Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here (2857 Views)

BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by Oviconji: 9:14am On Nov 27, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:

grin. grin. Guy u guys should take it easy on them...mbok grin grin

Some iPod yout stand with Akerdolo y some stand with Jegede grin this is confusing grin

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

she needed cucumber in East because Ibomen are impotent. Yoruba does not need the urging, tell her relocate so we give life to that pussy quick! No nwanyi uses cucumber in West, they know what to do. grin

grin
So you think cucumber will consent to get anywhere within Afonja woman's infamous nyamanyama, atiti and doti thighs and the potopoto sewage in between that is allergic to even lagoon water??

Keep consoling ya self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by IgboRulesOthers(f): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Oviconji:

grin

Is not good grin. grin
Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by prince9851(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Oduduwa is your God, your salvation.
seriously?
is dis d only response ur afonja brain could come up with??
cant u at least try to make a point??
biafrans say dey want to leave d zoo, they don't want anything to do with afonja again, so y shld dey care about wat is happening in ondo
wat is so special about ur ondo?
mtchew
to b an afonja is a bad thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2016
gbosaa:

grin
So you think cucumber will consent to get anywhere within Afonja woman's infamous nyamanyama, atiti and doti thighs and the potopoto sewage in between that is allergic to even lagoon water??

Keep consoling ya self.

grin grin

how will you know what Yoruba woman look like in her thighs when her passion only leads her to open them to the impulsive passion of men with phallic thrusts?

Small boys with limp meat should know better than to fantasize about a Yoruba vixen and her inner thighs. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2016
prince9851:

seriously?
is dis d only response ur afonja brain could come up with??
cant u at least try to make a point??
biafrans say dey want to leave d zoo, they don't want anything to do with afonja again, so y shld dey care about wat is happening in ondo
wat is so special about ur ondo?
mtchew
to b an afonja is a bad thing

Go and find an Oduduwa shrine and bow down and pray for ipob salvation.
Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by Doghari: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2016
The OP answers Oduduwa People congress but hates oduduwa republic with a passion because he wants to guzzle crude oil. Never seen anyone more confused than a pro-dullard afonja. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by prince9851(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:

Is not good grin. grin

dis ur picture mins wat?
Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by IgboRulesOthers(f): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2016
prince9851:

dis ur picture mins wat?

I got it from internet...

I know ofonjas like loose women dats y uploaded it....guy if u c how they disturbing me grin
Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by prince9851(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:

I know ofonjas like loose women dats y uploaded it....guy if u c how they disturbing me grin
lmao!
those group of people
i weep for dem every night b4 sleeping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by IgboRulesOthers(f): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2016
prince9851:

lmao!
those group of people
i weep for dem every night b4 sleeping

grin guy dis is beyond weeping we need to pray for them

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by prince9851(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:

grin guy dis is beyond weeping we need to pray for them
lol cheesy
Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:

of course thats what we like, plump titt1es for suckling and big yansh to absorb the impact of our thrusts and deliver spice and sweet to your body. Why wont we disturb you....we are not created to look like your limp brothers. We put fire in you!
Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by amazingspiderma: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2016
Idleness + hatred, op I sorry for you.
Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by vayne(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2016
realglobe:
Are afonjas ok? There is indeed no biafran grieving the jubilation in ondo.. The only person grieving is the shameless op who opened this thread prior to the elections..

https://www.nairaland.com/3484498/igbo-supports-akeredolu-wants-participation

Biafrans Stand with AKeti cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai...una sabi dig for this forum o grin
See as you take end OPCNAIRALAND thread,cutting his celebration short grin
Chai,e no good o.

Afonjas and shifting goal post are like

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
vayne:

Chai...una sabi dig for this forum o grin
See as you take end OPCNAIRALAND thread,cutting his celebration short grin
Chai,e no good o.

Afonjas and shifting goal post are like

Go and hug Buhari....

God Bless Southwest! grin

from APC National Leader, Ahmed Tinubu.

Following the announcement by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) with regard to the governorship elections in Ondo State, I extend congratulations to Mr. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN. on the outcome of the election and for his perseverance and persistence in seeking that office.

I must also congratulate the people of Ondo State for their generally exemplary conduct on election day and for demonstrating their will to shun the regressive politics of yesterday by returning to the progressive brand of politics that has been the trademark of the people of that state.

I congratulate all party members in the state, particularly the party leadership in the Southwest.
Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by galeiiTNA: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Just like Tinubu, Afonja god and personal saviour. They have now jumped ship and are congratulating the same person they initially didnt support
Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by Kagawa10: 1:51am On Nov 28, 2016
chiefobdk:
dear op. this thread shows you kno nothing.

Igbos re the spectators.

the fight is between PDP.
yoruba apc wbo moved tp AD
and fulano APC.

t he afonja lost out to the fulani mafia.

you should console ur afonja brethren because we better south re laughing our azs out.

its quite funny d hypocrisy of afonjas. d afonjas whp supported olusola oke. will now conveniently switcb back to aketi.

Contrary to Osu dumb heads, Tinubu didn't support Oke. Oke already made that clear and he didn't even have the money to spend to lure voters unlike Mimiko and Aketi!

Oke wasn't even Tinubu candidate during the Apc primaries, Abraham was his candidate and Tinubu wasn't even around during the election!

So, Osu try to use your brain, I know you're dumb but still..

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:00am On Nov 28, 2016
galeiiTNA:
Just like Tinubu, Afonja god and personal saviour. They have now jumped ship and are congratulating the same person they initially didnt support

Yorubas congratulating Yorubas.

Go and hug Buhari! grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:04am On Nov 28, 2016
Kagawa10:

Contrary to Osu dumb heads, Tinubu didn't support Oke. Oke already made that clear and he didn't even have the money to spend to lure voters unlike Mimiko and Aketi!

Oke wasn't even Tinubu candidate during the Apc primaries, Abraham was his candidate and Tinubu wasn't even around during the election!

...i knew this would happen to them, is why i have a bucket for tears and tissues to wipe eyes. Any can of snuff left behind will end in thrash. grin grin
Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 28, 2016
You should rather be worried about the volatile attitude of your so-called leaders, their whorish attitude when it comes to leadership. Its now clear why Buhari has to work with Tinubu for Last election but an adage says that a snake can never fail to give birth to what is Long.

The problem my forefathers made in politics was not detecting that whorish attitude of yorouba politicians on time.
Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:39am On Nov 28, 2016
What are Yoruba celebrating? APC victory in Ondo?

Seriously?

No wonder we are STILL a backwards "country" abi zoo
Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:09am On Nov 28, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
You should rather be worried about the volatile attitude of your so-called leaders, their whorish attitude when it comes to leadership. Its now clear why Buhari has to work with Tinubu for Last election but an adage says that a snake can never fail to give birth to what is Long.

The problem my forefathers made in politics was not detecting that whorish attitude of yorouba politicians on time.

Long story short, you are here to lament the hands dealt to your forefathers by afonja. No problem, follow arrows and go that way ^^^^ bucket dey there, tissue dey to wipe eyes.

Whorudeceiving, follow your brother that way ^^^^ and give him emotional support. He is grieving the mistakes of his forefathers. Thank you both for stopping by. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by chiefobdk(m): 6:14am On Nov 28, 2016
Kagawa10:

as expected. neither here nor thr. typical two faced afonja
Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Long story short, you are here to lament the hands dealt to your forefathers by afonja. No problem, follow arrows and go that way ^^^^ bucket dey there, tissue dey to wipe eyes.

Whorudeceiving, follow your brother that way ^^^^ and give him emotional support. He is grieving the mistakes of his forefathers. Thank you both for stopping by. grin
Wetin concern Anambra man join Ondo..The people knows what is good for them..
Maybe Seun should start monetising treads to stop this Nonsense am seing nowadays in politics section.
Re: Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here by vayne(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Go and hug Buhari....

God Bless Southwest! grin

from APC National Leader, Ahmed Tinubu.

Following the announcement by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) with regard to the governorship elections in Ondo State, I extend congratulations to Mr. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN. on the outcome of the election and for his perseverance and persistence in seeking that office.

I must also congratulate the people of Ondo State for their generally exemplary conduct on election day and for demonstrating their will to shun the regressive politics of yesterday by returning to the progressive brand of politics that has been the trademark of the people of that state.

I congratulate all party members in the state, particularly the party leadership in the Southwest.

You mean for over 18hrs you have been looking for how to reply me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria / Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Planning To Run For Presidency Come 2019? See This (Pic) / 7 APC Governors Who May Lose Re-election In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.