Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Viral Video! Clever Dog Helps Owner Working On His Six-pack - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Viral Video! Clever Dog Helps Owner Working On His Six-pack (570 Views)

Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video! Clever Dog Helps Owner Working On His Six-pack by massmediang: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2019
If you’ve not watched this video then you should do so immediately. You might want to consider having a dog too.
A dog trainer has succeeded in getting his hound to help him with his workouts – by holding down his feet during sit-ups.

Cun Chivas shared the clip of his pet lying down and anchoring his feet as he lifted his upper body.
In the clip, taken in Hung Yen, Vietnam, Mr Chivas sits on the an outside terrace facing his hound.

On instruction, the dog lies down so that Mr Chivas’s feet can be hooked underneath its legs.
With his hands placed on the back of his head, the owner starts to work out.

At the end of the video, Mr Chivas affectionately strokes his dog on the head.

He asks the dog for each front paw as if shaking its hands. As Mr Chivas stands up, the dog bounds up too and follows him out of frame.

The focus of a sit-up is to draw the whole body up using the abdominal muscles.

A variant is the stomach crunch, which involves raising the body halfway up.

While sit-ups or crunches are a way to achieve a defined stomach – or ‘six-pack’ the plank has been found to be one of the best exercises for core fitness.
Watch video here;
https://massmediang.com/viral-video-clever-dog-helps-owner-working-on-his-six-pack/

Re: Viral Video! Clever Dog Helps Owner Working On His Six-pack by popsy2(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2019
Lol. Cute
Re: Viral Video! Clever Dog Helps Owner Working On His Six-pack by greatmarshall(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2019
grin
Re: Viral Video! Clever Dog Helps Owner Working On His Six-pack by donbachi(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2019
see dog wey get love for him master...no be dis my own wey dey reject food,just because I no put meat.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video! Clever Dog Helps Owner Working On His Six-pack by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
donbachi:
see dog wey get love for him master...no be dis my own wey dey reject food,just because I no put meat.
You're not alone. My own just rejected food too. I don carry am put for freezer, I dey wait make hunger kill beat am well then I'll offer the food again.
You can't come and kill me. Me sef no dey chop meat everyday!

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video! Clever Dog Helps Owner Working On His Six-pack by KingAzubuike(f): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
donbachi:
The kind nonsense me self get for house ehn if I don't mix the food with enough egg or fish it's not touching it. Even the diamond dry food I bought for almost 20k, I have to mix it with semi boiled eggs or fish before it can think of touching it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

40 Thousand 4 This 3months + Lhasa / Boerboel Puppies For Sale / 11 Weeks Old Male Chow Chow For A New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.