Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook (13057 Views)

Naija Girl & Her Curvy Friend Cause A Stir After Sharing These Eye-popping Photo / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by badassProdigy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by badassProdigy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
More photos

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by yeyeboi(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by ufuosman(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
good for them, for dere mind dem they enjoy

7 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by Onechancearmy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dem try...

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Drunk in love

5 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by kvngveektour(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
The Internet never forgets. Wish these people would know that in 10years time, this innocently uploaded pic could become a scandal

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by Smellingmouth: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2016

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by divinehand2003(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
The pix above sha
Kanye West don go gaga because of this kind of photo
Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by falconey(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
show of shame from oloshow.

the first pic, the dude wan spoil the ass? what kind of squeezing is that?

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Poppy love. I pray they last kiss

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by majour(m): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
E go die down, it happens to everyone the first time
Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by queencalipso(f): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
The boy's leg is even a turn off angry see as the thing over bow abi na ark sef.. sad

3 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by henrydadon(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by khristals(m): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
their lives, their problems..am too busy making my life better to give a rats hairy bottom what some irrelevant teenagers post on social media
Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by vchykp(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
you sure say we still get future leaders?...

##rubbishMEHN##

2 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Awww....so cute kiss
Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Awww....so cute kiss
What's cute about those pics?.

6 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
least they keep they clothes on
Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by Jayson1: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Wow! smiley

Seems the guy is working in a bakery. He surely knows how to handle soft materials. cool

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by mofeoluwadassah: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
See as dem be,oloshos
Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by ofeshe(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Wetin concern me....na how to make money now dey my mind.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by shugabae(f): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
It's their life

But one thing they don't know is; the internet does not forget someday that' girl might regret this act

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by krissconnect(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jayson1:
Wow! smiley

Seems the guy is working in a bakery. He surely knows how to handle soft materials. cool
Hahahahah. Guy ure terribly funny. Squeezing like he paste butter inside. I wonder what'll evr make me post such in internet.
Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by tobechi20(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
romantic
Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by Frankraj: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
They way girls and guys talk and see suking of dik is not the way it is. Ever since I was 14 years that's when a girl started suking my dik which was so many years ago .so now I don't see any new thing in it any more and some girls doesn't even know how to suk dik.so kini big deal
Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
They look so razz...

radarada!

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Benita27:
What's cute about those pics?.
they get to do whatever they want, where ever they want, when ever....and they don't give a fvck....that's what makes it cute smiley
Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by princeakins(m): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sigh

Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by queenitee(f): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ehn ehn??This one is serious oo.
To born and train kids for this world now dey fear me
Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by AngelsAndStars(m): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
queenitee:
Ehn ehn??This one is serious oo. To born and train kids for this world now dey fear me
Re: Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook by AngelsAndStars(m): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? / Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? / Is This True? Black Women Have Tight Vargina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.