Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" (3299 Views)

The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker / Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? / The Old Testament ‘bible’ An X Rated Horror Story With War Criminal Cast Of Worl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abuzola:

[size=18pt]Ishmael was the one sacrificed[/size]

Quran 37:99-113

'He (Abraham) said,'i will go to my Lord  ! He will surely guide me !

'O my Lord ! Give me a righteous son !

So We gave him the good news of a forbearing son
(Note: This was the first born who happens to be ishmael)

Then when (the son) reached (the age) of work with him, he said,'O my son i have seen in a vision that i offer thee in sacrifice, now see what is thy view ! (the son) said,'O Father ! Do as thou art commanded, thou will find me  if Allah so will one of the steadfast.

So when they had both submitted (to Allah) and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (for sacrifice)

we called out to him ,'O Abraham

Thou has already fulfill the vision'
thus indeed do We reward those who do right.

For this is a clear trial

and We ransomed him with a momentous sacrifice (i.e ram)

And we left for him among generation (to come) in later years.

Peace and salutation to Abraham

thus indeed do we reward those who do right for he was one of our believing servants.

(112) And We gave him the good news of Isaac - a Prophet - one of the righteous

(note: this is the second born isaac, if isaac is the first born and here he was born again, does it make sense to born him twice ? In verse 101 he was born and then born again in verse 112 ? Haba)

And We blessed him (abraham) and issac, but of their progeny are some that do right and some that obviously wrong themselves''

this is a stupid way to lie . . . this was NOT the chapter talking about Abraham's sacrifice!
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
David, did you read my quote or just scared to find da truth
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abuzola:

David, did you read my quote or just scared to find da truth

I read it you fool . . .

The quran makes so many errors its painful to read . . . it also attempts to STEAL Jewish history in order to burnish the image of allah.

1. Quran says - 'He (Abraham) said,'i will go to my Lord ! He will surely guide me !

'O my Lord ! Give me a righteous son !

So We gave him the good news of a forbearing son
(Note: This was the first born who happens to be ishmael)

1. A THOROUGH search of the quran does not provide any such prophecy of "good news of a forbearing son" concerning Ishmael AT ALL! Infact there is NO mention of the birth of Ishmael anywhere in the quran. The quran however talks about the prophecy of "good news" of a son to Abraham and it CLEARLY refers to the birth of Isaac and NOT Ishmael -

Surah 51:26 They said, "Be not afraid!" And they gave him the good news of the birth of a son, possessing knowledge.
29 Hearing this his wife came forward, crying, and she smote her face, and said, "An old woman, barren!

The fraudulent attempt to sneak Ishmael into Surah 37 is despicable at best . . .

According to original manuscripts, original jewish sources and the bible . . . Ishmael was NOT good news to Abraham from the Lord . . .
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2009
You are so 100 degree stupid, after quoting the Quran you still argue its not the Quran but my assertion. You are an imbecilic brat
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abuzola:

You are so 100 degree stupid, after quoting the Quran you still argue its not the Quran but my assertion. You are an imbecilic brat

I think you shld blame the quran for your own predicament. It is instructive to note you never come up with intelligent rebuttals. grin
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2009
It is only you who is blind to clear proof, even madam osisi your gangleader won't deny Quran 37:99-113
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by dexmond: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2009
@Horus: You are taking my statement out of context, from a depraved perspective. Get a life, Get THE life

Get THE life,yea, tHE eTERNAL lIFE
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2009
Will you shut up, how dare you talk of eternal life when even ur god was killed and then resurrected
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Will you shut up, how dare you talk of eternal life when even your god was killed and then resurrected

but poor mohammad couldnt even resurrect himself? grin
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2009
There is no eveidence outside the quran to point to the existence of islam before the 7th century CE,the only two abrahamic religions that existed prior to that time was judaism and christianity.

It is instructive to note that secular historians were also writing during these biblical times men like HERODOTUS,TACITUS,JOSEPHUS,PHILO e.tc none of these ancient writers made mention of islam in their writings.

The greek historian herodotus confirmed the manner of baylon's fall as stated in the bible.The roman historian Tacitus confirmed that Jesus was indeed crucified under pontius pilate.

It is not not possible for widely circulating douments like the bible to be altered without leaving a genuine one.Where the hell was Allah when his scripture was being corrupted?

Islam never existed before mohamed,it is a religious farce that was created by the devil
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
Islam is arabic, islam has been in existence right from adam with their respective accent or language 'Total submission' which is translated into Islam
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2009
@david, Prophet muhammad is not God, shogbo, he will die we all know this
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abuzola:

@david, Prophet muhammad is not God, shogbo, he will die we all know this

So resurrection is a sign that the individual is a "god"?
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2009
Are you on drug ?

Every mortal shall die, muhammad died and so did the biblical jesus, if he is God he wouldn't die
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Are you on drug ?

Every mortal shall die, muhammad died and so did the biblical jesus, if he is God he wouldn't die

you're confused because even the quran does not claim Jesus Christ died. grin Isnt it your "prophecy" that he will come back to die later?
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2009
Leave Quran out of this. Jesus died means god died once, does it make sense
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2009
@azubola

how come islam was never mentioned by any of the ancient historians,there is no proof anywhere ouside the quran to proove the existence of islam before mohammed.

The man simply edited the christian bible and claimed angel gabriel gave the quran to him.

How on earth can a widely circulating book be destroyed without leaving any trace any where
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2009
Few words of the bible are truely from God but majority are falsehood,

Islam means peaceful submission and because Prophet muhammad is an arab thats why Islam was asserted
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2009
Every Prophet used the term peace according to their respective language
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2009
alas,and their god died grin
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2009
yap
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ya zal
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by mavenbox: 2:09am On Nov 17, 2009
[exits thread  kiss kissing it goodbye]
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by jcross22: 2:27am On Nov 17, 2009
@abuzola,Sura 10:92 "And today we deliver you with your body…" vs. "Today we deliver you by making your strong …" (Ibn Shanabudh) The Fihrist p.71
Sura 12:23 due to vowels. Haita (people of Kufah and Basrah) or Hita (people of Medina and Syria. Abu Dawud vol.3 footnote
Sura 12:35 atta vs. hatta
Sura 18:76 Abu Dawud vol.3 footnote 3384 p.1116
Sura 18:79 "there was behind them a king" vs. "there was in front of them a king" Ibn Shanabudh (The Fihrist p.71)
Sura 18:86 Abu Dawud vol.3 footnote. SO, MR ABU WHY IS THAT VARIANT IN YOUR KORAN. THOUSAND OF THESE IS COMING OUT FULL LOADED , A BIGGEST LIE EVER INVENTED CONTAINS OF ABROGATIONS AND VARIANTS.
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2009
Wat da hell re u saying ?
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by leoc1: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2009
i don`t blame u fool.so the only place u were able to read in the bible is the song of solomon.so what happen that u can`t read genesis and other chapter in the bible are u blind it seem u have notthing doing that is why u are criticizeing the bible,now tell me what u guy problem with christians? may God have mercy on u idiot.
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2009
leo c:

i don`t blame u fool.so the only place u were able to read in the bible is the song of solomon.so what happen that u can`t read genesis and other chapter in the bible are u blind it seem u have notthing doing that is why u are criticizeing the bible,now tell me what u guy problem with christians? may God have mercy on u idiot.

My brother, i am so sorry if i might have hurt u with dis post, But please answer this question: WILL U HAVE RECOMMENDED A NOVEL THAT HAS SUCH CONTENT FOR YOUR LITTLE CHILD?
I think u shd also check out this. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-349802.0.html
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by vanitty: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2009
chukwudi44:

@azubola

how come islam was never mentioned by any of the ancient historians,there is no proof anywhere ouside the quran to proove the existence of islam before mohammed.

The man simply edited the christian bible and claimed angel gabriel gave the quran to him.

How on earth can a widely circulating book be destroyed without leaving any trace any where

True True albeit copied so badly.
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2009
smiley
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola11(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2009
Alhamdulilah am a muslim, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow the greatest bliss
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola11(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2009
:d
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2009
chukwudi44:

There is no eveidence outside the quran to point to the existence of islam before the 7th century CE,the only two abrahamic religions that existed prior to that time was judaism and christianity.

It is instructive to note that secular historians were also writing during these biblical times men like HERODOTUS,TACITUS,JOSEPHUS,PHILO e.tc none of these ancient writers made mention of islam in their writings.

The greek historian herodotus confirmed the manner of baylon's fall as stated in the bible.The roman historian Tacitus confirmed that Jesus was indeed crucified under pontius pilate.

It is not not possible for widely circulating douments like the bible to be altered without leaving a genuine one.Where the hell was Allah when his scripture was being corrupted?

Islam never existed before mohamed,it is a religious farce that was created by the devil

Ignorant Mr Chukwudi.
Islam has began 2 exist durin d lyf tym of Adam. ok?
And by the way, the Quran has never being revised or shall be revised unlike the Bible that has over thirty versions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ / Can A Person Be A Christian And Not Born Again? / The Beginning Of The End Of Islam? Atheism Explodes In Saudi Arabia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.