Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? (2085 Views)

What Do You Ladies Have To Say About This Pix? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? by Nonnyl(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2009
Assuming he isn't married. When would be a good time to approach him/ what would you say?
Re: How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? by stede(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2009
chey.
Re: How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? by PAININASS: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2009
You are a capital SLUT!
Re: How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? by kay9(m): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2009
grin  grin  grin

Ladies, ladies, ladies . . . and they say men are bad.

Well, i can tell you how to do it, but you have to tell me first why u wanna sleep wiv him. Got bad grades? Wanna retaliate on another class guy (or gurl)? Or just plain Hot?
Re: How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? by Godmother2: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2009
Are you planning on seducing the poor man? undecided Na wa o.
Re: How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? by KennyG6(m): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2009
Godmother-:

Are you planning on seducing the poor man? undecided Na wa o.
godmother, email me pls i need 2 discuss the internet biz with u, or post ur email addy, thnx
Re: How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2009
And how did you learn how to use a computer?
Re: How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2009
More like How did he get his hands on a computer. . . .
Re: How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2009
Lol. . .exactly!  grin

Usage of computers should be restricted to only the sane!
Re: How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? by 190yaris1: 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2009
^^
Anthonia
wats KL
does it mean Kilimanjaro or wat~

Just curious
hows dat my preety face~ undecided
Re: How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:30am On Nov 10, 2009
190.yaris:

^^
Anthonia
wats KL
does it mean Kilimanjaro or wat~

Just curious
hows dat my preety face~ undecided

Yes It means Kilimanjaro. . .am on top of Kilimanjaro!  grin

Your what?  undecided 
Re: How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? by OAM4J: 5:01am On Nov 10, 2009
KL -Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), just guesing cool
Re: How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 10, 2009
na wa for this topic sha.

are some Nigerians this bent.

may God save this man who is being targetted by elements of the underworld.

quite obviously, if he were the type who's never not on top of a woman, the OP wouldnt be asking this question.
Re: How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? by tytylayor: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2009
is the OP a he or she?
Re: How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? by stede(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2009
chei,i can imagine this.
Re: How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? by oolateju: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
@Poster

Jamb Question. dindinrin tongue
Re: How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? by romsky: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2009
pity the poor lad

(1) (Reply)

For Matured Men Only! / How Do I Get Rid Of Her? / Wuld N/l Guys Stil Flirt Wit N/l Gurls If Every1 Makes Use Of Their Real Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.