Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? (2489 Views)

Wife Doesn't Seem To Care About Her Appearance / DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) / A Man Need To Have Other Qualities Not Just The Physical Appearance See (lists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
"For those who always feel my write ups are fictional and not logical or adapted from Zee world movies (well.... I hate zee world and Telemundo) you can as well not comment on this thread. I always love to share my experiences as a way of recreation. Its probably because i do a little bit of writing and my skills reflect in my write ups hence, the bashing."

Enjoy!

During those days of 2go, i was an addict. It didnt even take long to get to the "Expert star" i was working on going ultimate when eventually, 12 and 13 yr olds joined 2go asking questions like "Have you kissed before"... i deleted the app.

The real story.........................

I joined a chatroom, and was added by someguy, (lets cal him James ) fortunately, we were both first year students of the same school. We became online friends and decided to meet ....easy right?

We eventually met, he came with a friend...i saw him and i was surprised how cute he was. His pictures dint show that. So we talked for a while and left.

Then i noticed he stopped chatting me up. I buzzed him and was trying to chat and his response was so cold. Then he poured out his mind and said so many things i cant remember but the one that hit me most.

"You are kind of Flat behind and skinny"

Huh?! I was speechless. I felt maybe he could be right. It was my first year... so much stress. I left from my house for a while and many other factors.

We dint talk anymore. I let him be. Soon, i moved into the hostel. Less stress and i regained myself again bit by bit.

One day, i saw James' friend. We greeted each other briefly.

That same evening, i got a message from James professing his love for me, how he liked me, that he heard im now so curvy and looking great.

Ah!

He pressured to see me again, but i gave excuses. We eventually met again and damn....nigga was impressed!!!
He tried to get back with me for a few months but i already lost interest. The attention i had everywhere did not even make me think about him.

How about you?

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by vchykp(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
so how does your story improve nigeria economy?..

##rubbishMEHN##

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by DanPel(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
SUMMARY PLEASE
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Irelokeh(m): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Maychang you and your relationships ehnnn hahaha...well it happens a lot..today we say someone is not attractive...tommorow their Like wooow

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
People sometimes take me for a snub until they realise I'm an introvert. Some others take me for a 'very' jovial person until we meet outside my comfort zone.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=vchykp post=51432225]so how does your story improve nigeria economy?..

I believe Nairaland - especially Romance section is a place to cool off... if you so concerned about the Economy of Nigeria, you can as well relocate your broke a$$ to where wailers like you occupy.

#Rabbish#

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by vchykp(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=Maychang post=51433295][/quote]

nah joke oh, dont take it personal joor..!

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by vchykp(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=Maychang post=51433295][/quote]

##rubbishMEHN##
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by MrCork: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Maychang:
"For those who always feel my write ups are fictional and not logical or adapted from Zee world movies (well.... I hate zee world and Telemundo) you can as well not comment on this thread. I always love to share my experiences as a way of recreation. Its probably because i do a little bit of writing and my skills reflect in my write ups hence, the bashing."

Enjoy!

During those days of 2go, i was an addict. It didnt even take long to get to the "Expert star" i was working on going ultimate when eventually, 12 and 13 yr olds joined 2go asking questions like "Have you kissed before"... i deleted the app.

I joined a chatroom, and was added by someguy, (lets cal him James ) fortunately, we were both first year students of the same school. We became online friends and decided to meet ....easy right?

We eventually met, he came with a friend...i saw him and i was surprised how cute he was. His pictures dint show that. So we talked for a while and left.

Then i noticed he stopped chatting me up. I buzzed him and was trying to chat and his response was so cold. Then he poured out his mind and said so many things i cant remember but the one that hit me most.

Huh?! I was speechless. I felt maybe he could be right. It was my first year... so much stress. I left from my house for a while and many other factors.

We dint talk anymore. I let him be. Soon, i moved into the hostel. Less stress and i regained myself again bit by bit.

That same evening, i got a message from James professing his love for me, how he liked me, that he heard im now so curvy and looking great.

Ah!

He pressured to see me again, but i gave excuses. We eventually met again and damn....nigga was impressed!!!
He tried to get back with me for a few months but i already lost interest. The attention i had everywhere did not even make me think about him.

How about you?

are you lightskin? angry
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Ragnorak: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Was chilling at Maryland Mall with my buddy when one chick joined our table uninvited. Me being a very private person I considered her presence an intrusion. To add to my discomfort this chick was very open, smiles and all. She was listening to and smiling at our gist at the appropriate junctions grin and she didn't really give a tangible reason for joining us. Since I didn't know her before I concluded a skank was on our case.

When I wanted to make an order I asked my friend to come with me, as we went I told him what I thought of her. I even advised him not to think of collecting any contact info from her as she's probably here to find guys she'll hook up with, as in that's her job.

We now came back with our orders and got some for her too. I remembered telling me friend something like "It's good to give alms, even to hoes"

The ice cream being an ice breaker led us to a conversation with her. She was a graduate, a friendly person who was there to follow up on a job. She was decent, not bad in anyway, not a skank looking for guys to drain (at least not towards me or my friend as I'd thought) . I felt really ashamed of myself, when I thought of how much I'd judged this girl without getting to know her.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
i am not undersanding
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Free101(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Back then in my first year, there was this native that was custom sewn for me like a jaliabia and it was all white, decided to wear it to school looking dope (at least make i show case myself) coupled with the yeye English wey I learn for sec school. Met this girl for the first time and started a convo not knowing she is my coursemate. Never knew I just bought gbege for myself. To cut the long story short. She became my best friend and would come prepare meals for. It was later she told me that the first impression I gave her was that of a guy from a wealthy background coupled with my English, that she even though I came with a car that day, that was what drew her close to me, but when she realised I was just an average guy (let me be realistic, I think "broke guy" would do more justice) she had already fallen deep for me that she couldn't let go

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=vchykp post=51433739]

its quite expensive
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
MrCork:

are you lightskin? angry

No! #Brown&proud... how does this help your headache?

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
i am not undersanding

How about getting a degree in English Language. Guess it will help your understanding.
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by MrCork: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Maychang:

^^^ atitude...and then she complain she can't find man in nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Maychang:

How about getting a degree in English Language. Guess it will help your understanding.
okay thanks cool
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
MrCork:

^^^ atitude...and then she complain she can't find man in nairaland

Smh...*Spirit pls restrict my fingers from typing whats on my mind*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by MrCork: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Maychang:

shange your color to lightskin or else you get 4 month ban from nairaland....you have 2 week!! angry
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by vchykp(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=Maychang post=51434508][/quote]

oya.. am sowi mam..!

apology accepted?
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by MrCork: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Maychang:

Smh...*Spirit pls restrict my fingers from typing whats on my mind*

^^^^ there you go..she worship spirit...this dangerrrus one definitely not a wifey material! ! ((SHAME)) undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Maychang:

Enjoy!

Ah!

How about you?
All i can say is....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by RaeMystix: 5:51am On Nov 28, 2016
We all have at some point. Either good or bad. Stuff happens.
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2016
Maychang:

Enjoy!

Ah!

How about you?
sorry for his irrationality towards u.i won't go deep into my case for security purposes
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2016
wissed:
sorry for his irrationality towards u.i won't go deep into my case for security purposes

pls share...its just to cool off... also we all learn life lessons. dont be shy......
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2016
Maychang:

pls share...its just to cool off... also we all learn life lessons. dont be shy......
a girl I've being longing to meet has finally tagged me broke and unworthy cos I gave her excuses not to send her money. I intentionally refused just to see how materialistic she can get.. anyway it's her loss cos I am not broke
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2016
wissed:
a girl I've being longing to meet has finally tagged me broke and unworthy cos I gave her excuses not to send her money. I intentionally refused just to see how materialistic she can get.. anyway it's her loss cos I am not broke

Awnnn....dont mind us jare.. some of us could be funny.
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by 7footre(m): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2016
Well..... you can call me chief judge cos I really do judge a book by its cover undecided
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2016
Maychang:

Awnnn....dont mind us jare.. some of us could be funny.
so why is it difficult to meet a serious and open minded lady that doesn't worship money
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2016
wissed:
so why is it difficult to meet a serious and open minded lady that doesn't worship money
cos it's equally difficult to find a sincere guy that isn't in for the boobs and a'ss. Trust I've answered you.
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2016
Maychang:

Enjoy!

Ah!

How about you?
i don't want to talk about it, i look sick buh i ain't sick, people keep on saying i look dull, i look sick, and anybody that sees me that way i avoid him or her
Re: Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
cos it's equally difficult to find a sincere guy that isn't in for the boobs and a'ss. Trust I've answered you.
a ladies boobs and ass are easy assets.. u don't work for them and they should be enjoyed with no mercy but MONEY?? I work for my money OK? I sweat for it.. so Whatgives any lady any right to impose a hard rule on how I must compulsorily spend my money on her? be fair and just to that question without bias

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy New Month Amarabae / Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal / Secondary School Student Flogged for Going Into Teacher's Room to Demand Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.