Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Woman Offers Free Sex To The Ghanaian President - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Offers Free Sex To The Ghanaian President (909 Views)

When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. / Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Offers Free Sex To The Ghanaian President by fernandezcocky: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
A young woman has offered to sleep with the Ghanaian president for free.
The young Ghanaian identified
as Adoley, was the ‘star’ of a
video which has since gone viral
on social media recently,
following her bizarre request to
give herself to the president for
free.
Adoley who wore a picture of the campaign poster for the Ghanaian president John Mahama on her T-Shirt,
confessed her love for him in her dialect.
She was quoted as saying:“Oh Mahama, I am just looking for you to handle you and squeeze you, aaaaah. You are a real man. What do you want
from me? My breasts, my buttocks, my thighs or my ‘tonga’? Come and enjoy them for free and go. Even if you won’t
pay me, come and enjoy me and go. I, Adoley, I am asking you to come and enjoy ‘tonga’ for free and go.”

Re: Woman Offers Free Sex To The Ghanaian President by makydebbie(f): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lie lieundecided

Re: Woman Offers Free Sex To The Ghanaian President by Splinz(m): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
makydebbie:
Lie lieundecided

Wish it was a lie. Here, watch it for yourself... https://www.facebook.com/ghanacelebrity/videos/1317195178311595/
Re: Woman Offers Free Sex To The Ghanaian President by fernandezcocky: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Splinz:

Wish it was a lie. Here, watch it for yourself... https://www.facebook.com/ghanacelebrity/videos/1317195178311595/

Tell her joor...as if @makydebbie no go scatter legs for PMB if e look her side...
Nobody holy pass oh!
Re: Woman Offers Free Sex To The Ghanaian President by Splinz(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
fernandezcocky:

Tell her joor...as if @makydebbie no go scatter legs for PMB if e look her side...
Nobody holy pass oh!

No, I trust her. She's the choir mistress in our church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Offers Free Sex To The Ghanaian President by makydebbie(f): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
fernandezcocky:

Nobody holy pass oh!
you know nothing about me so stfu.
Re: Woman Offers Free Sex To The Ghanaian President by fernandezcocky: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
makydebbie:
you know nothing about me so stfu.

U're just a lil' b*tch forming wannabe with huge b**bs dat has fallen apart. who ur holier dan thou attitude epp?
#cucumberchic

1 Like

Re: Woman Offers Free Sex To The Ghanaian President by makydebbie(f): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
fernandezcocky:

U're just a lil' b*tch forming wannabe with huge b**bs dat has fallen apart. who ur holier dan thou attitude epp?
#cucumberchic
k.

(1) (Reply)

After MMM What Next? / Signs That He Will Never Stop Loving You / I Am Gynophobics (the Fear Of Wowen ) Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.