Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

"If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim (40979 Views)

Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie / If You Want To Win Election Pay Fani-kayode Not To Support You -jimoh Ibraihim / APC Cannot Win Any Election In Rivers State - Wike ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by dabossman(m): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Haba Broda Jimoh, bet wai?

2 Likes

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Eguonoslim(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
hahahhahaha chai!!! FFK don suffer no be small o

1 Like

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by demio007: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Even i don't care about both men cos what was said about Fani seems true in recent times. Also if you want to win an election pay Jimoh to leave your political party before you campaign because he is a bat. A bat is neither Rat or Bird. Adan( shey eku, shey eye.) As it's called in Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by drnoel: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
dafuturis:
killer punch

Bros na sucker punch
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by uzuede4(f): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
GreenNegro:
Ah ah, ibro again, this one go pain FFK o grin
I dey tell you. grin
GreenNegro:
Ah ah, ibro again, this one go pain FFK o grin
I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Joephat(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
he needs to start supporting Atiku2019 ASAP....

10 Likes

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by uzuede4(f): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Uteghe:
Ipob died after receiving support from FFK. cheesy grin
E PAIN DEM. grin
Uteghe:
Ipob died after receiving support from FFK. cheesy grin
E PAIN DEM.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
grincheesy
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by shamecurls(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
This punch lines reminds of meek mill vs Drake

FFK has been humbled

7 Likes

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Johnnyessence(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.

1 Like

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by ShootToKill: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
A yoruba muslim fighting yoruba christian while hausa/fulani rejoice and we Igbos stand watching akimbo as spectators. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jokerman:
Lemme pay FFK to support Byhari then... grin
Good idea.
Remember he supported GEJ ...
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by mengho(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Of all the things FFK said against jimoh, this guy just finish FFK with just one simple tweet cheesy, grin cheesy, d most painful part about dis tweet is that it has an overwhelming evidence of truth in it cheesy

8 Likes

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by martineverest(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
IYANGBALI:
when I sawed his face his eyes were very red. The thing pain am o
don't kill person with your English abeg
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Boyooosa(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
curatorX:
Jimoh Ibrahim is determined to useless FFK political nuisances.

FFK is receiving Knockout punchlines...
Your picture tho! lol!

1 Like

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by deity: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
ShootToKill:
A yoruba muslim fighting yoruba christian while hausa/fulani rejoice and we Igbos stand watching akimbo as spectators. grin

Jimoh Ibrahim is a Christian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by AlPeter: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
ybalogs:
FATALITY
see one line killer punch not sucker punch.
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Fourwinds: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
BrutalJab:
Can someone tell this pampers wearing occultist onigbese to keep kwayet.

Sold your Igbotako people for a pot of porridge. grin

Kidultz everywhere.
wait a bit...did u see d punchline he gave FFK...

Beware of FFK because his support hmmmmmmm.....
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by mrblessed(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
It is not entirely true. He is not a prophet but a scholar whose pen unsettled not a few Nigerians. Granted, he has supported few candidates that didn't emerge victorious; nonetheless, FKK actively supported Donald Trump with his brilliant and thought-provoking essays, today he (Donald Trump) is the preside-elect. So, this thesis -propounded by Ibrahim Jimoh - is conspicuously flawed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
ACTIVEPLAN13453:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cash envoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6#
For Etisalat, dial *229*9#
For Airtel, dial *123*57#
For Glo, dial  *127*0#

To purchase any of our data bundle, follow these easy steps;
Data Bundle Prices are listed at the bottom of post;
1. Choose data plan you want to buy.

MTN
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

GLO
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

ETISALAT
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

AIRTEL 
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......
. Hi nairalanders, beware, this guy is a fraudster and a scammer. He defrauded me of a huge amount of money after I sent him airtime when I saw his name on nairalander. I am currently trying to locate him through all relevant authorities. He is a scam. He is not selling any shared data. So you have the mind to still come back to this site and advertise after defrauding me. I guess you are looking for more prey. Nawaoo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by smurdyblak: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jimoh definitely won this rap battle, no coming no matter how hard u try ffk

1 Like

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Fourwinds: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
mengho:
Of all the things FFK said against jimoh, this guy just finish FFK with just one simple tweet cheesy, grin cheesy, d most painful part about dis tweet is that it has an overwhelming evidence of truth in it cheesy
heheheheheheheeeeer.....Okokobioko

2 Likes

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by plainol(m): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
In deep voice : FATALITY, Flawless, Victory.

1 Like

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Fourwinds: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
mrblessed:
It is not entirely true. He is not a prophet but a scholar whose pen unsettled not a few Nigerians. Granted, he has supported few candidates that didn't emerge victorious; nonetheless, FKK actively supported Donald Trump with his brilliant and thought-provoking essays, today he (Donald Trump) is the preside-elect. So, this thesis -propounded by Ibrahim Jimoh - is conspicuously flawed.
hahahahahahahahaaaaaa...FFK is laughing through Jimoh's Anus.....heheheheheheeerr
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
pa jimoh had the last laugh.....ffk, mimiko e Pele oooo

3 Likes

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by gentility16(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lol, another name for FFK is ill luck grin
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by idu1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by MyGeneration(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
LoL
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by creekman(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Chai.....Egbon Jimoh dis is Wat dey call technical knockout....u hve finished FFK.....diaris God ooo.......

1 Like

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Edunwa302(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jokerman:
Lemme pay FFK to support Byhari then... grin
Pls get his account details for me too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback / Senator Kalu Replies Akpabio Over NDDC Contract / Photos Of Abba Moro Arriving Court Today For Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.