Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money (64147 Views)

FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC / Infinitikoncept Has Refused To Released My Goods.. HELP / GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by godson4u79(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2016
OP talk true Na MMM transfer u wan do

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by ifyalways(f): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
There is a price for every mistake. I hope you dont expect me to pity you for making such a mistake. All you needed to do was to exercise patience and continue playing around with the guy until he refunds the money.

Now that you have exposed the guy's photo on social media and called him a thief, and also exposed his phone number. You should seriously pray that the guy doesnt take you to court and have you imprisoned. 53,000 naira is not money compared to the damages on his person and he can claim character assassination, loss of faith and reputation, loss of reputation and loss of business due to trust issues consequence upon your action. His story is believable and very clever. This is not about conscience, its about word play.

He can cleverly pay an old woman (if his version was a lie) to pose as the woman that expected the cash and he will win in court. Some of you dont know how to use your initiatives. This is counter-intituitive. No be everything dem dey use common-sense.

I hope you dont go to jail and pay hefty sum for this.
Oh pluease abeg.

He had money to even soak garri yet he stole someone's 28K ?

Y'all amaze me, encouraging scammers.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2016
1stolax:
[size=18pt]Nonsense!
So why are you displaying his contact [/size]
Op, you're ingrate grin grin grin
The dude tried for you, at least he's given you some of the money back and he promised to return the rest.
He told you that he was expecting 50k too when the money entered grin
No be the guy say make you mumu go send money to him account. undecided

You should be happy that he is even giving you attention,
Relax and give him some time cheesy
Your post isn't really surprising considering your poor upbringing and wayward childhood but the fact that some people actually liked your post is mind boggling.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Dongreat(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2016
reserved01:
Hello nairalanders. I need your help and contributions concerning this issue. Had to open a new account for this. Please take your time to read through.
At exactly 3 weeks ago, i made a terrible mistake by sending an amount (#53,000) to a wrong account number.
Immediately, I put a call through to my bank to help reverse the transaction but couldn't reach the customer care representative. I tried several times but exhausted all my credits waiting on the line for someone to pick up. I sent mails and tweets, yet no postive response either.
After about 3 hours i was able to speak with a customer care rep. I explained everything to her, she did a background check, confirmed the transaction but sadly, it was already late, she said the recipient had fully withdrawn the money. My head went blank immediately I heard that. She said they have a team that works on such, and that they will get back to me.
I did a check on the account number i wrongly sent the money to and then I realized it was a nairalander, whom I once paid for his service sometime around middle of this year. I do not know him in person. Then I started searching through for his contacts and luckily I got one. I put a call to him, tried explaining myself but from his tone I realised one would require a long conversation, and also for evidence purposes, I decided to resort to whatsapp. The following are the conversations with him.

Op since you know the bank the idiot registered with, just go to the police station and narrate your story but promise to give em like 5k if em catch the dude. Then go to the bank with the police and look into the thief details cos he registered with a passport, house address and other means of communication. Do these and see what happens to the thief. Like I said, offer 5k to police as student way you be.

Option 2 is to use a woman to trap the idiot and this one will work but it takes time. Nor let your money lost o, such thief deserve firing squad.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by donnie(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2016
Wat a shame. Meanwhile a young guy just told me how a lady he had never met before begged to use his account to do a transfer while at the bank.

He agreed and the lady sent 1,500,000 to his account while he waited. He even walked out of the bank to buy airtime and the lady remained calm.

According to him, he heard voices (devils of course) asking him to run and do an immediate transfer with his mobile app, and contact his banker friend to close the account, but he refused.

He came back to the bank and continued waiting. While there, his yahoo yahoo friend came in and told him. "Ol boy run!" and when he refused, called him fool, mumu etc.

According to him, he feared God and couldn't imagine betraying such trust.

20 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by IVORY2009(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2016
Vizzim:

U can imagine a corper that lacks all virtue. The guy could av easily begged for 5k from the money. Wahalie Naija cannot continue like this.

thats true, he should have just saved his name and ask the OP for 5k and move on, a good name is better than gold, and he is even in some dating forum looking for girls, if the OP wants to set him up, its easy, using a lady!

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Vizzim: 9:52am On Nov 29, 2016
fergieboy:
yes I know.. You no know country where we they .. Guy things are hard

I know things r hard bro. But how will a student raise 28k to pay the balance whr things r hard. Bro, one can decide to work or beg with dignity. No to do away with someone money or property in this current state is terrible. Seriously terrible.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by davidif: 9:53am On Nov 29, 2016
LizGray:
Op you were very careless to make such mistake undecided How could you send money to a wrong person? Wrong account name and number I still don't get. You should be grateful he returned part of the money. In this period we are shocked

First of all, people make mistakes. Secondly, the fact that he made a mistake doesn't give the other man enough reason to steal his money. Two wrongs never make a right.
Thirdly, stop blaming the victim here. Blame the thief.

18 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nbote(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2016
1stolax:
[size=18pt]Nonsense!
The dude tried for you, at least he's given you some of the money back and he promised to return the rest.

I am not understanding U... Is it dat U are d thief or U have thief blood running in ur veins? Isn't it obvious d OP had exhausted means available to him in getting his money back? If d Ole hadn't blocked him atleast he'll probably have given him more time. OP Jus go to ur bank and report, dey'll get him thru his account details jare. Except he doesn't receive money anymore from dat account.

20 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by jaybee3(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
x

Why did you delete your nonsensical post fake internet billionaire?

You have no shame

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by stefanweeks: 9:53am On Nov 29, 2016
na wa for human beings

but then again

this buhari' regime is not helping matters
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Lanretoye(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2016
look at the time of the chat now,all these couldn't have happened in that short period.
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by einsteine(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2016
1stolax:
[size=18pt]Nonsense!

Crook.

10 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by davidif: 9:53am On Nov 29, 2016
LizGray:
Op you were very careless to make such mistake undecided How could you send money to a wrong person? Wrong account name and number I still don't get. You should be grateful he returned part of the money. In this period we are shocked

First of all, people make mistakes. Secondly, the fact that he made a mistake doesn't give the other man enough reason to steal his money. Two wrongs never make a right.
Thirdly, stop blaming the victim here. Blame the thief

10 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by humblemikel(f): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2016
i think for the said person to have make his story believable to the guy
he needed to go the hospital and take a snap shoot with the sick old woman
i believe that would have save the day and give the guy hope to hold unto
dont worry,God will touch his heart, from his write up he seems nice and God faring .
it is well.
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by jaybee3(m): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
There is a price for every mistake. I hope you dont expect me to pity you for making such a mistake. All you needed to do was to exercise patience and continue playing around with the guy until he refunds the money.

Now that you have exposed the guy's photo on social media and called him a thief, and also exposed his phone number. You should seriously pray that the guy doesnt take you to court and have you imprisoned. 53,000 naira is not money compared to the damages on his person and he can claim character assassination, loss of faith from his clients, loss of reputation and loss of business due to trust issues consequence upon your action. His story is believable and very clever. This is not about conscience, its about word play.

He can cleverly pay an old woman (if his version was a lie) to pose as the woman that expected the cash and he will win in court. Some of you dont know how to use your initiatives. This is counter-intituitive. No be everything dem dey use common-sense.

I hope you dont go to jail and pay hefty sum for this.

Where is your freaking common sense?

Criminals can't hide behind Libel and his actions proves beyond reasonable doubt that he is nothing but a thief

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2016
ifyalways:

Oh pluease abeg.

He had money to even soak garri yet he stole someone's 28K ?

Y'all amaze me, encouraging scammers.

Scammers ? How did he scam him anyway? And how did he steal ? Keep emotion aside. No one talks about emotion in court. Its evidence-based trial. So, Alanposh, I think you need to go to the nearest police station and file a report. Make sure the case goes to court and lets see who goes to jail. After that, we can conclude if life is fair. It isnt. People who make mistakes pay great prices. Diplomacy is all you need to survive on Earth.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
x
indeed you think like a billyonaire.... what a thought! Is that how they win in court. Unintelligent folks everywhere. Go read and read again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by faaz24: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2016
Too bad
Dude if you're reading this right now, please redeem yourself and refund the OP's balance, according to the OP he has helped you before so don't be ungrateful

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Ahmadgani(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2016
last Friday I received a message that some money has been transferred into my account and I was not expecting it.

I returned the money with immediate effect.

I am not claiming to be too honest but it is very wrong to reap from where u did not sow.

that's why we are humans, we are bound to make mistakes and also to learn from our mistakes.

we shouldn't capitalize on others mistakes by making them to suffer

I pray you recover the money.

12 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Oildichotomy(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
x
Very disappointing comment from you I must say!

This tells much about how crooked and dubious your inner-self is.
Instead of you to dwell on the dishonest means of literally swindling someone else's money, you are more focused on brandishing libel cases.

The heart of man in apparently wicked.
What justification??

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Bukybabe(f): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2016
jnrbayano:
cheesy

Get the police involved let them squeeze in morals in him by squeezing his scrotum.

But Op, in this time, its only these rich polithiefians and Pastorpreneurs are to make a mistake of paying into a wrong account.

get police involved on top how much...at the end of the day he will regret going through the police.He will first write statement...even if they recover the money you will pay them from the same money..How much will remain..Let him go through his bank.Police to me is a no go area

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Vizzim: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2016
IVORY2009:

thats true, he should have just saved his name and ask the OP for 5k and move on, a good name is better than gold, and he is even in some dating forum looking for girls, if the OP wants to set him up, its easy, using a lady!

That true bro, the guy prefer the money to his name and I know the money will just be use for his fine boy upkeep and flex babes and drink. Na corper na that almost their way of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Man Rewarded By Students He Gave Free Ice Cream In Kaduna 30 Years Ago / Entrepreneurship Development / Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.