Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days - Health (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days (74482 Views)

COVID-19: Sulaiman Adamu Treated ‘Malaria’ In 3 Hospitals Before Death / Kenyan Doctors Remove 7 Needles In 3-Year-Old Girl’s Stomach / Natural Ways Of Eliminating Genital Warts: Causes & Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Nakedman: 6:00pm On Feb 21
Sunkyapogee:

Where did you buy it?

eBay and Amazon.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by seunz09: 9:54pm On Feb 23
Nakedman:

This thing works all warts are gone and cleared. I am on the third bottle of Kinoko 500mg. I plan to take about 6bottles for Six months. All reviews on Amazon says it clears hpv.

For real bro? Before or after food, and how many daily?
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Nakedman: 1:58pm On Feb 25
seunz09:

For real bro? Before or after food, and how many daily?

You have to take it before food. So I taake it around 6am daily. I started with high dosage of 3g for 1month then I switched to low dose 1gm. It's my 3rd month now.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by seunz09: 8:16pm On Mar 03
Nakedman:

You have to take it before food. So I taake it around 6am daily. I started with high dosage of 3g for 1month then I switched to low dose 1gm. It's my 3rd month now.

Thanks bro, so 6 pills by 6am before food?
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Warlord12(m): 6:30am On Mar 11
sholx:
You need to stop damaging your skin with this harsh chemicals. I was able to clear mine off with AHCC. I was prescribed it by my friend doctor working in the US. It expensive though. I had to use it for 3 months, and the genital wart cleared off. He advised me that the use of those chemicals will gradually cause weakened muscles as time goes pass by

I bought from /ikeja/supplements/kinoko-pro-ahcc-300-mg-60-softgels-6tNdzfki3yTszrDMf8ro5pcp.html

How will I use it pls
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Kimoprah(f): 10:21am On Mar 11
Dumb me use to think this thing is Mole oo😂😂😂 I I’m happy I don’t have it ☺️
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by MitchellK: 6:14pm On Mar 13
Kimoprah:

🗣️
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by lordnkem000(m): 10:09am On Mar 14
Kimoprah:
Hey dear I didn't see your email message though I got the notification. Are u on WhatsApp? Drop your number I'll chat you up asap.. or Facebook I'll send you a dm
Kimoprah
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by sholx(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18
Stop damaging your skin guys. AHCC clears the virus from your cells in 3 months. It is proven, because I used it too and I didn't even know when they all disappeared, and never returned like when I was using topical treatments.

It is not available in Nigeria but you get it from this store on Jiji

https://jiji. ng/ikeja/supplements/kinoko-pro-ahcc-300-mg-60-softgels-6tNdzfki3yTszrDMf8ro5pcp.html

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Nakedman: 10:45am On Mar 20
seunz09:

Correct. if you're taking the 500mg capsule
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by modextus(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by modextus(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05
seunz09:

Did it work for you?

How has it been?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / Wormlike Movement Round My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.