Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Diary Of My Pack!.. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Pack!.. (951 Views)

Viral Video! Clever Dog Helps Owner Working On His Six-pack / Grand Cereals Launches ‘binggo Dog Food’ In New Pack / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of My Pack!.. by vintino(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2016
I just wish to share my pack with everyone and always ask advice of the gurus in the section anytime.. I am in need of one.. .
Here are the two best friend I have foe now, hoping to add more as time goes on..
First one is Rolly she is a Soft-coated Wheaten Terrier .. 10 months old.. Had to shave because of the heat..
2nd is Princess she is 9weeks Caucasian..
I love them both alot. ..
Am feeding them on Dr Tessy, with raw egg daily and soya milk three times a week. ..
I will appreciate if there is any suggestions and advice am open to take them.. Just to make sure they are living healthy and fine..
My future breeds to be added to the pack are..

St Barnards
Rott
Bull mastiff
Chow chow
Saberian husky and
Boaboel.. .

May God help me.. .
Am open to advice Ooh my ogas in the house..

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Pack!.. by coolbreezy01: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nice dogs. Really need to get mine btw
Re: Diary Of My Pack!.. by vintino(m): 4:32am On Nov 29, 2016
Bro, I have never been happier in my life.. .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Breed / Purebreed Boerboel Dog Needed Urgently!!! Any Sellers? / Adult Female Caucasian For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.