Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,862 members, 7,956,253 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

"If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim (41183 Views)

Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie / If You Want To Win Election Pay Fani-kayode Not To Support You -jimoh Ibraihim / APC Cannot Win Any Election In Rivers State - Wike ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by shegsrules(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2016

Jimoh just played a script to get freedom from AMCON, company in trouble but been bailed by sheriff to use as a mole to deal with PDP.

1 Like

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Rikidony(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Chaiiiii o mehn jimoh abeg take am easy with FFK abegi.

grin grin

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Siscooh: 12:54am On Nov 28, 2016
bashydemy:
I swear Jimoh Ibrahim has relegated FFK hahaha.
Wait for him.
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Siscooh: 1:05am On Nov 28, 2016
What did Jimoh even say that made sense here? If the things FFK said about Humph are true, then He should be hiding somewhere. FFK has a right to support and expect the best from his party. That guy must be courageous to appear in public talking again I beg.
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by hopilo: 5:03am On Nov 28, 2016
But Jimoh lost in this election and was never supported by FFK
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Johnnyessence(m): 6:03am On Nov 28, 2016
it is when we start advising tinubu to stop imposing candidates on us the better for us. we all know d september primary election was peaceful as expected. now aketi is now the governor of ondo state. no amount of tinubu words can be taken serious again. he has useless himself in south west politics. he should continue imposing his candidates to lagos state. He will be rejected in imposing candidates on us. Tinubu thinks he's smart not knowing he's the big fool of our time. He should continue in his ways of life. He will be rejected and regret his action. Everybody now knows that he's selfish and greedy.
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by bashydemy(m): 6:43am On Nov 28, 2016
Siscooh:
Wait for him.

Nothing FFK can say again Jimoh has finish him already, Reason is everyone FFK have been supporting politically have been loosing.
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by johnisaola(m): 6:57am On Nov 28, 2016
HAHAHA, I will contest for councillor in our village, but I don't have money to pay u FFK, pls and pls not sport me, I beg na.

1 Like

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Jokerman(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
it is when we start advising tinubu to stop imposing candidates on us the better for us. we all know d september primary election was peaceful as expected. now aketi is now the governor of ondo state. no amount of tinubu words can be taken serious again. he has useless himself in south west politics. he should continue imposing his candidates to lagos state. He will be rejected in imposing candidates on us. Tinubu thinks he's smart not knowing he's the big fool of our time. He should continue in his ways of life. He will be rejected and regret his action. Everybody now knows that he's selfish and greedy.

After all Tinubu did for your party APC... is ds how you want to repay him?
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by davidif: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2016
Yay!

Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by arabianights: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2016
bashydemy:
I swear Jimoh Ibrahim has relegated FFK hahaha.
yep.That Man Is Good.He Reminds Me Of Donald Trump
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by arabianights: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2016
hopilo:
But Jimoh lost in this election and was never supported by FFK
oh Father,pls Save Us.
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by themanderon: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2016
Shameless old men. And they are supposed to be role models.
Re: "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim by Siscooh: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
bashydemy:

Nothing FFK can say again Jimoh has finish him already, Reason is everyone FFK have been supporting politically have been loosing.
Forget

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Joins Labour Party, Supports Peter Obi (Video, Photos) / DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action / Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.