Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class (76287 Views)

27km Blue Line project Ready For Passengers In 2022— Lagos Govt / COVID-19: What Economy Class Could Look Like After Virus / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class by CoCoLav(f): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
shinarambo1:

Lol..that greyhound is just disgusting.

It's the absolute worst...it stinks to high heavens and some of the passengers are pretty weird.
Re: The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class by rhames(m): 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
I wont even be surprised if they serve you one disposable cup of water if you fly from Lagos or Abuja to Dubai. cool
Re: The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class by ponti93(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Gee001:
Aero served me and others one big eva water in a very small disposable cup. In the end they served just two big bottles of water for everybody.
lol angry grin grin u ar cute by d way
Re: The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class by Codes151(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
shinarambo1:

Paris to manchester is only 45minutes or tgereabout. Paris to canada would take nothing less than 4hrs....what am i saying sef..paris to toronto is around 7hrs. To places like calgary, it could take 11 hours.
Paris to mancs would cost less than 100dollars. Paris to canada would cost over 1000dollars.
true! Wel this one no b my problem. I hv better things to worry about
Re: The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class by Nokio1: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Na u do ya sef u for pay efesinachi 6k use the change chop chop chop....til u reash jos
Re: The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class by tosyne2much(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
'Take it easy' no dey my dictionary oh. Not when it comes to boozing bottles of red wine at 30000 altitude.
Hahahahaha Roflwkmd cheesy cheesy Make no relegate you to 6feet oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class by OgaTheTop2: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahahaha Roflwkmd cheesy cheesy Make no relegate you to 6feet oooo cheesy
Abi oh my brother..
Re: The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class by justi4jesu(f): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
slightlyMad:
i have always wondered, why not make it 34K and serve quality food
no!, they will rather serve about-to-expire buns with micro juice.

Lwkmh grin grin grin grin
Re: The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class by willyblinx(m): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pls guys help me out with customer care line for air peace.... I need to secure a flight pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 / China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.