Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,234 members, 7,849,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Throw Back Pix Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Ontheir Wedding Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back Pix Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Ontheir Wedding Day (843 Views)

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) / Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Pix Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Ontheir Wedding Day by sarrki(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2016
Sweet memories

Re: Throw Back Pix Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Ontheir Wedding Day by Rrabbit: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2016
tongue
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Ontheir Wedding Day by kheengjay(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2016
chai. ...... chimo I go LOVE oh #feeling all mushy mooshy inside
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Ontheir Wedding Day by sarrki(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2016
Let me live to tell sweet memories

N to all of us

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back Pix Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Ontheir Wedding Day by pacino26(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2016
sarrki:
Let me live to tell sweet memories

N to all of us

Nice prayer. Awesome.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pix Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Ontheir Wedding Day by wowmenow: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2016
Why is osinbanjo going Saudi Arabia to hold meeting on side mosque

Can Saudi king attend meeting in Rome in side church

(1) (Reply)

Newly Crowned Thailand King To Pardon 150,000 Prisoners: Including Drug Convicts / Exxonmobil Workers Protest Sack Of 145 Nigerians, Shut Office / Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.