of a woman. It was classic! I wanted to be like that guy Banderas grin

1 Like

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by hpk(m): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2016
1/34 my F no get mate yo!!! Seen Basic Instinct alone.
Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 27, 2016
Masonic:

Lol! That movie inspired me in many ways, man. First time I watched it was the first time I actually saw a man fücking the shït out of a woman. It was classic! I wanted to be like that guy Banderas grin

I think I was 16 or so... was fascinated. The plot was really good as well. Ah and the theme song .... can't forget.

1 Like

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Masonic(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Softcurls:

I think I was 16 or so... was fascinated. The plot was really good as well. Ah and the theme song .... can't forget.

Lemmie guess, you are somewhere around 27 years old grin

1 Like

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 27, 2016
Masonic:

Lemmie guess, you are somewhere around 27 years old grin

Lol spot on... sigh how time flies

1 Like

Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by LorDBolton(m): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2016
Buyeradvertcom:
8.LIE WITH ME (2005)

This movie is about a woman who is not so happy with the emotional side of her relationships, but doesn’t mind the sex. When the audiences asked if the sex scenes in this movie were real, the received an affirmative answer. And if you watch the movie, you will notice that the actors are not simulating. The critics claim that this movie isn’t actually about sex, but about strong women who love sex… Tell us how that isn’t the same??

I enjoyed this film sha...

In the end they broke up and went their separate ways...despite their love
Re: 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It by Buyeradvertcom: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2016
Softcurls:

Me too grin .... ah this movie.... have you watched Unfaithful also a favorite of mine.... doubt the sex was real though
grin chai . .. That movie ehn grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.