Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money (64263 Views)

FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC / Infinitikoncept Has Refused To Released My Goods.. HELP / GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by godson4u79(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Ma binu..... Just want to know so we can know how to direct prayers to God. May God let him recover his money ooo. grin grin

MissIndependent:
Wetin consign you if na MMM Money? the fact is that he owns the money. So sick of stupid comments here gosh!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Zoharariel:

I swear to Obatala. Even if the @OP spends 100k, that bastard of a fraudster will be made to refund all the money.

They should just make sure his mother or any relative is arrested.

I understand you,but that will be a bad business venture,using 100k to pursue 25k plus time wasted.I think the op should name and shame him here.

I believe in karma.
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Irepib(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2016
Sorry they have use ur money chop dog meat and burukutu
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by linearity: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
I dont think you read the messages very well, and even if you read, it means you lack comprehension capability. He didnt state that he spent the money, he handed over to an old woman who was expecting funding from the son for hospital bill.

I am not holding forte for the accused and I am certainly blaming the OP for such careless and mistakes. Most of you still believe that no one is above mistake, Yes ? But you must pay the price and learn from it.

Agreed, it was a mistake on both parties. But, the truth is in the eyes of the law, handing over the money to an old woman, who was expecting money is not an excuse, even if valid, it is a third party transaction that does not involve these two.

The particulars here is, someone wrongfully handed money to another, who have acknowledged that, he wrongfully came into possession of the money. The term 'spent' does not only means parting with money in exchange for goods and services.

If you voluntarily parted with money under any circumstances (name it), you have spent the money, because you are no longer in possession of the money.

The lady that even received the money and paid her hospital bills with it, is not in the clear as she can be charged.

10 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Zirah: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2016
You're downright silly.

Catastrophe1:
Some people can be so ungrateful. OP you are lucky he is a nice guy. At least manage the 25k he sent you and count ur losses. You just paid ur tithe never mind God will replenish ur pocket.

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by MissIndependent(f): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:

Can you proof it was a lie ? Even if we know it is a lie, that is not how the law sees events. The law is blind to conscience and deals with facts. That is the angle I view things in the world. I do not think many of you have ever gone to courts before in your life and many of you do not even read law journals. Until you do, stop making assertions based on conscience and common-sense. The law does not recognize common-sense based opinion. That is my angle. You can choose to be emotional and take this personal. It is your business not mine. I do not need friends from this forum, I have great friends offline who respect opinions and we are doing just great.
Yawns........ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Taku555(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2016
1stolax:
[size=18pt]Nonsense!
So why are you displaying his contact [/size]
Op, you're ingrate grin grin grin
The dude tried for you, at least he's given you some of the money back and he promised to return the rest.
He told you that he was expecting 50k too when the money entered grin
No be the guy say make you mumu go send money to him account. undecided

You should be happy that he is even giving you attention,
Relax and give him some time cheesy
are you his friend? We are bond with mistakes. The guy just cooked out the story. Who do you think can believe him.? Except your brain is dump Which I believed you are one

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by dabrake(m): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2016
This billyonaire dude is one of Nairaland's biggest disappointment and his' is on par with Musiwa. Keep claiming imaginary wealth like a fake ass wannabe that you are. That was how you promised to donate towards TeHN move to help a Nairalander and you couldn't drop a kobo after the unnessary bragging.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by equilibrum(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2016
The op just just contacted me now. He said he can't post on the thread to give new updates concerning the issue, and to reply mentions. Seems the mods placed some restriction on him. lalasticlala please rectify these quickly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2016
dabrake:
This billyonaire dude is one of Nairaland's biggest disappointment and his' is on par with Musiwa. Keep claiming imaginary wealth like a fake ass wannabe that you are. That was how you promised to donate towards TeHN move to help a Nairalander and you couldn't drop a kobo after the unnessary bragging.
I did make a huge donation to TeHN under 'anonymous'. Thanks for the insults anyway.
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by brimoknight(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2016
Guy chill first, MMM is at work. Let him GH first.

Who knows whether the guy is dead broke, and God used ur mistake to bless him...

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2016
These same issue also happen to me last week too, I was given two different bank acct numbers to deposit some money into... I'm to deposit #49000 to the 1st account and #1000 to the second account... But mistakenly deposited #49000 to the 2nd account instead of #1000.... I call the account holder and explain d mistake I did that she shud help me transfer d money back... She promise to transfer it back next day and she fulfill her promise... I was so happy like person wey chop NairaBET money that day..... (Emodo Tina) God will bless and reward you abundantly in life..... I'm really grateful..

18 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by daremum(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2016
1stolax:
[size=18pt]Nonsense!
The dude tried for you, at least he's given you some of the money back and he promised to return the rest.

You are a thief.
you are kinda the same with the guy.
The guy has evil intention...all these cajoling statement are mischievous on something that doesnt belong to you.
He s just a professional Arm robber

13 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
You are emotional, stop cursing. I bet you if he goes to court, he will win provided he presents the characters, the receipt from hospital and a good lawyer. You guys need to get properly educated on how to control your emotion. Its EQ over IQ, always.
what emotion? You are talking trash. Go read and understand law.

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by southernbelle(f): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2016
The guy is a very big thief, but if you go to the police and they help you recover the money, you will definitely spend more.
Its a crazy country we live in. sad

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Zirah: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2016
OldBeer:
The details of the thief for those who might have missed it.
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by malton: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2016
People can be outrightly heartless!

It could be that the guy needed the money to pay off his school fees.

These are the kind of people giving Nigeria a bad image. Most probably, the guy just succeeded in ruining his life over a petty sum.

While in camp last year, we were made to sit on the ground by the commandant. Some guy who squatted just in front of me dropped his iPhone 6 on my lap without anyone noticing. I immediately tapped and handed him back his device. That singular act made me an example of integrity in my platoon. I consider that more rewarding than having to hide your head in shame and regret.

Some comments here are quite disturbing.

@billyonaire, what's wrong is wrong, regardless how much you try to justify it. Your argument is flawed and falls flat on your face. Funny how you tried to feign smart but ended up ridiculing yourself. No intellectual worth his/her salt will put up such a myopic line of defense!

19 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Gbengageorge: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2016
udemzy101:

SARS don arrest you before? I don't think so just pray you don't get into their trap

Bros can you help me with how to contact SARS, I have an almost similar case at hand, even worse, right now and I think they are the only one that can solve it. Thanks in advance. my number is 08067527794.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2016
1stolax:
Your parents are idîots Bastardd miserable bîtch
Here we go again wonder why it peculiar amongst Nairalanders
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Xtfield(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2016
I pray all those supporting the man holding to another person's money will one day find themselves in the OP's shoes and perhaps a bigger sum of money will be involved. When that happens, they will know what it means to make a mistake. I've been a victim in the past on a smaller level. I was trying to buy airtime online through my first bank mobile account when I entered a wrong GSM number. When I realised the error, I called the owner of the line. He admitted seeing the 1000 Naira credit but said he only had 500 on him. He eventually sent 500 recharge card to me out of which only 400 went through. I did not feel happy at all. It is not good to capitalise on other people's mistakes to enrich ourselves. Whatever does not belong to you can never make you rich. It will only bring a curse on you. You may gain 28000 today and in a year's time run into a trouble that will claim 280,000 Naira from you. If I were the other man, I will refund the entire money. That is Godliness. And Godliness with contentment is great gain.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by ceejay80s(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2016
so many thieves on nairaland , look at their replies.......

early this year somebody was supposed to pay 70k to my account but she mistakenly transfered it twice 140k, and i dont know the young lady, all she needed was this local inverter , i called her and collected her acct number immediately and i returned the money

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by igwejay67: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2016
1stolax:
[size=18pt]Nonsense!

It is people like you that are tarnishing the image of this great country. What happens to honesty, what happens to being your brothers keeper, what happens to integrity. Someone made a mistake and deposited money into your account the honest thing to do is send it back not all these cock and bull story. People will do anything for mere 28k and later they will be blaming their village people for locking their destiny, he is nobody but a bloody criminal and he twisted the whole story as if he's helping the poor guy whereas the fact remains you took money that isn't yours that is if we believe your hospital story

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by fabienjoe: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2016
linearity:

Can you should me in the constitution or by case laws, where it is criminal to send money to someone's account wrongly?

And, Yes it is criminal to spend money that was sent into your account wrongly. You didn't not earn that money and can't spend it. It is the same as spending one million naira you picked on the street, both are theft and criminal.

You may even be excused for picking money on the street and spending it if you are not able to find the owner. This one is far more dubious. Pure and complete theft. The owner contacted you and you are not in any doubt the money is his.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by lizberry1(f): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2016
The guy has been acting drama all this while,he just want you to vex and say some arsh words so he wont return penny but unfortunate you were calm he didnt expect it that was the reason y he sent what he sent but i bet you is not coughing any dime again now you have to take action if you still needs your balance

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2016
malton:
People can be outrightly heartless!

It could be that the guy needed the money to pay off his school fees.

These are the kind of people giving Nigeria a bad image. Most probably, the guy just succeeded in ruining his life over a petty sum.

While in camp last year, we were made to sit on the ground by the commandant. Some guy who squatted just in front of me dropped his iPhone 6 on my lap without anyone noticing. I immediately tapped and handed him back his device. That singular act made me an example of integrity in my platoon. I consider that more rewarding than having to hide your head in shame and regret.

Some comments here are quite disturbing.

@billyonaire, what's wrong is wrong, regardless how much you try to justify it. Your argument is flawed and falls flat on your face. Funny how you tried to feign smart but ended up ridiculing yourself. No intellectual worth his/her onions will put up such a myopic line of defense!

Not at all. I believe I won the debate. In my opinion, I think the OP is stupid and not just careless. However you look at it, who sends money to someone without cross-checking the recipient ? I am not interested in what is good or what is bad. That is left for the courts. My responsibility is to air my opinion on a legal stand point and allow you guys to make a conscience call. I think we belong to different schools of thoughts but the offending thing is many people not making educated attempt to respect others opinion. That itself speaks volumes on why many people are under the poverty radar here and can barely feed themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by ButterFrost212(f): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
1stolax:

Still does not change the fact that your father is a drunkârd of old and your mama is a whôre.
grin grin grin
And I'm supposed to be as pained as you're when I call you a thief?

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Slyr0x: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
**deleted
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by sukkottt: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
absolutely amazing. that almost 99 percent of people posting here are projecting moral superiority and yet naija is a cesspit of corruption. [b]something doesnt add up. i think all of you are lying and if in dudes shoe will pocket the money and run lolzz

i digress, ermmm my guy I am going to level with you and this is coming from a guy who fears GOD, let me tell you, Nigeria is a jungle and a country with no social welfare services to provide safety net for the poor, many are desperate. Mistakes can be costly and there are lessons to be learnt from making mistakes. Making that kind of mistake tells me you are not an assertive person. you are prolly one of these niggas who eat 10 wraps of eba and all the blood in your brain is now in your stomach digesting the food and your brain stops functioning properly lol. Point being an assertive person will not make this kind of mistake. Listen, you have to take this as a lesson to try to improve your assertiveness. with regards to the money ? i strongly believe you have to eat the 28k cuz I strongly think this guy has a bit of conscience and is not fully a bad person but just an opportunist. a bad person would not have entertained you talk less of return 25k. the guy is probably struggling and some money came into his account and he took it. thats a crime of opportunity. like i said, most people will not entertain you after collecting that money, so this tells me the nigga has a tiny bit of conscience but he is never to be trusted again. I say eat the 28k and be assertive in your future endeavors. thats the price of being non-assertive. [/b]
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by igwejay67: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
IVORY2009:
Op sorry about the issue
his details: Jeffery
07033033101, 08114106565, BBM: 294AE037

He is coper, serving in Benin!

Can someone shame this person and call him out as a petty thief that he is, the comments i'm reading here are really shocking. Where are our bloggers, and aspiring bloggers @ Vivian gists, chinny blog food don done ooo

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Aburi001: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
francisbiz:

May you and your family be constant victims of fraud and injustice, in Jesus name, Amen.
I WISH YOU THE SAME IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by sonoforogun(m): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:

It is even criminal to send money to someone else's account wrongly. Do you know people can steal people's phone and token and send people's money to your account and you get arrested ? Havent you witnessed the Dasuki's saga in Nigeria presently ? I said the recipient's story can check out in court provided he presents evidences and the characters involved in argument. I have 3 lawyers on my Payroll and Tinubu has over 30 lawyers in his payroll. Lawyers will tell you how the law works. Keep your conscience aside. Stop acting as if the law is sacrosanct, you win by presenting a better argument.

Bros. U de still de defend dis ur poo? U fall my hand abeg. A thief is a thief. Dis Jeff guy is a thief and deserves what is coming to him.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by BloodOnMyHands: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
Zoharariel:

Your're a fool for wasting my precious time in reading through this crap. Do you not have his bank account number? Go get a police report, then head straight to his bank & retrieve his BVN & contact information.

Take the police to his house, if you do not see him. Arrest his mother, wife or sibling.

I can assure you, he will be made to refund your money in full including logistics & miscellaneous.

In the interim, release his moniker to me, let me take it to the presence of Obatala & curse his entire lineage.

I don't know Y people are so dishonest & stupid.

Tough talk but even if it were a criminal matter, you can't arrest someone's relatives for his crime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa / Oil Tycoon Gives $100,000 Christmas Bonus To Each Of His 1,400 Employees!!! / Entrepreneurship Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.