Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) (10224 Views)

Ondo Guber Election: Akeredolu Leads - Vanguard Newspaper / Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit / Confusion As Akeredolu Led APC Changes Its Name To ACP In Ondo State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by DaPuncline: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Funnicator:
grin Igbo women are the best. Maybe that yoruba guy was right when he said if you wanna be successful, pick an Igbo lady.
Now you can associate yourself with yorubas ba ?
Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by DaPuncline: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

Our infiltration is not yet complete. By next election, Aketi will choose an Igbo deputy. Then they will know. cool
Have you jettisoned your call for biafra ?

1 Like

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by Alariwo2: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
rejoicing over trival and irrelevant things

how petty and low can you lots get really
Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by babadem2much(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
The same people chanting support for PDP are the ones congratulating the winner today because their sister's name has been mentioned as wife to the Governor elect.... You can see where tribal sentiment and mumuism is taking our youth to.

Sorry i have good things to do

2 Likes

Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Yorubanisation of Igbo race looms
Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by Twistaray(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pdp is dead in ondo. The next region to rule/take over now is ibo land.

1 ibo land is already out of Pdp control = Imo, ofcourse. grin

Next would be : Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi and Anambra.

New cheriff is in town.

Congrats to ondo people cool
Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.
Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by mich24(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
HCF:
For your information, the three major candidates are married to non-Yorubas.

Oke of AD is married to an Igbo woman. Eyitayo Jegede is married to an Akwa Ibom woman and of course Akeredolu is married to an Igbo woman too.

If this is anything to go by, it shows these Yoruba men are not myopic. They went for what would make them happy regardless of tribe...it also shows their non Yoruba wives, were as far sighted as their husbands too...

In short, tribalism impedes progress shun it!!!

waitiooh, you mean one cant have a happy family with a Yoruba woman?

No wonder Yoruba man are queing for igbo women.
Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by tit(f): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Is she the one that ride okada the other day?
Re: Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) by mich24(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
walexy100:
Yorubanisation of Igbo race looms

keep on deciving your self on till one day you wake up to realise that Igbo women has taken over Yoruba land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapchi Schoolgirls: Gaidam Blames Abduction On Withdrawal Of Military / Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima / Ogun Governorship: Declare Me Winner - Adebutu Petitions Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.