Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) (10223 Views)

Ondo Guber Election: Akeredolu Leads - Vanguard Newspaper / Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit / Confusion As Akeredolu Led APC Changes Its Name To ACP In Ondo State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by Genea(f): 6:44am On Nov 27, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
i am proud to be a jew, i love my jewish queen genea so much
awwwwn embarassed
Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2016
januzaj:
You guys have taken stupidity to another level...Igbo deputy grin grin grin.....Go to Malaysia or Indonesia,you might get slot for that post. ..we don't do drugs in south west
Good in-law, abeg forgive that my brother, na slip of mandibles .... abeg take toast jareh! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by Young03(m): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2016
mercichoco:
Umuoma!

Nne I go like put my pencil in ur sharpener
imaka
onye ebe ka isi?
Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 6:50am On Nov 27, 2016
januzaj:
Q: Who is the President of Biafra
A: We are not talking about the president now,the only President we know now is only our director Nnamdi kanu

Q: Where is he?
A: He will come out very soon grin grin
Q: Where is he
A:You said where is it
Q:Where is he
A: He is somewhere
You are surely not from Ondo ... why not celebrate your in-laws than attacking them.
#AketiAndChiomaForOndo
grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by Progressive01(m): 6:50am On Nov 27, 2016
smellingmenses:

your State ni ke
Yes, my state, and the name of the gymnasium is Healthyways.. Sits directly in front of Hotel Reufina, opposite Total filling station, along Kashim Ibrahim way.

Now what
Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by smellingmenses: 6:54am On Nov 27, 2016
Progressive01:
Yes, my state, and the name of the gymnasium is Healthyways.. Sits directly in front of Hotel Reufina, opposite Total filling station, along Kashim Ibrahim way.

Now what
omenka what?
Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by HCF(m): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2016
For your information, the three major candidates are married to non-Yorubas.

Oke of AD is married to an Igbo woman. Eyitayo Jegede is married to an Akwa Ibom woman and of course Akeredolu is married to an Igbo woman too.

If this is anything to go by, it shows these Yoruba men are not myopic. They went for what would make them happy regardless of tribe...it also shows their non Yoruba wives, were as far sighted as their husbands too...

In short, tribalism impedes progress shun it!!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by danot1030: 6:56am On Nov 27, 2016
Whenever I read things like this i can't just stop wondering how pathetic these red soil, red cap people can be.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2016
HCF:
For your information, the three major candidates are married to non-Yorubas.

Oke of AD is married to an Igbo woman. Eyitayo Jegede is married to an Akwa Ibom woman and of course Akeredolu is married to an Igbo woman too.

If this is anything to go by, it shows these Yoruba men are not myopic. They went for what would make them happy regardless of tribe...it also shows their non Yoruba wives, were as far sighted as their husband's too...

In short, tribalism impedes progress shun it!!!
God bless you my good in-law. Good to know Oke is married to another of my sister too. More love to us all grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 6:59am On Nov 27, 2016
danot1030:
Whenever I read things like this i can't just stop wondering how pathetic these red soil, red cap people can be.
Now dont be rude to your in-laws. Whats wrong with celebrating with our good in-laws? I trust you wont burst a vein for this wink grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by Progressive01(m): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2016
smellingmenses:

omenka what?
Mtscheew. The sort of things one sees here daily.
Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by jamislaw(m): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:

Doesnt change the fact that my sister will now be like Aisha in Ondo state. If you dont pass through her, nothing for you.
#igbosStandWithAkeredolu.
#ourPowerfulIn-law
grin cheesy cool cool cheesy grin
it seems you are different from other igbos on Nairaland, are you from Enugu?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:

God bless you my good in-law. Good to know Oke is married to another of my sister too. More love to us all grin cheesy
is something wrong with you dis Sunday morning? Are u daft?

1 Like

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

is something wrong with you dis Sunday morning? Are u daft?
No my in-law, i am just excited grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2016
jamislaw:
it seems you are different from other igbos on Nairaland, are you from Enugu?
Not Enugu, Anambra precisely. Pop champaigne here with us bro grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by kollynxofodile(m): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2016
smellingmenses:
myopia is always generated when the only analytical lenses you have is a tribal one.

immediate past Benue State first lady is named Yemisi Suswam.... for eight years!

No wonder that state was a complete definition of chaos and backwardness.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2016
kollynxofodile:

grin cheesy
Sofri my brother

7 Likes

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by smellingmenses: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Progressive01:
Mtscheew. The sort of things one sees here daily.
you can't hide dude

1 Like

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by smellingmenses: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2016
kollynxofodile:

she was signing cheques

2 Likes

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by Abagworo(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
i am proud to be a jew, i love my jewish queen genea so much

Ndigbo are older and superior. Stop this display of inferiority. Aketi won because the odds favored him not because his wife is Igbo.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by Caseless: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2016
smellingmenses:
myopia is always generated when the only analytical lenses you have is a tribal one.

immediate past Benue State first lady is named Yemisi Suswam.... for eight years!
I think Edo woman is the first lady of kogi state right now.
Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
Fellow JEWs, lets celebrate the successful infiltration here grin cheesy

CHAMPAIGNE POPS!! cool

There is no infiltration whatsoever.

Igbo women are rare gems. They are sought after from those who appreciate their values n worth.

They are supportive, they are beautiful, they are highly successful, their offsprings are champions.

Igbo women are the BEST.

An Afonja with an Igbo woman is blessed already.

Igbo women transforming Afonja lives.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2016
Abagworo:

Ndigbo are older and superior. Stop this display of inferiority. Aketi won because the odds favored him not because his wife is Igbo.
Does that stop you from celebrating with us? Carry your meanness go another thread. We love our in-laws, SIMPLE!! grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2016
gbosaa:

There is no infiltration whatsoever.

Igbo women are rare gems. They are sought after from those who appreciate their values n worth.

They are supportive, they are beautiful, they are highly successful, their offsprings are champions.

Igbo women are the BEST.

An Afonja with an Igbo woman is blessed already.

Igbo women transforming Afonja lives.
Ok o! But dont rub it in na grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2016
Caseless:
Fantastic!
Shows the love is spreading faster than we all thought. What are you waiting for? In-law come take your own glass for toast jareh! No dulling grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by swtdrms(m): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
Ezi ogo m nwoke, were nwayo ...meaning ... My good in-law, take it easy na grin cheesy

I love that, your good inlaw indeed. I once proposed to an Igbo girl who couldn't give me an answer but on resuming back from Xmas holiday, her response was an emphatic NO. Say her people will not accept m. How come you are accepting me now.

Anyway this is a political situation, let me also win an election, am sure the girl and her family will accept me then

1 Like

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by Caseless: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:

Fantastic!
Shows the love is spreading faster than we all thought. What are you waiting for? In-law come take your own glass for toast jareh! No dulling grin
na amarachi , chinonso or Tope I wan marry. Expect an igbo or Yoruba first lady .
Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2016
Abagworo:

Nwokem noo nwayoo. The IPOB woman infected Akeredudu or whatever they call him with success and as he keeps the contents of his sokoto exclusively for her and not stain himself like the Kwam ones, the shinas, his prosperity will last for generations.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by Caseless: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2016
gbosaa:

Nwokem noo nwayoo. The IPOB woman infected Akeredudu or whatever they call him with success and as he keeps the contents of his sokoto exclusively for her and not stain himself like the Kwam ones, the shinas, his prosperity will last for generations.
where was she when he lost in 2012?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2016
swtdrms:

I love that, your good inlaw indeed. I once proposed to an Igbo girl who couldn't give me an answer but on resuming back from Xmas holiday, her response was an emphatic NO. Say her people will not accept m. How come you are accepting me now.

Anyway this is a political situation, let me also win an election, am sure the girl and her family will accept me then
grin cheesy
Guy, go load up and go back for return match. Never say never cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by swtdrms(m): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
grin cheesy
Guy, go load up and go back for return match. Never say never cheesy grin
Return match grin grin
Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by Obas101(m): 7:20am On Nov 27, 2016
Caseless:
No you are wrong, the first Lady is Amina Bello nd she's from Kogi State ebira by tribe.. Its Rashida Bello that is from Edo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Dapchi Schoolgirls: Gaidam Blames Abduction On Withdrawal Of Military / Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.