Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko (33238 Views)

Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) / Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) / Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by freshness2020: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Gbà si bé
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by festboi: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
kenny1313:
The way am seeing this Mimiko..... I dey smell APC. him go soon join.
Please go and use 'aboniki' for your nose, mimiko no fit join APC
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by Caselessness: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
veekid:

remind me that video you got this gif.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by Free101(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Akeredolu be like: "We go chop the money!"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by veekid(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Caselessness:
remind me that video you got this gif.
Love is wicked; brick and lace
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by coalcoal1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Naijapopular:
Ondo state governor- elect Rotimi Akeredolu was pictured with Governor Mimiko. What's the best caption for this pics.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/11/caption-this-photo-of-akeredolu-and.html?m=1

this picture was taken in Church this year during Aketi's 60th birthday thanksgiving in church.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by muyitech: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
abumeinben:
Let's hope this lawyer would obey the law.

I wonder what engineers are doing...

SAN has produced 2 govs...

NSE/COREN be collecting registration fees upandan.
#shame
Otunba Gbenga Daniel (OGD) is a mechanical Engineer from UNILAG
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by lonikit: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
abumeinben:

#shame
engr. segun oni
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by Caselessness: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
veekid:

Love is wicked; brick and lace
correct! That's true! Thank you.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by Orikinla(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Johnnyessence:
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by Caselessness: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
lonikit:

engr. segun oni
eng'r musa Rabiu musa kwankwaso.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by Caselessness: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Johnnyessence:
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.
I actually pray for him cos I want certain forces to keep shut and let Buhari to concentrate.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by POPE2154(m): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
abumeinben:

#shame
What of Engr Segun Oni.... Ekiti state who was unsit by Dr Fayemi
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by yedidiah(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
abumeinben:

#shame
not only registration fee but fighting each other. I haven't seen a body that likes money compared to NSE

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by lonikit: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
POPE2154:
What of Engr Segun Oni.... Ekiti state who was unsit by Dr Fayemi
aregbe is also an engr
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ejo....l don't want to shake u because of d jazz on ur hand
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by Charly68: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
That is politicians for you,they took this pics during the Governor's elect birthday . It was all over the media. Good rapport from his excellency.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by abumeinben(m): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
lonikit:

engr. segun oni

Pope2154

What project did he embark on as an engineer? I'm not talking about title.

I keep seeing people mentioning names as Engineers.
So if I told you aregbedola is a practicing Engineer, you'll believe?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by tsmat(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
abumeinben:

#shame
i tut i was the only one that noticed oo but anyway i rep #Engineering
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by lonikit: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
abumeinben:

Pope2154

What project did he embark on as an engineer? I'm not talking about title.

I keep seeing people mentioning names as Engineers.
So if I told you aregbedola is a practicing Engineer, you'll believe?
oga, what are u saying then??
I tink dis wil ans ur question
Olusegun Oni was born at Ifaki, Ekiti State on 5 September 1954. He attended the Methodist Secondary Modern School, Ifaki Ekiti (1965–1968) and Wesley College, Ibadan (1969–1971). He took a post at the Community Secondary Modern School, Ido Ekiti, from January 1972 to July 1973, then moved to Ayetoro-Iloro High School, Ayetoro/Iloro Ekiti, moving to the University of Ife in September, 1974. [4]
Segun became a corporate member, Nigerian Society of Engineers in 1987. In 1988, he became a COREN registered Engineer.[5] He was Treasurer, Lagos State Chapter of the Nigerian Society of Chemical Engineers (1986–1988). Segun Oni was a foundation member of the
United Nigeria Congress Party (UNCP) in Ekiti. [4]
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by adedehinbo(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mikeparlo13:
angry
u go die before this year end
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by abumeinben(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
lonikit:

oga, what are u saying then??
I tink dis wil ans ur question
Olusegun Oni was born at Ifaki, Ekiti State on 5 September 1954. He attended the Methodist Secondary Modern School, Ifaki Ekiti (1965–1968) and Wesley College, Ibadan (1969–1971). He took a post at the Community Secondary Modern School, Ido Ekiti, from January 1972 to July 1973, then moved to Ayetoro-Iloro High School, Ayetoro/Iloro Ekiti, moving to the University of Ife in September, 1974. [4]
Segun became a corporate member, Nigerian Society of Engineers in 1987. In 1988, he became a COREN registered Engineer.[5] He was Treasurer, Lagos State Chapter of the Nigerian Society of Chemical Engineers (1986–1988). Segun Oni was a foundation member of the
United Nigeria Congress Party (UNCP) in Ekiti. [4]

Ok
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by Deejay777(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
sammuell:
G give me 5 u sabi rig die
nd akeredolu replied wit " iroko baba, i learn am 4rm u na, twaile baba"

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by ItzHoludex(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
I trust nairalanders another meme don arrive
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by KingDizzle(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Take this your fraud somewhere else.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by Heffalump(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
abumeinben:

#shame

Bro you too much. Even the Accountants are doing better in this regard. We need Engineers of sound mind in politics to drive our manufacturing economy.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by timilehin007(m): 12:33am On Nov 28, 2016
does that means everyone following this thread are from my state? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa Becomes First Northern State To Support VAT Reform / Atiku Shocked By Nigeria’s Debt Profile, Says Nation In Financial Crisis / Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.