Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] (29794 Views)

Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Reekado Banks Carries Dija's Son [PICS] / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Jamean(f): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
davide470:
His face though..
I feel his pain!
Ehen! please share your experience. Mr Feeler
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by DavidEsq(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
PaulIdu:

Wow congrats to them ,it's not easy ..moral of the story is never judge a book by its cover ,,, and here I was thinking you were born outside wedlock .
Chai! Why are u wicked like dis na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by vanvick247(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
PaulIdu:

Wow congrats to them ,it's not easy ..moral of the story is never judge a book by its cover ,,, and here I was thinking you were born outside wedlock .

Guy u is really wicked (Falz voice). Lolzzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by chara019: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Don't understand these celebrities,they think marriage is heaven on earth, for crying out loud, there are fights,conflicts, quarrels in marriage.... it ain't rosy,when they come you patch it up....my paale and mumsi dey av issues and they av spent more than 20 years together, this one go just separate over little issue mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

Fine baby,doh o.
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Lilac91: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
soberdrunk:
Dem be disconnect before? angry sobedrunk "marry!! Marry!!! Marry!!!" Shay una dey see how when person rush marry as he dey be? angry
u wan turn to Chief Bachelor nii??
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Airforce1:
december 19th would mark the 24th wedding anniversary of my parents.

they happy together and still going strong.
and my parent will be marking their 45th wedding/marriage anniversary and both are still doing things together like tenage lovers. they are my role model. i keep wondering what is wrong with our youth of today that they dont ever seems to get it right with it comes to relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by davide470(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jamean:

Ehen! please share your experience. Mr Feeler
Shatap there
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by hahn(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Airforce1:

The highlighted must be a joke.

No, it's an album undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
PaulIdu:

Dude! Hahahahaha.....best under-coated diss ever!
#bowing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by biggy26: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Kobicove:
Marriage is overrated undecided

It's not. Ignorant people get in. It's like saying family is overrated.

Don't follow all d negatives people say bout marriage. Marry ur friend and that's it.

Talking from experience.
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by MissJoyJoy: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
He looks unkept...
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by WesBreezy: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re connect.. Na Wi-Fi?
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by Valwarren: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
I don't just like this guy,I don't know why. . .
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by nikkyshyne(f): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
PaulIdu:

lololol.. only in Nigeria you insult one with a compliment. grin

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by yogun(f): 10:21am On Nov 29, 2016
TunezBlog:
TripleMG boss, Ubi Franklin have been unable to play the fatherly role in the life of his son, Jaden ever since the issues with his wife, Lilian Esoro threw them apart.

Lilian is however back in the country and even attended the Eloy Awards in grand style after her brief trip to Europe. Ubi used this period to reconnect with his son, and even shared a snapshot of the moments they spent together on social media and tagged it, 'Love You Son'.

Father and son looked so adorable together once again.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/ubi-franklin-finally-reconnects-with.html?m=0

when una marry sef? whats throwing you pipo apart? Marriage is hard work but yes, it does work
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by PrettyGaby(f): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Airforce1:

small pikin cheesy
Airforce1:

small pikin
your parents try sha. congrats to them
Re: Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] by PrettyGaby(f): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
spiro4real:
Hmmmm...nothing beats as family staying and raising each other together!

The baby is cute!
Not really. sometimes, when it's not working, it's not. my parents stuck together for a long time, probably just for us kids. Trust me, we, the kids would have preferred that they separated. They would have been happier individuals, I think

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) / Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday / Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.