Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Suffering From Domestic Violence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suffering From Domestic Violence (1448 Views)

Woman Who Spent $100k To Become Human Blow-up Doll Suffering From Vaginal... / Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months / Am Suffering From OVER-HANDSOMENESS (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suffering From Domestic Violence by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 28, 2016
I don't know if this is the right place but I really need advise
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by Mr2kay2: 2:36am On Nov 28, 2016
Very simple run to Tb Joshua asap I wonder why our men are always like this.I guess he's igbo undecided I am igbo too but seems igbos are good at this shit
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:40am On Nov 28, 2016
Can u go to the SA embassy? They can help you and give u advice...

Domestic violence is a serious matter Ma'am..make sure u report it to the police station and let them log in all ur complains and if u have bruises, make sure u have photos and keep it, that's an evidence u can file against him...

Take care.

4 Likes

Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by Mr2kay2: 2:44am On Nov 28, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
Can u go to the SA embassy? They can help you and give u advice...

Domestic violence is a serious matter Ma'am..make sure u report it to the police station and let them log in all ur complains and if u have bruises, make sure u have photos and keep it, that's an evidence u can file against him...

Take care.
tell here the truth T.B Joshua us the fastest he doesn't play with this kind thing angry
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:52am On Nov 28, 2016
Mr2kay2:
tell here the truth T.B Joshua us the fastest he doesn't play with this kind thing angry

If u think tat guy will help her out, then plz call him before something will happen to this lady.

1 Like

Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 28, 2016
What about your family can't you get them to help you? Can't you get a message to them somehow?

I would also advise that you copy this on the Family section. There are a lot of mature family people there. Look for tehn on nl as well. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I would advise you play the conning fox now which means try your absolute best not to upset him. Let him do what he wants while you figure out away to escape.
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 28, 2016
thorpido Alphahandmaiden feddy27 helovesme sugah onegai tearoses dangotesmummy coldfeet comtem2011 damiso EfemenaXY HaneefahRN
Cococandy

Just wanted to bring your attention to this thread. I thought you guys might be able to advise or help a new mother going through domestic violence.
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by dingbang(m): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2016
Let me also call mizmycoli, she is the only person Dat can help u.
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by Coldfeet(f): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2016
I hate violence against women! angry Sorry for what you are going through.

I'm a tad busy at the moment can't contribute much.

However start with contacting your families back in SA.

Also contact office of the public defender here in Lagos (dont know if you are in Lagos)here's their information.

Iyun Street / Funsho Williams Way

Barracks or Stadium Bus stop

Western Avenue, Surulere, Lagos

Tel: 01-8975571, 01-7926928, 01-7926930

E-mail: opdlagos@yahoo.com

The south African embassy

24 Molade Okoya Thomas Street
Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria
Phone
+234-1-461-2067
+234-1-461-2050
+234-1-461-2065
+234-1-461-2052
+234-1-461-2054
+234-1-262-4041
+234-1-461-2981
Fax
+234-1-461-2064
+234-1-461-2066

Email: safrica@nigol.net.ng.

Brb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2016
Coldfeet God bless you babe cry cry cry
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
avani:
I don't know if this is the right place but I really need advise/help. My husband is abusing me physically and verbally. I'm originally from South Africa and he brought me down here to introduce our new born to his family. I noticed the change when I realized he has been having an extra marital affair and right now all I want is to run away back to my home but he has hidden our baby's passport and is threatening me. I feel suicidal but what about my 3 month old baby? I don't know if this is the right forum but please if anyone can see this, may I please have some contacts of people who can help me and I don't have to pay because I do not have any money to pay. He goes for days on end leaving me with the child and no food or money and to make matters worse I am breastfeeding. Please, I am asking for advice. Has anyone been to the synagogue church of all nations? Can the man of God prophet TB Joshua help me in going back to my country? I'm just at the end of the road right now.

You do know you can contact the south african consulate. That is one of the functions of a decent consulate/ embassy.

Better take your baby there and request sanctuary, if you dont have any of your babies papers / passport the baby's nationality can always be verified if he was born in SA and registerd there. It shouldnt be to hard to trace... besides don t you have family back in SA that can also push yoir case from the foreign office back in SA.

The embassy could also arrange repartriation for you and your babay back to SA.

This is the best option i believe rather than trying to meander through the nigerian system

Good luck!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by thorpido(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
If some men don't want a marriage,why then do they take some women through the process and start messing up?

Avani,contact the South African embassy.That's your best bet for now.
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by NemzySeries(m): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
unfortunate victim of 1 CHANCE
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by Tallesty1(m): 3:02am On Nov 29, 2016
We need evidence to prove that you're married and has a child.

And another empirical evidence to prove that you're being abused physically and verbally.
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by Tallesty1(m): 3:04am On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
Let me also call mizmycoli, she is the only person Dat can help u.
You go fear village high priestessgringringringrin
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by dingbang(m): 3:53am On Nov 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
You go fear village high priestessgringringringrin
lwkmd... she just be like Deborah for bible in the book of Judges grin
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by Mimzyy(f): 4:55am On Nov 29, 2016
Really? Is this the office of the public defender? undecided

Royalroy, Sir, can you please move this thread to the family section?

Tallesty1:
We need evidence to prove that you're married and has a child.

And another empirical evidence to prove that you're being abused physically and verbally.
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by Mimzyy(f): 4:56am On Nov 29, 2016
Cc Avani. Start from here please.
Coldfeet:
I hate violence against women! angry Sorry for what you are going through.

I'm a tad busy at the moment can't contribute much.

However start with contacting your families back in SA.

Also contact office of the public defender here in Lagos (dont know if you are in Lagos)here's their information.

Iyun Street / Funsho Williams Way

Barracks or Stadium Bus stop

Western Avenue, Surulere, Lagos

Tel: 01-8975571, 01-7926928, 01-7926930

E-mail: opdlagos@yahoo.com

The south African embassy

24 Molade Okoya Thomas Street
Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria
Phone
+234-1-461-2067
+234-1-461-2050
+234-1-461-2065
+234-1-461-2052
+234-1-461-2054
+234-1-262-4041
+234-1-461-2981
Fax
+234-1-461-2064
+234-1-461-2066

Email: safrica@nigol.net.ng.

Brb.
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by Presh900(m): 6:15am On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by Originalsly: 6:18am On Nov 29, 2016
@Op... I advise you follow Coldfeet advice...... call or get to the SA Consulate ... it is their duty to protect you and they will. How can a man even if he is drunk abuse his wife with such a young baby?... you thought you married a man.... that's a beast lady. .. pack up and move out... in fact ...just go to the consulate.
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by henrydadon(m): 6:23am On Nov 29, 2016
find a way to contact the south African embassy
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by prettyAdaolisa(f): 6:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Smh....too bad...

Dunno what someone can gain from maltreating his wife...even animals don't act that way...

angry
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by NaeChris: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2016
Mr2kay2:
Very simple run to Tb Joshua asap I wonder why our men are always like this.I guess he's igbo undecided I am igbo too but seems igbos are good at this shit
Don't be silly. Even if you are such a person must you tag it to the igbos or any tribe?

1 Like

Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by MidasTouche01(m): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2016
#NoToDomesticViolence
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by MidasTouche01(m): 8:26am On Nov 29, 2016
#NoToDomesticViolence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by Tallesty1(m): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2016
Mimzyy:
Really? Is this the office of the public defender? undecided
None of the above...

I have read a lot of stories like this and many of them are scam. Funny enough they're all Southy people.
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by MrCork: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2016
avani:
I don't know if this is the right place but I really need advise/help. My husband is abusing me physically and verbally. I'm originally from South Africa and he brought me down here to introduce our new born to his family. I noticed the change when I realized he has been having an extra marital affair and right now all I want is to run away back to my home but he has hidden our baby's passport and is threatening me. I feel suicidal but what about my 3 month old baby? I don't know if this is the right forum but please if anyone can see this, may I please have some contacts of people who can help me and I don't have to pay because I do not have any money to pay. He goes for days on end leaving me with the child and no food or money and to make matters worse I am breastfeeding. Please, I am asking for advice. Has anyone been to the synagogue church of all nations? Can the man of God prophet TB Joshua help me in going back to my country? I'm just at the end of the road right now.

...sweeeery gimmmme his name.. address height ..cooomplexsion
.picture.. primary school
.family name .. church address.
.parent address .. email adddress..gran parent address as and pet names.....we take care of the rest and he is history! !(REAL TALK)
angry

4 Likes

Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2016
MrCork:

...sweeeery gimmmme his name.. address height ..cooomplexsion
.picture.. primary school
.family name .. church address.
.parent address .. email adddress..gran parent address as and pet names.....we take care of the rest and he is history! !(REAL TALK)
angry
angry
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by kidman96(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2016
avani:

Madam don't go anywhere other than ur embassy. Because if ur husband finds out about ur plan things will get difficult. I suggest u delete this post now or take out some info that could give him any clue in case he or his friend is a Nairalander or reads this. I don't know about T.B Joshua but the essence of ur embassy in Nigeria is for cases like this.

Hurry.
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by GrandMufti: 3:05am On Nov 30, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
Smh....too bad...

Dunno what someone can gain from maltreating his wife...even animals don't act that way...

angry

I can't imagine myself maltreating you angry
Re: Suffering From Domestic Violence by chronique(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2016
But how do you ladies, just manage to get hooked up with such irresponsible men? Some men are something else though.
avani:
I don't know if this is the right place but I really need advise/help. My husband is abusing me physically and verbally. I'm originally from South Africa. I feel suicidal but what about my child?I don't know if this is the right forum but please if anyone can see this, may I please have some contacts of people who can help me and I don't have to pay because I do not have any money to pay. Please, I am asking for advice. Has anyone been to the synagogue church of all nations? Can the man of God prophet TB Joshua help me in going back to my country? I'm just at the end of the road right now.

(1) (Reply)

Gals Are Evil O.... / Pubic Hair Saloon Found In Nigeria, Very Good No Cut And Bang O / What Is That Song That You Always Wanna Listen To After A Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.