Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. (757 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. by Stevebamdex(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
We now live in the world where our ladies no longer wants to be real.
They have found a way of making themselves unreal in our society by bearing false names like.mercypecky,sugarhoney,babydoll,chickychoky,puppychizy ,sillydoggy and all kinds of horrible names.
I dont know the joy they derive from bearing those funny names.
I met a lady last week and after our discussion.I asked for her name.and she said pinkyberry. Pinky wetin?{Na dat name ur mama give u}
She smiled and persisted saying the same thing then later,it was minister to me to ask her the last question which is actually the secret to decode the next girl you might have encounter with later in the future.I simply asked her,give me ur bank account details,I wanna send something to you. she smiled and suddenly said, chiamaka nwanegudu caroline gtb 0209!!!!!, What?
Abeg,How does that name relate to pinkyberry?.
Re: How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
undecided
Re: How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. by Doctorfitz: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lol.. U right. Na oloshos dey do am pass....
Re: How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
like stevebamex is ya real name?
Re: How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. by Stevebamdex(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
like stevebamex is ya real name?
Stephen bamidele is my name,I only shorten it to be stevebamdex which is still reasonable and sensible..
How about chiamaka n pinkyberry,do the two names have anything in common?
Re: How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Stephen bamidele is my name,I only shorten to be stevebamdex which is still reasonable and sensible..
How about chiamaka n pinkyberry,do the two names have anything in common?
nd did take your time to ask her whether thats her botanical name? cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. by Stevebamdex(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
nd did take your time to ask her whether thats her botanical name? cool
Botanical wetin? She be herbiscus flower?

1 Like

Re: How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Botanical wetin? She be herbiscus flower?
WHO KNOWS? SHE MIGHT BE cool
Re: How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. by chigoziri2403(m): 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
her name last year was black berry, and as black berry stopped producing, she removed the black and added pink
Re: How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. by Stevebamdex(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
chigoziri2403:
her name last year was black berry, and as black berry stopped producing, she removed the black and added pink
Now that BB don expire,she should change to what is trending and be bearing teckno ,infinix or lenovo. grin
Re: How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. by chigoziri2403(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Now that BB don expire,she should change to what is trending and be bearing teckno ,infinix or lenovo. grin
i know that girl, she also told me her name was Nokia lumia, that was like 4 years ago .
Re: How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. by Jokerman(m): 12:03am On Nov 28, 2016
Wats d real name of this ladies??

Makydebbie
Hibiscus
Amokeme
Ladeda
Re: How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. by PETRUCE007: 12:18am On Nov 28, 2016
Jokerman:
Wats d real name of this ladies??

Makydebbie
Hibiscus
Amokeme
Ladeda

This are juz the botanical names from the same sPecies Of o*****

(1) (Reply)

Make Nairaland Great Again And Win Airtime / Kiss Or Sex,which Is More Valuable / Who U Epp By Olamide And Fada By Fada By Phyno? Which Song Do U Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.