Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] (4274 Views)

STARBOY: Wizkid Goes Shirtless In New Photo / Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) / Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] by TunezBlog: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
Afropop star, Wizkid was snapped at the club recently with the babymama of his colleague and friend Davido.

Sophia Momodu the mother of Imade Adeleke posed with the 'Daddy Yo' singer after clubing all night in the VIP section of the multiple award winning singer who is supposed to be serving bed rest on doctors order.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/starboy-wizkid-goes-clubbing-with.html

Lalasticlalal Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

Re: Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] by softMarket(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
You claim to be a niqga but i fvcked ur wife!! * na Tu pac talk am oh* grin grin grin

but ayam not understanding wizkid again o

What is he doing with somebodys mother?

5 Likes

Re: Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] by atilla(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
This is what causes beef

Even if they go clubbing they shouldn't take pics together

1 Like

Re: Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] by LifeofAirforce1: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
cool story
Re: Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] by Cletus77(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
its just fun nothing more
Re: Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] by Stuntkid172(m): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
those who give a fhurk went which way ? comand tell this boy something
Re: Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] by AndyAustin(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
ok
Re: Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] by ramdris(m): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
When trouble sleeps, yanga go wake am...wetin e dey fiiiiiiiiiiiind.....?
Re: Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
I smell war, I hope this won't be what we will use to start another year ..............BEEF in the making...

1 Like

Re: Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] by MarkGeraldo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
I'm not trying to understand...becos I know say e no consine me

ma leave this thread plsundecided

Re: Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] by Olibboy: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
David fit dey der now
Re: Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] by fernandoc(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
The other gals there are potential baby mamas.
This baby mama business dey flourish o!
Re: Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] by heryurh(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
Davido would be smiling right now...

Of course not!
Re: Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] by dauddy97(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wishing you 12 months of joy,
Wishing you 52 weeks of victory,
Wishing you 365 days of smile,
Wishing you 8760 hours of favour,
Wishing you 525600 minutes of success,
Wishing you 31536000 seconds of blessings.

HAPPY
NEW YEAR
Re: Starboy Wizkid Goes Clubbing With Davido's Babymama [PICS] by MrZachs(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
f

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED!!! Student Teacher Caught Having $£× With Student In Classroom. / Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi / "I Will Spend All My Money On Onyi Alex's Butt, She's So Hot— Speed Darlington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.