Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) (4227 Views)

Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) / Somadina Adinma Now A Corper. Hits Nasarawa NYSC Camp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by newsentryportal: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2016
Man shares photos of the sight that confronted his sister at her NYSC orientation camp

Clement Eseh captioned the photos thus: "So my younger sister was posted to Borno state for the ongoing NYSC orientation camp, but she's camping in Bauchi state due to the security situation in Borno.

Below are some pictures of the dilapidated building where she and some others girls have been condemned to spend 21 days. The rooms are dingy, infested with bed bugs and a sickening stench of Urine. This is wicked and totally unacceptable! .

Why should a country treat her citizens less than pigs and expect any form of productivity or patriotism from them! It's a shame! I beg you all to please share this post until it gets to the Presidency. Our graduates deserve better!"

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/11/man-shares-gory-photos-of-where-his.html

Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by talktonase(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2016
Typifies the Nigerian situation...
Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by nuelzy: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2016
she should use a hotel...

or just manage it...

i cant have anybody disturb me with nonsense dis afternoon...

..if she cannot do any of d above...make she kuku come bck home...nysc nah force??

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by Gossiplover: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2016
Nigeria for you.
Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by JLopez(f): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
nuelzy:

or just manage it...

..if she cannot do any of d above...make she kuku come bck home...nysc nah force??
u too talk

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by PaulIdu: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
nuelzy:

or just manage it...

Are people allowed to attend camp from hotels? Think before you type

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
nuelzy:

or just manage it...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by ameezy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
nuelzy:

or just manage it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by crazymommy(f): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
nuelzy:

or just manage it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
nuelzy:

or just manage it...

lastly GERRARRAHERE

Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
nuelzy:

or just manage it...

as you no go school,u don't have to show your stupidity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by Einl(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
nuelzy:

or just manage it...

Hahahahahaha. Bro, see how people just de finish you! Sometimes e better to close your mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by Marvel1206: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lmao, how many quotes untop one person? Whitebeard in the making grin
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by mide20(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
its a sorry case. shit happens tho. she should just bear for the time being.
Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by mrcrabs(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Einl:

Hahahahahaha. Bro, see how people just de finish you! Sometimes e better to close your mouth.

No b lie guy grin
Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by 9jaBloke: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
This is bad. Someone can even contact a disease from those pics.
Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by phlamesG: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Meanwhile cry

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by nuelzy: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Einl:

what they don't know is that i want the attention....

doesn't matter how it comes...gringrin

its really fun to be controversial o cheesy...

dey all left a b*tch ass girl's brother to sympathise with...

and den made me trend grin
Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by Einl(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
nuelzy:
what they don't know is that i want the attention....

doesn't matter how it comes...gringrin

its really fun to be controversial o cheesy...

dey all left a b*tch ass girl's brother to sympathise with...

and den made me trend grin

hahahahahahahahaha you crazy!!
Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by tikkykay: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
I can't imagine o...the 3 weeks go be lyk 3 yrs...I was complaining of over crowded Benue camp then....omo e better pass this one.it is well with her....Nigeria tho
Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
"Gory" where's the blood?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by FreeSpirited: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
flamingtiger:
"Gory" where's the blood?
English is the problem.,,,,,,,dnt be annoyed
Re: Man Shares Gory Photos Of Where His Sister Is At NYSC Camp (photos) by EmNaija: 1:00am On Nov 28, 2016
MMM is given you lots of bonus this week ..

-1000nair bonus if you register this week
- 20 dollars if it's your first time
- 30% interest rate on your investment or
- 50% interst on bitcoin

For more information message me ...

https://mobile./1803305296551321?view=permalink&id=1839096386305545&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6357801567227098923%3Amf_story_key.1839096386305545%3Atop_level_post_id.1839096386305545%3Atl_objid.1839096386305545

Don't forget your refer is emmy4lov@gmail.com or simply ngem

Thanks. Enjoy MMM while you can

(1) (Reply)

Fans Mock Nollywood Actress Who Claimed She Is 16 Years Old On Instagram / Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex / Nadia Buari Poses With Her Children In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.