Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] (29797 Views)

Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Reekado Banks Carries Dija's Son [PICS] / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Airforce1:
december 19th would mark the 24th wedding anniversary of my parents.

they happy together and still going strong.

I wish your parents many more healthy and prosperous years ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Mrsogoduu: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
9ice pix
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by teebillz: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
I think there should be a law setting minimum years that one must stay in a marriage before divorce. And for those extravagant weddings, they should be made to pay 200% of the wedding cost to the government before any divorce is granted. And for disturbing public and social media peace with their wedding, they should also be mandated to hold a divorce ceremony with equal publicity and number of guests in attendance and at the same venue/location as the actual wedding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by jswagg4(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Airforce1:

Big congrats bro. I wish 'em more life,health, progress and more sex. This is what we aspire to have these days. My parents have been married and still going on strong, that we no longer keep count. They've probably been married for like 36 years or so

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2016

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Yarduni: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
These people just like washing their dirty pants in public. You guys make marriage awful. How long did you guys marry, you like the publicity. Keep your life to yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by rosalieene(f): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
drnairalov:
Good nothing like father love .

Please nairalanders pray for me. I will be going to the hospital tommorow. I think i have a problem with my eyes. Every time I look into my wallet, I see nothing.
funny you grin

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Nikkyfuck(f): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Am in love with Seun Osewa
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by DanPel(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
PaulIdu:

Wow congrats to them ,it's not easy ..moral of the story is never judge a book by its cover ,,, and here I was thinking you were born outside wedlock .
ALAGBA! ALAGBA PaulIdu,wake up stop doing ron-ron while on the steering

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by hagome: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
good for him
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Timbuktuo: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
This Ubi Franklin suffers from acute low self-esteem. This girl did not love him and it was glaring. Glaring. He forced her to marry him and now he's enjoying the rewards of his desperation. It's the child between them I pity.

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by oluwamile(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Airforce1:

my parents dated for 5yrs nd are married for 22yrs making 27yrs and they are still strong,i wonder how marriages are breaking up..me sef dey fear

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by oluwamile(m): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Airforce1:

my parents dated for 5yrs nd are married for 22yrs making 27yrs and they are still strong,i wonder how marriages are breaking up..me sef dey fear to marry

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Lilac91: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by fkdmods: 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Kobicove:
Marriage is overrated undecided

Being single is also overrated. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by ephi123(f): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
His eyes. He looks unhappy.
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by lonelydora: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Airforce1:

24 only? Congratulations to your parents.

My parents are celebrating 56 years of marriage by January 1st, and they still waxing strong in love.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by samsam2019: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Airforce1:

but you're always here calling your father a deadbeat and worthless man.

Which of your tales should we believe now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by samsam2019: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Kobicove:
Marriage is overrated undecided
I agree with you 100%

P.s I'm married
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by samsam2019: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
PaulIdu:

Wow congrats to them ,it's not easy ..moral of the story is never judge a book by its cover ,,, and here I was thinking you were born outside wedlock .
solid burn grin grin

Epic roast cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by MONITZ: 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
PaulIdu:

Lol!! hmmm, u nor just get chill at all, u finish the guy.Abi the guy do u sth before because this is just too much? ?

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by chynie: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
PaulIdu:

is possible maybe he was born before the wedding grin
is still outside wedlock tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Maximus85(m): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
TunezBlog:
TripleMG boss, Ubi Franklin have been unable to play the fatherly role in the life of his son, Jaden ever since the issues with his wife, Lilian Esoro threw them apart.

Lilian is however back in the country and even attended the Eloy Awards in grand style after her brief trip to Europe. Ubi used this period to reconnect with his son, and even shared a snapshot of the moments they spent together on social media and tagged it, 'Love You Son'.

Father and son looked so adorable together once again.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/ubi-franklin-finally-reconnects-with.html?m=0

You married a girl like that one that just lunched a book.
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Raphafire101: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
PaulIdu:

Hahahahahhahahahah....oh Paul u r wicked....

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by ndosorry: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
You become a man the moment you are married. If a man can't tolerate the pettiness of a woman, he needs to be born again.Being the head,always play a leadership role. Use the magnet in your eyes and compass on your head to make her submissive. Men should take a study on anger management. Once any marriage lasted above three years, with efforts from both couples they must all challenges. I wish you the best of luck for happy reconciliation.
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Blackboy2194(m): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Congrats Bro, wish them many more Years together.

Airforce1:

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by grandstar(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Airforce1:

Be matured. Don't reply everything people say to you. Ecclesis 7:21,22.

And if you must reply , dhow maturity . Colossians 4:6

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Catastrophe1: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wasn't surprised Lilian left Ubi. Celebrity marriages never last. Mr Franklin should HV gone for a girl outside of entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Lilac91: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by emilyone(f): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
What's going to happen to the restaurant he opened for her?
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Jamean(f): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
davide470:
His face though..
I feel his pain!
Ehen! please share your experience. Mr Feeler

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper / Gideon Okeke Brings Martial Art To "20 Pound Dreams"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.