Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Help....boom J8 Has Two Serious Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help....boom J8 Has Two Serious Problem (1785 Views)

The New Iphone XS & XS Max Have A Serious Problem - Charge Gate And Beauty Gate / Tecno Boom J8 For Sale / See The Exact Look Of The Infinix Zero 4 And Tecno Boom J8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help....boom J8 Has Two Serious Problem by Floridax(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2016
hello, my brother bought tecno j8 last week ..he has been enjoying the phone except for two problems.
the hi manager is seriously freezing the phone
and the screen is not responsive ...

what could be the cause.....pls guys how did you solve your own..
Re: Help....boom J8 Has Two Serious Problem by Tallesty1(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2016
He can Uninstall or disable the manager, as for the unresponsive screen, is he using any screen guide/protector? Is he sure that he bought the original one?.

1 Like

Re: Help....boom J8 Has Two Serious Problem by Floridax(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
He can Uninstall or disable the manager, as for the unresponsive screen, is he using any screen guide/protector? Is he sure that he bought the original one?.

Yeea he bought the original one...he even removed the screen protector but the screen is still slow
Re: Help....boom J8 Has Two Serious Problem by Tallesty1(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2016
Floridax:

Yeea he bought the original one...he even removed the screen protector but the screen is still slow
That's strange, I think he should return it
Re: Help....boom J8 Has Two Serious Problem by Henrybright(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Floridax:
hello, my brother bought tecno j8 last week ..he has been enjoying the phone except for two problems.

check for updates in the phone, the non responsiveness of the phone was solved long ago. So your update the phone and your phone will be fine and working perfectly
Re: Help....boom J8 Has Two Serious Problem by Kenneth10110(m): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2016
Floridax:

Try to update the device.
Re: Help....boom J8 Has Two Serious Problem by BlindAngel: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2016
Update the device asap. Problem solved, %100 working.
Re: Help....boom J8 Has Two Serious Problem by Floridax(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2016
BlindAngel:
Update the device asap. Problem solved, %100 working.
are u using boom j8,,,no offence
Re: Help....boom J8 Has Two Serious Problem by Tonymic4life(m): 2:53am On Nov 28, 2016
Floridax:

are u using boom j8,,,no offence
Just update d phone and for d record, I'm typing from a boomj8 phone.
Re: Help....boom J8 Has Two Serious Problem by Ndissle(m): 6:24am On Nov 28, 2016
Good day.. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Help....boom J8 Has Two Serious Problem by Floridax(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2016
Tonymic4life:
Just update d phone and for d record, I'm typing from a boomj8 phone.
OK bruh thanks
Re: Help....boom J8 Has Two Serious Problem by Tonymic4life(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Floridax:

OK bruh thanks
uwc

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Back A Stolen Laptop / Primo USA Number / Buy Any App On Google Play Store For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.