Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? (32395 Views)

Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu / Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by dignity33: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nollywood actor. Fredrick Leonard have this question for Nigeria students.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChDIE63sBvf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by ThrownBack: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
No, never.

Except if they want to grow gray hairs before they graduate.

417 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Rik500k(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
It's now they will tell you who you are, you are SE, you are SS, you ,you are SW, we are north

71 Likes

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Obudupikin: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
You'd be surprised that some are actually campaigning for APC.

Wasn't it just recently that a kidnapped victim said he was still a staunch supporter of Buhari?

435 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
If you're in Lagos , you will see the body language of so many Yoruba , you need not be told they will kick Tinubu and his thieving family out of Lagos with there PVC in 2023

452 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lol

Many will still ooo... I won’t be surprised

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Penguin2: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Don’t be surprised that some of the BATstard idiots that are here shouting “Tinubu built Lagos” are students kept at home by ASUU strike.

But na all those ones wey dey pass through school wey school no dey pass through.

226 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Skty: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Many nor get brain o...they will collect #2,000 and still vote the party destroying their lives...

My advise to Nigerians, if u want to continue suffering, then vote in the wrong party. . If you love the killings, inflation, nepotism, high cost of living, kidnap, ASUU strike/poor education, bad roads, everyday Taxation, phone call tax, Vat, increase in fuel, engine oil, gas, diesel etc, poor health, banditry, no jobs no future, pls vote them back in. Collect ur#2,000 or kpatakpata #4,000k....Im not campaigning for anyone, na all of us go suffer am

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by esivue007(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
I Dare not Vote Anything APc/PDp.

2023 has been sealed for ObiDatti ONLY.

As a class rep,I already have over 105 votes from my class and from various medical schools in Naija for ObiDatti come 2023 Election. smiley
Recently,a fellow student Doctor from borno State that shared same local government Area with shettima.(Tinubu's VP) made a Voice Note and sent it to me on WhatsApp while chatting(pic attached below)
Omo!! I couldn't believe my Ears!! cool
Man his fully Obedient and spoke passionately on NEW NIGERIA with #ObiDATTI#
I even drop the Voice Note on my class group.

NEW NIGERIA IS TOTALLY POSSIBLE.

Currently,am praying the ASUU strike be called off. Most of my fellow has transferred their polling units to School.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by mekusmanuel(f): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Many will. Especially when vote-buying surfaces

10 Likes

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Quodseverismete: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Not only students that being dealt with by this Govt. The Number of people who Will still Champaign and vote for APC in 2023 election would be exactly the number of people who need psychiatric evaluation.

It's has never been this bad before, everything under the watch of APC has gone down.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by inoki247: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lol with 10k or 5k on election day many go colet....

14 Likes

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Mystic216: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Capital NO

7 Likes

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by uuzba(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Begood100:
I bet you gullible ones will still vote. Some people need mental evaluation and reevaluation.
Which people need mental evaluation?
How will you find them?
What criteria will be used to select who needs and and doesn't need mental evaluation in Nigeria?
Which day will it be done?
If you just keep speaking in riddles, without any plan, nothing will change.
Nigeria is already a place that is not well defined to everyone's liking. And the constitution is not even clear on the definition of Nigeria either. That's why some people believe they own Nigeria more than others. And if you go to church, some will sing and dance in one particular Nigerian language and blatantly ignore the other 500 languages in this same Nigeria. All the other tribes nko? Are they not Nigerians as well?
You will just be in the church and they will neither preach, sing or pray in your own language. Always the other people's language, never your own.
Surely they too, right there inside the church, need mental evaluation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by iCauseTrouble: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Suffer no dey tire some people. Just give them agbado and cassava and see how they will sell their votes to APC

42 Likes

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
there are many dummies in university
so of course, they will get votes from them

43 Likes

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by mofedamijo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
There have always been these strikes for as long as I can remember...... This is not about APC or PDP. This is a Nigerian problem. The earlier y'all know this the better.

The politicians are all recycled. Someone in APC yesterday have moved to PDP today. Someone who slept in PDP yesterday is now in LP.

If you think the strike is a political party thing, then you better wake up.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by CalabarPikin: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Except the mad and brainwashed

22 Likes

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
It will shock you to know that there are still extremely stoooopid set of NIGERIAN students.

Just wait and see.

Meanwhile, it's high time you got married. Time no dey again o!
Ahbi make I mind my business?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Urchmandee(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Honestly, it will baffle you that some of them are drumming their support for APC in the name of region and turn.

32 Likes

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by penearth(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
I wonder for any one who dears that

9 Likes

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Primusinterpares(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
I keep wondering what will be APC campaign...?

19 Likes

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by SlyIg(f): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Very well.
Tinubu gave bicycle to my great grandfather.
Tinubu gave a plot of land for the building of our mosque.
Tinubu did this ... Tinubu did that.
Those are the ones that will vote him.
Forgetting that it's the Lagos state money he has been gathering that he's using to do Fada Christmas.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Ibkhaleel: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
The worst is how you guys are supporting Obi...d real secessionist who supports terrorism and the UGM

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by anytexy: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Plenty of them, I tell you. Some are even here campaigning for them.

15 Likes

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
U never knew Muslims. They vote blindly and they will be the first to cry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? by landmark86: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Some will definitely cos their parents maybe part of APC benefitiary

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns / INEC Under Pressure To Review Kano, Kaduna, Ogun Polls / Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.