Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car (3273 Views)

#2018worldcup: Lady Caught Giving Her Partner Hand Job Inside The Stadium-(pic) / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 27, 2016
November 26th is a day I will never forget in a hurry. My bestie invited me to his wedding. I took my bae along with me, after much shayo at the party, we both got tipsy yarning cockx and pussxy stories on our way back. ''Twas around 10 to 11pm kind of. One thing led to another my bae unzipped my jean and started giving me that heavenly feeling with her wet mouth. I had to pull by the side of the road to enjoy.

We both got lost and didn't notice when a military van stopped at the back of us, two angry looking soldiers came by the window of my car with torch light staring at us. My bae quickly remove mouth from my peniz and composed her self. I wound down the glass and we greeted the soldiers

""Oya make una come down"" said one of the soldiers.

I jejely came down and tried forming ""officer this doesn't happen in the U.K.""

The next thing I heard was a resounding slap on my face. Jesus Christ!!! Just like that As I'm typing this one of my eyes is not fully opened yet.

As if da one never reach they asked me to frog jump, I did that for like 10min, the one wey vex me pass be say those idiots con tell me make I dey fuxck ground. I thought it was a joking stuff, as another slap land my face nobody tell me to dey throw waste for ground. My bae tried begging them, the soldiers were like

""if you talk here again, I go tell una to go fcxk for center of road, shay na fcxk dey hungry una""

When they finally allowed us to go, I told my bae to drive.(I nor fit drive with one eye closed) Till we got home, I jux bone dey try hold back tears. The slap still dey echo for my ear. If my swollen face nor go down, I won't step out of my door this week, it's so obvious that anyone that sees me will be Asking ""who beat you"!!!

I nor know waten concern the soldiers bad belle with our refreshment o. Sleep nor let me sleep. I still dey reason the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by Certifiedbillio(m): 4:14am On Nov 27, 2016
grin
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by 2undeee(m): 4:16am On Nov 27, 2016
Chai nice one more grace to those soldiers elbow wish I was dere but that guy above me no try

1 Like

Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 27, 2016
2undeee:
Chai nice one more grace to those elbow wish I was dere
waten you for do? angry
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by Certifiedbillio(m): 4:28am On Nov 27, 2016
2undeee:
Chai nice one more grace to those soldiers elbow wish I was dere but that guy above me no try
what I do!
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by LegendaryArnold(m): 4:28am On Nov 27, 2016
Picture or I don't believe :p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by PETRUCE007: 4:35am On Nov 27, 2016
Op atleast u enjoyed the mouth action while it lasted grin grin grin grin

Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by 2undeee(m): 4:41am On Nov 27, 2016
stupidity:
waten you for do? angry

i for video now at least get somtin 2 show
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 27, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by Talasuma(m): 4:49am On Nov 27, 2016
Bro sorry ehn, so the heavenly feeling turned...... grin cheesy
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by firstolalekan(m): 4:55am On Nov 27, 2016
stupidity:
November 26th is a day I will never forget in a hurry. My bestie invited me to his wedding. I took my bae along with me, after much shayo at the party, we both got tipsy yarning cockx and pussxy stories on our way back. ''Twas around 10 to 11pm kind of. One thing led to another my bae unzipped my jean and started giving me that heavenly feeling with her wet mouth. I had to pull by the side of the road to enjoy.

We both got lost and didn't notice when a military van stopped at the back of us, two angry looking soldiers came by the window of my car with torch light staring at us. My bae quickly remove mouth from my peniz and composed her self. I wound down the glass and we greeted the soldiers

I jejely came down and tried forming ""officer this doesn't happen in the U.K.""

The next thing I heard was a resounding slap on my face. Jesus Christ!!! Just like that As I'm typing this one of my eyes is not fully opened yet.

As if da one never reach they asked me to frog jump, I did that for like 10min, the one wey vex me pass be say those idiots con tell me make I dey fuxck ground. I thought it was a joking stuff, as another slap land my face nobody tell me to dey throw waste for ground. My bae tried begging them, the soldiers were like

""if you talk here again, I go tell una to go fcxk for center of road, shay na fcxk dey hungry una""

When they finally allowed us to go, I told my bae to drive.(I nor fit drive with one eye closed) Till we got home, I jux bone dey try hold back tears. The slap still dey echo for my ear. If my swollen face nor go down, I won't step out of my door this week, it's so obvious that anyone that sees me will be Asking ""who beat you"!!!

I nor know waten concern the soldiers bad belle with our refreshment o. Sleep nor let me sleep. I still dey reason the matter.

The soldiers are fòòl
U for drag with dem nau undecided
And they didn't do anything to your baeb o cry
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by photoshoot(m): 4:59am On Nov 27, 2016
I guess it is wrong to have some form of romance shii publicly. I stand to be corrected. But last I heard it was illegal.
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by stefanweeks: 5:05am On Nov 27, 2016
Try to take panadol

And listen to techno's Pana song
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by Emmysteve(m): 5:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Your monicker reads stupidity. Ok no comments.
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by Towncrier007(m): 5:28am On Nov 27, 2016
stupidity:

congrats my brother
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:39am On Nov 27, 2016
grin

Op nxtime... When u have this moment, plz juz continue driving... DON'T STOP! angry

Push the nitro button , play ur fave upbeat music and juz drift... I swear it's more fun as the adrenaline is rushing down ur spine.. wink

1 Like

Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by Badgers14: 5:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Thats just an abuse of power angry
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by DTOBS(m): 6:24am On Nov 27, 2016
Op congrats grin grin

The poster above me is just....
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:25am On Nov 27, 2016
upload the pics of ur face make we see hw that ur face be..lol......happy sunday Guys..
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by Localamos(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2016
Forget what you see in the movies o. It is actually illegal to have sekz on public property - even in the UK which you were trying to hide under.

VERDICT: That served you right tongue

1 Like

Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by pesty100(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2016
Localamos:
Forget what you see in the movies o. It is actually illegal to have sekz on public property - even in the UK which you were trying to hide under.

VERDICT: That served you right tongue
the soldiers should have warned them not punish them
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by realmindz: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2016
This does not happen in the UK... grin
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by Localamos(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2016
pesty100:
the soldiers should have warned them not punish them

You called them soldiers, not special advisers grin. They are brutish and forceful in their acts.

VERDICT: pray to never fall into the hands of naija souljars angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by Localamos(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2016
realmindz:
This does not happen in the UK... grin

No. It doesn't. Rather the police would arrest the offenders and prosecute them in court for misdemeanor.

The bottom line is it is illegal to practise sex in public.
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by kunle86(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2016
Konji na bad thing oo, so ur gf no fit wait make u enter ur compound first, a well deserve slap, asuming i was there ur gf too go suck stick too.
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by esthel(f): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
Wish i was there to watch.....sorry ehn cheesy
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by ameezy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin grin grin
Fast and furious
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
stupidity:

thunder fire u if this story is a lie and u are tarnishing the army's image
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by sheylord(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Immorality of highest order embarassed
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by chris2face(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Eya sorry oh kpele next time wait till u get home
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
wissed:
thunder fire u if this story is a lie and u are tarnishing the army's image
walahi fa
Re: Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
The OP is called stupidity? I do not have anything else to to say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Ladies Spotted Strolling Completely Naked After Wild Night Out / Who Cheats More In A Relationship / Let's Do Pun: Share Your Pun With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.